Blues Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Who likes blues brothers? I love em both.... but maybe some of you prefer the first one....? or blues brothers 2000?

diegocala
It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Corran
Rollin' rollin' rollin' keeps those doggies rollin' rawhide.

hup, hup, hup. hup. hup. hup. hup. hup, laughing out loud

diegocala
Guess it is safe to say we like them! BB2k was a little off for me though...think they waited too long to put it out

preston mullins
Blues Bros. - Best damn car chase in film history!

diegocala
I think that BB still holds the record for the amount of cars wrecked in one movie...classic

Elwood
Hi, I'm looking for the peice of music that's played when Jake and Elwwod are driving to see Merv, is there anyone on here who knows what it's called or know how I can find out, please big grin

I'm all googled out and it doesn't say anything on the end credits of the film sad

Thanks in advance

big grin

Jx

Cinemaddiction
Bumping this absolutely JURASSIC thread for a really cool announcement. The new "Blues Brothers" Ann. Edition DVD is hitting stores on 8/30, BUT..Regal Cinemas are showing the remastered, HD version on the big screen the night before, as well as a LIVE via satellite interview with Aykroyd before the show! Should be fun, and I think I'll be partaking.

redcaped
The way we look now represents psychological intimidation. Don't look me, smile...

redcaped
I like the girl in redeek! (part 2)

rickyduck
Im the soull man!

redcaped
cool

redcaped
Elwood & Jake face to face (jail release)..."You don't like it? No, I don't like it" (bridge jump)... "Nice place huh" Men's Hotel collapses... "Lots of space in this mall"... We'd like to move away from those 2 gentlemen (dinning)... "This is glue, strong stuff"... "Jake Jake, I got to pull over!" (police chase)... Back in 5 minutes... Part 2 From morning to morning (jail release)... "Chicago..Cable Chamberlen. Thanks for the ride"... "Smells like dog sh*t in here". "Don't say sh*t kid"... "I promised the guy, it'll never happen again"... Stay away from Willie. Signed The Masked Avenger... "No place to run and no place to hide"... "Who's Robert K. Wise?!"... "The calling of the blooood! Don't look back"... Ending: Elwood / Buster.

redcaped
The House's Rocking cool

Mr Parker
Originally posted by diegocala
It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

thats just one of the few things about that movie that make it one of the best movies of all time.as for blues brothers two,the producers should be shot for making that sequel.There are just some movies you leave aloen and dont make a sequel to and that was one of them.

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Corran
Rollin' rollin' rollin' keeps those doggies rollin' rawhide.

hup, hup, hup. hup. hup. hup. hup. hup, laughing out loud awesome lyric big grin
Love the first one.

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats just one of the few things about that movie that make it one of the best movies of all time.as for blues brothers two,the producers should be shot for making that sequel.There are just some movies you leave aloen and dont make a sequel to and that was one of them.
agreed. Movie was brilliant, and wonderfully shot, but the sequel was CRAAAAP!

redcaped
So life is CRAP.

Maya Zurak
In my opinion the second part wasn't so good
but the music was great.

redcaped
The second movie was as suppose to be...18 years of prison for the driver who caused massive chaos. Jake got released years earlier with less charge, so the band. I'm guessing his girlfriend finally killed him. What would you do in Elwood's place? Start all over again, alone or not. I quit here. Name them orange brothers if you wish, I don't care anymore.

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Mr Parker

They were pressured into making a sequel to the film. With the fan base the first movie had, and the Production company wanting to once again cash in on a hit, they decided to put together something that wasn't as nearly good as the orginal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.