Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Federal investigators reportedly raided Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment

Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators on Wednesday, according to the New York Times.

The raid was part of an investigation into the Trump lawyer's dealings with Ukraine, sources told The Times.

Delicious.

Adam_PoE
He is already being sued into oblivion. I hope he never sees sunlight again.

Robtard
From "America's Mayor" to traitor. What a legacy this fool worked himself into.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/oIc7aLr.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Federal investigators reportedly raided Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment

Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators on Wednesday, according to the New York Times.

The raid was part of an investigation into the Trump lawyer's dealings with Ukraine, sources told The Times.

Delicious. laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Giuliani is getting the most attention, but apparently, all three of Trump's lawyers had their homes raided.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/vdRfiGT.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Giuliani is getting the most attention, but apparently, all three of Trump's lawyers had their homes raided. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/vdRfiGT.gif It's all coming down!

jaden_2.0
Unlucky for all you lefty losers in here. Big Rudi has been perfecting his long game 10-D chess in that he's been building his "innocent by virtue of insanity" for several years now.

truejedi
Jaden, I'm not sure that argument makes a rightest look very good at the moment. Coupled with Powell's, I'm full of shit defense...

Right wingers who believed the big lie look more like fools everyday.

Old Man Whirly!
Wish Broly, Surt and DDM were here... Their tears would taste delicious.

ilikecomics
Why wouldn't you want a corrupt politician to go to prison ?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by truejedi
Jaden, I'm not sure that argument makes a rightest look very good at the moment. Coupled with Powell's, I'm full of shit defense...

#RudyIsInnocent

Poke it, lefty.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Wish Broly, Surt and DDM were here... Their tears would taste delicious. good post

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Unlucky for all you lefty losers in here. Big Rudi has been perfecting his long game 10-D chess in that he's been building his "innocent by virtue of insanity" for several years now.

Funny enough, Giuliani did say he 'knows where the bodies are buried' so to speak last year when he was asked if he feared Trump would turn on him like Trump's done to others in his circle.

Aneet13
Big Rudi has been perfecting his long game 10-D chess in that he's been building his "innocent by virtue of insanity" for several years now.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by truejedi

I thought he was joking.

cdtm
Giuliani is getting the most attention, but apparently, all three of Trump's lawyers had their homes raided.

Makes sense. Same reasons you tear down nobility or celebrities.

In his case, he was considered a real hero as mayor, so this is irresistible scandal.

Blakemore
Didn't he do that pervert thing in Borat 2?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Didn't he do that pervert thing in Borat 2?

Haven't seen the movie.

Definitely will now.

Mindship
Maybe this will eventually get him the psychiatric attention he sorely needs.

Old Man Whirly!
Rudy is scared and will flip on Trump
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/trump-s-scared-michael-cohen-says-rudy-knows-he-s-in-trouble-and-will-flip-on-trump-111084101863

Rudy is scared and will flip on Trump

Trump's 'scared!': Michael Cohen says Rudy 'knows he's in trouble' and will flip on Trump

Robtard
Nice when they turn on each other

Robtard

Bashar Teg
"I made the sun rise!", said the rooster

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Hopefully Rudy's convicted and spills the secrets to lower his sentencing.

"I know where the bodies are buried." -Rudy Giuliani

Old Man Whirly!
Hopefully Rudy's convicted and spills the secrets to lower his sentencing.

"I know where the bodies are buried." -Rudy Giuliani It truly would be delicious.

Bashar Teg
...or rudy'll come down with a nasty case of "epstein's disease" and "commit suicide" in his prison cell

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...or rudy'll come down with a nasty case of "epstein's disease" and "commit suicide" in his prison cell it's possible. What would that say in and of itself about the US though?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...or rudy'll come down with a nasty case of "epstein's disease" and "commit suicide" in his prison cell

Not likely, since Trump is no longer president.

Adam_PoE
LOL: Giuliani's Legal Bills Are Growing. His Allies Want Trump to Pay Them.

Bashar Teg
Not likely, since Trump is no longer president.

he hasn't lost his treason-monkey worshippers in law enforcement

Robtard
LOL: Giuliani's Legal Bills Are Growing. His Allies Want Trump to Pay Them.

laughcry

Trump's a well known deadbeat, going back decades, so it's highly unlikely he's going to pay these.

Adam_PoE
laughcry

Trump's a well known deadbeat, going back decades, so it's highly unlikely he's going to pay these.

Trump is refusing to pay him, because he did not succeed at overturning the election. Trump seems to think that he does not have to pay lawyers if he does not win.

Robtard
18 electronic devices where confiscated from Rudy's home and office smile

Bashar Teg
LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!! smile

Old Man Whirly!
He will flip Trump. The Ego's of Trumpers, are rising because they feel humiliated. I can only imagine what the next year; as the full stories come out, will make them feel. smile The denial, and anger stages cannot go on forever.

Adam_PoE
He will flip Trump. The Ego's of Trumpers, are rising because they feel humiliated. I can only imagine what the next year; as the full stories come out, will make them feel. smile The denial, and anger stages cannot go on forever.

They will all suddenly be never-Trumpers.

Blakemore

RegisteredFileO
Joe Biden is fast as hell tho

Robtard

Back in 2020 during an interview, Rudy's already said he's not scared of going down in regards to his work with Trump and the Trump admin because he "knows where the bodies are buried".

He's been corrupt for a long time and he's not really stupid, he built himself a safety net.

Adam_PoE
Never-before-heard audio shows how Trump's longtime adviser Rudy Giuliani relentlessly pressured and coaxed the Ukrainian government in 2019 to investigate baseless conspiracies about then-candidate Joe Biden. The audio is of a July 2019 phone call between Giuliani, U.S. diplomat Kurt Volker, and Andriy Yermak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The call was a precursor to Trump's infamous call with Zelensky, and both conversations later became a central part of Trump's first impeachment, where he was accused of soliciting Ukrainian help for his campaign. During the roughly 40-minute call, Giuliani repeatedly told Yermak that Zelensky should publicly announce investigations into possible corruption by Biden in Ukraine, and into claims that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election to hurt Trump.

You can read more HERE.

Bashar Teg
uh oh eat

Robtard
"Rudy Googoogigli who? Never heard of him." -Trump

Bashar Teg
"oh wait, you mean rudy the coffee boy?"

Robtard
Great sig.

Bashar Teg
truly smile

Old Man Whirly!
Great sig. thumb upOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
truly smile truly!!

Robtard
Barbara S. Jones, a former federal judge for the US District Court for the Southern District of New York has been appointed to review all the evidence the FBI has taken from the raid on Giuliani's apartment. smile

Giuliani has claimed he was acting on behalf of former President Trump, his former client, in his dealings with Ukraine smile

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
Barbara S. Jones, a former federal judge for the US District Court for the Southern District of New York has been appointed to review all the evidence the FBI has taken from the raid on Giuliani's apartment. smile

Giuliani has claimed he was acting on behalf of former President Trump, his former client, in his dealings with Ukraine smile
smile

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Rudy maintains that he did nothing wrong or illegal in regards to his dealings with Ukraine, but everything he did therein was on the behalf and under the direction of his then client President Donald Trump.

smile

Blakemore
Ukraine is little Russia and Belarus is little little Russia.

Robtard
"Rudy Giuliani was suspended from law practice in New York state on Thursday, after a state appeals court found he had lied in arguing that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client, former U.S. President Donald Trump." -snip

laughcry

Old Man Whirly!
"Rudy Giuliani was suspended from law practice in New York state on Thursday, after a state appeals court found he had lied in arguing that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client, former U.S. President Donald Trump." -snip

laughcry This needs a thread of its own. Reeeeeeeeeee

Old Man Whirly!
I wonder if Barr will be debarred next smile

Robtard
He should have been disbarred after he spun the Mueller Report into something else and Mueller had to go on the stand and go "yeah, no, that's not what the report says".

Bashar Teg
This needs a thread of its own. Reeeeeeeeeee

laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/CUGJokW.gif

Robtard
I'm looking forward to when Trumpers turn on Rudy and starting referring to him as a "cuck", "traitor" and "traitorous cuck".

Old Man Whirly!
I'm looking forward to when Trumpers turn on Rudy and starting referring to him as a "cuck", "traitor" and "traitorous cuck". a few days then, they are a ficle bunch.

Robtard
He has to flip on Trump first. Which is coming.

Old Man Whirly!
He has to flip on Trump first. Which is coming. snap! I said something similar in the other thread. He knows where the bodies are buried.

Adam_PoE

laughcry

William Barr is next.

Adam_PoE
I wonder if Barr will be debarred next smile

We can hope. They can cope.

Old Man Whirly!
We can hope. They can cope. laughing out loud

Robtard
edit: Belongs more in other thread smile

Bashar Teg
Now he's suspended from practicing law in washington dc eat

Robtard
Rudy's reaction:

https://i.imgur.com/cPDuQLs.png

Adam_PoE
Rudy Giuliani has admitted to Department of Justice investigators that he was lying when, in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election, he said in a radio interview that he had heard "rumors" about the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails from "active" FBI agents.

Trump's personal lawyer admitted in a voluntary interview with the DOJ's inspector general that "he had not been in contact with any active FBI agents in October 2016," the inspector general wrote in a report released Thursday, almost five years after the saga.

What a ****ing surprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
Rudy Giuliani has admitted to Department of Justice investigators that he was lying when, in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election, he said in a radio interview that he had heard "rumors" about the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails from "active" FBI agents.

Trump's personal lawyer admitted in a voluntary interview with the DOJ's inspector general that "he had not been in contact with any active FBI agents in October 2016," the inspector general wrote in a report released Thursday, almost five years after the saga.

What a ****ing surprise. roll eyes (sarcastic) This is actually a really big thing and undermines so much of the Trumper narrative for the last five years.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Lock her up... for what?

Blakemore

Robtard
This is actually a really big thing and undermines so much of the Trumper narrative for the last five years. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, Broly, Surt, DDM, ethneostarflylordofbrooklyn, EonKlaw even Scribble pushed this here one time or another.

Bingo.

Bashar Teg
This is actually a really big thing and undermines so much of the Trumper narrative for the last five years.

but yet the trumper cultist phaggotry will continue uninterrupted

Old Man Whirly!
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100372536

Donald Trump's allies Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell to face $1.76b lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems

Bashar Teg
why did it take so long for those lawauits to move forward.

Adam_PoE

Bashar Teg
obviously rudy meant to say "I'm a functioning alcoholic", which is only half true...not the good half

Robtard

Adam_PoE
That is what Michael Flynn said too before he was convicted of being a spy for Turkey against his own government.

Mike Flynn, the former National Security Advisor to Donald Trump who was convicted of spying on the United States for Turkey, was flagged as a "reputational risk" by Chase Bank.

Regina Hicks shared the letter allegedly sent to Flynn announcing that they would be closing his credit cards on September 18, 2021.

"BREAKING: Chase Bank cancels its credit card accounts with General Flynn citing possible 'reputational risk' to their company. In case there was any doubt what is happening in this country," Hicks tweeted while crediting Tracey Beanz.

Financial institutions are legally required to monitor accounts for illegal activity. Accounts are usually terminated for reputational risk when the issuing institution detects fraud or laundering from foreign actors.

Eon Blue
Rudy Giuliani is a good man.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Rudy Giuliani is a good man. dur

Whirly is Scum
dur Kill yourself!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Whirly is Scum
Kill yourself! Not needed Eon/Klaw

Eon Blue
Rudy Giuliani is a good man.

This simple sentence is all it takes to trigger some in here. Grow up. smile

Darth Thor
Not needed Eon/Klaw

thumb up

Blakemore
This simple sentence is all it takes to trigger some in here. Grow up. smile tha will get some fist!

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
So one day, we go and nuke at China and China says, oh well fire missles!

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
Of course he drinks. A little bit of scotch can easily put you over the limit. What a dumbass.

Adam_PoE
When FBI agents raided Rudy Giuliani's home and office earlier this year, carting off his phones and computers, his lawyers expressed outrage, saying the devices seized from Donald Trump's former lawyer were potentially "replete with material covered by the attorney-client privilege."

But after a monthslong review, Giuliani's legal team has so far asked a court-appointed monitor to block prosecutors from seeing just three of 2,200 seized electronic files deemed relevant to the investigation.

The retired judge appointed to help review the seized material, Barbara S. Jones, disclosed that number Tuesday in a progress report to the court.

Old Man Whirly!
Rudy the groper, bless him. The Cassidy Hutchinson story post Borat is amusing.

Robtard

Adam_PoE
What a ****ing ghoul.

FalconPaunch!
But NYC was attacked. War and danger!

Robtard
What a ****ing ghoul.

I'm looking forward in seeing Rudy Ghouliani (see what I did there!) flip on Trump to save his own ghoulish hide, or at least knock years off his sentence.

Old Man Whirly!
He Donnie don't give a **** while they grab em by the pussy.

FalconPaunch!
I don't see Trump as part of gitliani and co.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I don't see Trump as part of gitliani and co. the two bonded over pussy grabbing imho.

jaden_2.0
Let's not forget the lovely moment between him and Maria Bakalova.

FalconPaunch!
the two bonded over pussy grabbing imho. Oh. That's not much of an argument imho; I've done that myself. srug

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Let's not forget the lovely moment between him and Maria Bakalova. is it really 3 years since borat.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh. That's not much of an argument imho; I've done that myself. srug lol

FalconPaunch!
Grab her khrem and ask nicely because she is your sister and you will get it. Very nice! big grin

Old Man Whirly!
Grab her khrem and ask nicely because she is your sister and you will get it. Very nice! big grin high five!

FalconPaunch!
high five! Then after sexy time we make sure she not a witch and make new generation of glorious master race! big grin thumb up

Robtard

Robtard

Adam_PoE
Awful.

Robtard
"Rudy Giuliani Sued Again by 2020 Georgia Poll Workers for Defamation" -snip

These Trumper degenerate do not learn.

laughing out loud

Robtard
A judge rules Rudy Giuliani must immediately pay $148 million to two election workers -NPR

District Judge Beryl Howell ruled Wednesday that Giuliani must immediately pay the sum an eight-person jury awarded last week. A few days before that, the women sued Giuliani again, asking the the courts to permanently ban him from speaking about them. -snip

Schadenfreude. Levels. Rising.

If his good buddy Trump won't bail him out, maybe Rudy can ask his Russian friends for the money.

Bashar Teg

Adam_PoE
Dumb move, because he just defamed them again, and they are suing him a second time, so the second award will not be covered by his recent bankruptcy filing.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
They're likely not going to get all the 148million, but they'll get high millions before Rudy dies. The judge should appoint a forensic accountant firm (at Rudy's expense) to go through all of Rudy's assets and possibly future assets with a microscope.

Going from "America's Mayor" to conspiracy spewing idiot and insurrectionist, all for Trump. What a loser.

Robtard
TBF, when Rudy claims he's broke and can't afford lawyers to defend him in his many pending civil and criminal charges, he's probably not lying now.

The good thing for Rudy, there's always the pubic defender option for his criminal cases smile

Adam_PoE
They're likely not going to get all the 148million, but they'll get high millions before Rudy dies. The judge should appoint a forensic accountant firm (at Rudy's expense) to go through all of Rudy's assets and possibly future assets with a microscope.

Going from "America's Mayor" to conspiracy spewing idiot and insurrectionist, all for Trump. What a loser.

The worst part is that he admitted that he made everything up. Why throw away everything for something you knew you were lying about?

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Rudy Giuliani is "trapped in a living nightmare," and the former New York City Mayor "cannot believe it is real," he was overheard telling pals at Donald Trump's private club, Mar-a-Lago last week.

Giuliani was spotted at the Palm Beach club as he is facing bankruptcy stemming from a spate of debts. An attendee said they heard the former Trump attorney saying he is in a "nightmare world," and "he wakes up everyday and cannot believe it is real."

Trump himself was at the same event, and Giuliani stopped by Trump's table briefly, despite the former mayor's February claims in bankruptcy court that the Trump 2020 campaign and the Republican National Committee still owe him $2 million in legal fees.

I'm sure his billionaire buddy Trump can bail him out.

Bashar Teg
Rudy Giuliani is "trapped in a living nightmare," and the former New York City Mayor "cannot believe it is real," he was overheard telling pals at Donald Trump's private club, Mar-a-Lago last week.

Giuliani was spotted at the Palm Beach club as he is facing bankruptcy stemming from a spate of debts. An attendee said they heard the former Trump attorney saying he is in a "nightmare world," and "he wakes up everyday and cannot believe it is real."

Trump himself was at the same event, and Giuliani stopped by Trump's table briefly, despite the former mayor's February claims in bankruptcy court that the Trump 2020 campaign and the Republican National Committee still owe him $2 million in legal fees.

smile

Adam_PoE
A judge rules Rudy Giuliani must immediately pay $148 million to two election workers -NPR

District Judge Beryl Howell ruled Wednesday that Giuliani must immediately pay the sum an eight-person jury awarded last week. A few days before that, the women sued Giuliani again, asking the the courts to permanently ban him from speaking about them. -snip

Schadenfreude. Levels. Rising.

If his good buddy Trump won't bail him out, maybe Rudy can ask his Russian friends for the money.

Disgraced ex-New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani's bid to reverse a massive defamation verdict was rejected, leaving him owing $146 million to two Georgia election workers that he defamed, and possibly complicating his arguments in bankruptcy court.

U.S. district court Judge Beryl Howell ruled on April 15th that the verdict, in which Mr Giuliani owes the titanic amount to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, still stands.

The judge wrote that the former mayor's "threadbare arguments" fell "well short of persuading 'the evidence and all reasonable inferences that can be drawn therefrom are so one-sided that reasonable men and women could not have reached a verdict in his favor.'"

Robtard
Disgraced ex-New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani's bid to reverse a massive defamation verdict was rejected, leaving him owing $146 million to two Georgia election workers that he defamed, and possibly complicating his arguments in bankruptcy court.

U.S. district court Judge Beryl Howell ruled on April 15th that the verdict, in which Mr Giuliani owes the titanic amount to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, still stands.

The judge wrote that the former mayor's "threadbare arguments" fell "well short of persuading 'the evidence and all reasonable inferences that can be drawn therefrom are so one-sided that reasonable men and women could not have reached a verdict in his favor.'"

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.