Namor vs Kon-el/Connor (Superboy!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
they fight on an ocean world, but...the water is only 3 feet deep. a dome surrounds the world at the upper reaches of the atmosphere. who wins?

zopzop
Is this Classic Namor? Or Current Namor with the ambiguous 'imperius rex' amp, Hydroman's powers, and the Serpent Crown? Because it makes a HUGE difference.

Classic Namor loses, Current murderstomps.

leonidas
yeah i'm not sure how to see that amp. let's say classic. i think it's still very close.

carver9
Namor 6/10. Let's debate this.

Bentley
If you believe in speedblitz Kon-El is quite faster

leonidas
i do believe he could blitz, but less sure he could ko namor with a blitz. i don't think he has the legit superspeed combat feats (a la superman vs mongul for example) that some speedsters have. i'm open to seeing something different though. if it gets in close, as it probably would, i think i'd give the edge to namor actually. but this is really close imo.

Glorificus
Namor.

Philosophía
I'd take Superboy essentially every time, but it'd be a good fight if it was purely on strength and durability slugfest.

leonidas
you think it's the speed that's the issue?

Philosophía
Yes, but even ignoring that, he has range = hv+freeze breath+tk. He could just go up, force it in the air, keep his distance and pick him apart, imo.

leonidas
yeah i could see that. i think they'd close over time though and namor could weather the vision and breath imo, because he can refresh in the water. connor could certainly win a solid majority if he chose to be really smart. in general i think it would degenerate into a fist fight though, and i'd give namor a slight edge there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.