Immortal Hulk vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Just making this to hear Carvs stupid arguments. thumb up

leonidas
well, normal hulk already beat the hell out of glads, so i like the odds of a hulk who is way more powerful.... confused

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
well, normal hulk already beat the hell out of glads, so i like the odds of a hulk who is way more powerful.... confused

Lets pretend Gladiator actually uses his speed, and doesn't just wait there while Hulk thunderclaps the ears.

And no convenient reactor with Glads specific weakness.

leonidas
i've never understood the reactor thing. hulk literally dragged a barely conscious glads and shoved him inside. the fight was well over by the time the reactor played any part in it.

if you're leaving bfr on, and we look at the asgard feat, it will be simple bfr win every time. remove bfr, and hulk pummels him to death.

carthage
Hulk molests Kallark

JBL
Gladiators own heat vision that somehow couldn't burn through hulks hand was the reason gladiator was dragged to that reactor. Hulks thunderclap did not stop gladiator, hulks sneak attack did not stop gladiator. Hulk himself admitted gladiator could have killed him twice and that his attacks did nothing to gladiator. It took gladiators own powers and a well placed reactor to stop gladiator. How people get anything else from that comic is ridiculous.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiators own heat vision that somehow couldn't burn through hulks hand was the reason gladiator was dragged to that reactor. Hulks thunderclap did not stop gladiator, hulks sneak attack did not stop gladiator. Hulk himself admitted gladiator could have killed him twice and that his attacks did nothing to gladiator. It took gladiators own powers and a well placed reactor to stop gladiator. How people get anything else from that comic is ridiculous. Hulk nonetheless put an humiliating breakdown on Glads.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Just making this to hear Carvs stupid arguments. thumb up

Marvel's Superman clone grabs and throws Hulk into space.

JBL
Originally posted by lawest9
Hulk nonetheless put an humiliating breakdown on Glads. Yeah, it looks that way until you read the comic instead of just looking at the pictures. I myself was guilty of doing that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.