Sweet Tooth (Netflix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

Robtard
Never heard of it, will check it out though.

cdtm
Disappointed, expected this:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/evil/images/c/ce/Sweet_Tooth_%28Twisted_Metal%29.jpg

Impediment

Nemesis X
Originally posted by cdtm
Disappointed, expected this:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/evil/images/c/ce/Sweet_Tooth_%28Twisted_Metal%29.jpg

You weren't the only one.

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You weren't the only one.

Impediment
Tomorrow!

BruceSkywalker
Fascinating

Impediment

Kazenji
Haven't read the comic myself, But Is it as good as the comic?

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
just watched the first 3 episodes. Very good indeed!

Ironically, his guardian is a piece of shit and he's who they choose to race swap.

Old Man Whirly!
6 Episodes in, it's holding up.

Nuke Nixon
First episode... this kid is too precious it makes me anxious about everything bad coming for him. The guardian guy is cool. Hybrid human animal people just started happening out of the blue? That's kinda weird but ok. Same trope of people being scumbags at the end of the world, tiresome.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
First episode... this kid is too precious it makes me anxious about everything bad coming for him. The guardian guy is cool. Hybrid human animal people just started happening out of the blue? That's kinda weird but ok. Same trope of people being scumbags at the end of the world, tiresome. it's all made clear, it's that rare thing where all the reveals as the series goes on are linear and you get to expect then. Series finale done 8.5 out of 10. An excellent S.01.

Galan007
I didn't care for the comic series, but damn, this was a really good show/season. thumb up

Impediment
The sheer amount of thinly veiled references to COVID, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and face masks is depressing.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
The sheer amount of thinly veiled references to COVID, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and face masks is depressing.

Didn't the comic series come well before all that?

Nuke Nixon
Watched the rest of it in one shot and now I don't know what to feel.

Biggest impression so far is Humans suck.

This show made me so melancholy but damn if I don't want more seasons of it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Watched the rest of it in one shot and now I don't know what to feel.

Biggest impression so far is Humans suck.

This show made me so melancholy but damn if I don't want more seasons of it. thumb up Yeah, it was unusual no doubt.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Galan007
I didn't care for the comic series, but damn, this was a really good show/season. thumb up got to agree on both counts.Originally posted by Impediment
The sheer amount of thinly veiled references to COVID, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and face masks is depressing. laughing out loud

Impediment
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't the comic series come well before all that?

Yes, but the writers apparently felt it necessary to include said references.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.