Godzilla vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Fight set in Central Park. Deathmatch. Who wins?

Psychotron
Godzilla needs to land one hit and it's over.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla oneshots. Faster,stronger,more durable,more skilled, a serious debate could be made that he is potentially smarter than Hulk as well considering he learns and adapts to his opponents as opposed to Hulk just getting beat up and never figuring anything out. Though this could be attributed to his angriness. Energy projection, and the ability to drain Hulk passively.

The only Titans Hulk could beat would be 2017 Kong, Skullcrawlers and...and I was gonna say Mothra but she is almost 30 k tons, much much faster and could web him up.

KingD19
The only thing I'll say Shadow got wrong is that I don't think Big G can drain Hulk. He is powered by Gamma Radiation, and Godzilla has only been shown to absorb nuclear radiation and geothermal radiation. Nuke's because he's Godzilla, and the geothermal radiation from Hollow Earth seems to empower all the Titans. Also I'm pretty sure MCU Hulk's gamma radiation isn't like the comics so it's not just leaking from his body for Godzilla to even try to absorb.

And I'd go so far to say Godzilla shows more tactical awareness than Hulk. He took the axe out of the equation when he was fighting Kong, and knew how important it was so he charged it while fighting Mechagodzilla. He used tactics against the MUTO's. He knew to drown Kong since he was chained up and wasn't aquatic. Etc... Most of Hulks fights were him hitting someone and slamming them until it broke if he didn't get taken out like against Hulkbuster.

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
I'm really surprised you all think Hulk will lose🤔 thought opposite would be true

KingD19
Originally posted by marcssands14
I'm really surprised you all think Hulk will lose🤔 thought opposite would be true

Godzilla is 100,000 tons, 400 feet tall, and can shoot a mouth laser through the crust of the planet. Hulk's got a reaaaaally hard fight ahead of him. That Leviathan punch would piss Big G off for example.

Jmanghan
Ant-Man's max height is still flea-sized compared to Godzilla, Hulk isn't doing much here.

Hulk might even have trouble lifting him if I'm honest, let alone punching/kicking him to death.

carthage
Hulk gets flattened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.