Thanos with IG vs Dominus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Thanos with IG vs Dominus

GalacticStorm
Thanos.

Dominus came across as a bit of a glass canon. Once his weakness was identified he was easily dispatched by the assembled heroes. Thanos with the IG defeated himself lol.

Dominus lacks omniscience as well. Thanos could divine his weaknesses and exploit them.

Dominus could only beat Thanos through battlefield removal imo thereby nullifying the threat of the IG. Short of that Thanos wins more times than not.

MrMind
dominus was destroying the entire multiverse in recent comic

do not recall IG doing anything on that magnitude

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MrMind
dominus was destroying the entire multiverse in recent comic

do not recall IG doing anything on that magnitude

He was and yet he was a glass canon.
Your reference to the scale of his feat doesnt counter my reasoning in my previous post. wink

GalacticStorm
Storm can cause destruction on a global scale and yet get taken out by Hawkeye. Glass canon. Easily exploitable weaknesses.

This isnt a power ranking thread. Its a battle.

GalacticStorm
Quick question...Did the heroes who whupped Dominus wipe out timelines or have the ability to do anything of that magnitude or did they just exploit his weakness?

Did said heroes possess omniscience like Thanos with the IG would have? Nope.

They still discovered said weakness and dragged Dominus outta his Wandavision fantasy land.

Thanos wins. smokin'

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Thanos.

Dominus came across as a bit of a glass canon.
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Storm can cause destruction on a global scale and yet get taken out by Hawkeye. Glass canon. Easily exploitable weaknesses.

Glass cannon mad

Senor Cage
Dominus.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Glass cannon mad

My bad. I'll get it right in the future. I promise. laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Dominus.

Why not share how?

If a rag tag group of heroes can identify and exploit a major weakness of Dominus' then why couldnt a far more powerful opponent with near omniscience?

People keep making the mistake of turning these into power rankings and look at the highest feat of one opponent vs the highest feats of the other and choosing the one with the higher feats.

Thats the most basic of reasoning.

Its a battle forum. It goes beyond that. Dominus and his machine lead, easily exploitable weaknesses gets defeated more times than not, regardless of his wider ranging feats

remyzero
dominus ,easily.

Stoic
Who lost their sock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.