Jean Grey Phoenix (White Crown) Vs Superboy Prime at his best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
shifty

carver9
Lol

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by carver9
Lol shifty

lawest9
Jean.

GalacticStorm
LOL laughing out loud

leonidas
old man whirly channeling his younger self. i approve. laughing out loud

Diesldude
LOL

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
LOL laughing out loud

I miss that Whirly. My use of smilies was inspired by him smile

laughing

SquallX
Prime at his best took on a being that was multiversal at his lowest.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime at his best took on a being that was multiversal at his lowest.

That SBP myth has been debunked. The SBP fight with DK was PIS and is therefore not referenceable as evidence according to forum rules.

I'll leave you to catch up on the matter in the other thread smile

Glorificus
Phoenix stomps.

Diesldude
That SBP myth has been debunked. The SBP fight with DK was PIS and is therefore not referenceable as evidence according to forum rules.

I'll leave you to catch up on the matter in the other thread smile trollberto used to say this after losing an argument too. laughing out loud

Prime cracked a universe in a tantrum. 3rd panel on top. He wins

https://i.postimg.cc/wtVQrTWN/AB02-DBB6-9584-4-EF2-923-A-FCDA53-C1-EFB8.jpg

SquallX

I'll leave you to catch up on the matter in the other thread smile

The ****?

Nothing was debunked, just because you said it was, doesn’t make it true.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Diesldude
trollberto used to say this after losing an argument too. laughing out loud

Prime cracked a universe in a tantrum. 3rd panel on top. He wins

https://i.postimg.cc/wtVQrTWN/AB02-DBB6-9584-4-EF2-923-A-FCDA53-C1-EFB8.jpg

Youve been getting spanked in that other thread son.

Id like to say it hurt me more than it hurt you but then im kinda sadistic eek!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by SquallX
The ****?

Nothing was debunked, just because you said it was, doesn’t make it true.

Of course it was. Its Plot Induced Stupidity. If a character inexplicably doesnt use abilities in a story that could have allowed them to easily win a battle then that is PIS by definition. smile

Adam Grimes
Prime one-shots. 👍🏻

Diesldude

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Prime one-shots. 👍🏻

Jean takes on an energy form making herself impervious to SBPs brutish and limited physical powerset and then either incinerates him with red sun energy or just reaches back in history and telepathically nudges his dad to indulge in self love that night. Game over smile

GalacticStorm
PIS has abandoned you here guys! Come at me! eek! laughing

Adam Grimes
YT level weird fanfic aside, this Phoenix really gets eaten by Prime. thumb down sad

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
YT level weird fanfic aside, this Phoenix really gets eaten by Prime. thumb down sad

Spoken like a true fanatic.

Primes limited powerset means he doesnt stand a chance with the removal of PIS as a factor.

This brute doesnt even have the power set to take out Kitty Pryde laughing

Whats he gonna do? eek!

GalacticStorm
Serious question. If they were fighting in an indestructible environment. What could Prime do against Kitty Pride? LOL laughing

Adam Grimes
She definitely gets one-shotted. 😔

-Pr-
Serious question. If they were fighting in an indestructible environment. What could Prime do against Kitty Pride? LOL laughing

Nothing that would counter her ability to leave him at the altar like the ***** she is.

leonidas
laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nothing that would counter her ability to leave him at the altar like the ***** she is.

laughing yh that was cold lol

SquallX

GalacticStorm

SquallX

Diesldude

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
How about DK? His fist went through him a few times.

It didnt at all. But even if it did how does his fist going through a solid being demonstrate he can effect someone who is intangible? confused

abhilegend
Prime eats Phoenix

MrMind
Like how I eat rosiette chixken

Senor Cage
Prime

Diesldude
It didnt at all. But even if it did how does his fist going through a solid being demonstrate he can effect someone who is intangible? confused how do you know DK is a solid being? They drew him as a shadow while he was fighting prime.

Diesldude

GalacticStorm
how do you know DK is a solid being? They drew him as a shadow while he was fighting prime.

They drew him with a shadow like appearance but he walked around and interacted with characters like a very physical being with zero comment or caption defining his physical nature as anything else, so we cant assert otherwise.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime eats Phoenix

Given how freaky Krakoa is these days im sure Cyclops would be front row and centre thumb up

abhilegend
Given how freaky Krakoa is these days im sure Cyclops would be front row and centre thumb up
You'd like that, wouldn't you? No, it's KFC chicken night and a cosmic turkey on menu for prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.