Jupiters Legacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nuke Nixon
What if the Super Group from the Boys were under the Comics Code Authority law, what if we got them when they had no powers to go on an epic journey to Skull Island, only with the viewing room of the Universe from Mission to Mars, and what if we did the old double switcheroo plot twist on it all and let's tell it like a Quentin Tarantino movie from different timelines.

I shotgunned this whole thing today and there's a lot of different movie influences in it, I dunno if the original comic book had those same influences or the writer/director just didn't know what the fvck the source material was.

It was OK in a Watchmen dysfunctional way, not too SJW or preachy so that was nice.

Adam Grimes
Ok

Old Man Whirly!
Watching it now, it deviates from the comic but is O.K.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Watching it now, it deviates from the comic but is O.K. too much filler, too much deviation.

Newjak
Just finished watching this yesterday.

I never read the comics.

It had some pros and some cons. I would be willing to give a second season a try.

Nuke Nixon
You just know with the second generation they're going to go edgier, like a live action Invincible.

Robtard
Jupiter's Legacy' Effectively Cancelled at Netflix After One Season That Reportedly Cost $200 Million

The series will now become an anthology, with a different Mark Millar comic adaptation in the works.

Understandable, series wasn't good.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Jupiter's Legacy' Effectively Cancelled at Netflix After One Season That Reportedly Cost $200 Million

The series will now become an anthology, with a different Mark Millar comic adaptation in the works.

Understandable, series wasn't good. No, it was simply terrible. It deserved cancelling. Which is sad because the comic was great.

Kazenji
I've only watched the first ep for it, I wasn't exactly clamoring for the next episode.

Robtard
No, it was simply terrible. It deserved cancelling. Which is sad because the comic was great. I kept watching hoping for something, anything. It just got worse though.

tkitna
Eh, it was ok. I'll continue to watch if theres anymore.

Kazenji
Would it have worked better as a movie more then a tv show?

roughrider
I watched half of the first episode; really getting weary of so many Superman analogues out there. It was different when Watchmen was doing it with the old Charlton heroes, but now it's just getting tired and lazy.

I'm looking at The Boys now, and though they are doing it, they are doing it differently with the metaphors for sports culture and corporate domination.

cdtm
No, it was simply terrible. It deserved cancelling. Which is sad because the comic was great.

It was written by Mark Miller, who wears his libtard idealogy on his sleeve, nothing he does is good.

No wonder you like him.

Stringer

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.