Should it be okay to fight wild animals if the person is taking on a rampaging one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Should it be okay to fight wild animals if the person (esp a man) is trying to heroically stand up to one (such as a slightly big man-eating beast or maybe a charging wild boar) that's rampaging and terrorizing a populated town before taking on it?

Mightywhitey
Do you value your freedoms?

30 million lives lost, because there's never a chance I'd tell you shit if my cuntery let em gang up on me. I offered a fair fight.

Mightywhitey
All I had was rage. And in fact, if you look it up, there is a such thing as Split ID. There are also a lot of fakers, but when you like at previous trauma you'll see I'm not one.

Mightywhitey
Here's what really set me off. And it should set all of you off. I was talking to an older gent about how I was a slave in my own country, and he was nudging me! He was antagonizing me!

Mightywhitey
With his elbow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.