Omni-Man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_small/0/308/78794-161573-omni-man.jpg vs https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_small/12/124259/7823846-ekkbzkcli3kgfjkr3pfdxe-1280-80.jpg

Booya_69

carver9
Wonder Woman is the worst character anyone in that Universe can fight. OMNIman dies.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman is the worst character anyone in that Universe can fight. OMNIman dies. Including HULK?????.....😄😄😄😄😄

carver9
Yes, including Hulk. She is fast enough to tie them up as soon as the fight starts.

Adam Grimes

light889
Isn't omni man as strong as Superman? I heard that him, thragg, invincible and battle beast have feats above Wonder Woman, shazam, supergirl and on par with Superman.

tkitna
Originally posted by light889
Isn't omni man as strong as Superman? I heard that him, thragg, invincible and battle beast have feats above Wonder Woman, shazam, supergirl and on par with Superman.

He's definitely on par.

light889
Originally posted by tkitna
He's definitely on par.

Then he is stronger than WW and shazam, if his feats are better and on par with Superman's.

h1a8
Then he is stronger than WW and shazam, if his feats are better and on par with Superman's.

He's definitely on par.

Then you guys don't know Superman's top feats do you?

Superman's feats are several orders of magnitude above Omni-man.

Think of someone capable of exerting thousands to millions of stellar mass weights
Vs someone who can only exert a fraction of a planet's weight of force. That's more than a billion times stronger.

Hell, Superman shattered a planet with a tiny fraction of his power in a weak type of application (jumping off vs punching).

Not only can't Omni-man duplicate the feat, he can't even shatter a planet using his full force using a stronger application of power (punching).

Think of someone who has speed so great that it will make omni man appear to be a statue like in the metroman scene. Kal is also more versatile (HV, breath, etc).

Even Superman clones are above Omni-man (Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, etc).

zopzop
Wonder Woman kills him. Stupid, overrated Invincible characters are lame.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
Then you guys don't know Superman's top feats do you?

Superman's feats are several orders of magnitude above Omni-man.

Think of someone capable of exerting thousands to millions of stellar mass weights
Vs someone who can only exert a fraction of a planet's weight of force. That's more than a billion times stronger.

Hell, Superman shattered a planet with a tiny fraction of his power in a weak type of application (jumping off vs punching).

Not only can't Omni-man duplicate the feat, he can't even shatter a planet using his full force using a stronger application of power (punching).

Think of someone who has speed so great that it will make omni man appear to be a statue like in the metroman scene. Kal is also more versatile (HV, breath, etc).

Even Superman clones are above Omni-man (Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, etc).

Calm down man-child. Nobody is saying he is better than Superman or has better feats. Just saying he is labeled in that tier.

Your constant gushing of Superman seeing everybody as a statue has to stop too. You do realize he gets hit constantly right? Just stop already.

Anyways, Wonder Woman wins. She has to many options available to her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Wonder Woman kills him. Stupid, overrated Invincible characters are lame.

And stupid, overrated DC characters are cool? stick out tongue

h1a8
Calm down man-child. Nobody is saying he is better than Superman or has better feats. Just saying he is labeled in that tier.

Your constant gushing of Superman seeing everybody as a statue has to stop too. You do realize he gets hit constantly right? Just stop already.

Anyways, Wonder Woman wins. She has to many options available to her. Omni-man is not on par with Superman in anyway form or fashion.
That was a false statement to the highest degree.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And stupid, overrated DC characters are cool? stick out tongue
You know I hate her too smile But I hate the Invincible characters more. They try so hard to be edgy, its annoying.

playa1258
Diana curbstomps

light889
Originally posted by zopzop
You know I hate her too smile But I hate the Invincible characters more. They try so hard to be edgy, its annoying. They try so hard to be edgy

Right. While on the other hand. A Character like Wonder Woman can be edgy without even trying. Feminist and a social justice warrior before they were in fashion. big grin

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/gTXwK1L/ww.jpg

h1a8
What happened there?

StiltmanFTW
Diana's first extreme deepthroat lesson.

cdtm
Omni-Man is overrated.

Viltrumites would have DIED flying into a planet without Space Racers gun.

tkitna
What happened there?

Omni-Man gave it to her.

h1a8
Omni-Man gave it to her. Gave what to her? There are in different universes. How did they meet? What comic is that?

light889
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Diana's first extreme deepthroat lesson.

I heard Vegeta is better at it.

tkitna
Gave what to her? There are in different universes. How did they meet? What comic is that?

Your way to slow to understand. Lets just drop it.

Adam Grimes
My way?

cdtm
I heard Vegeta is better at it.

He's short head comes up to about waist level. Still taller then Wolverine.

light889
Originally posted by cdtm
He's short head comes up to about waist level. Still taller then Wolverine.

So wolverine is good at that kind of thing too?

Delta1938
Gave what to her? There are in different universes. How did they meet? What comic is that?

I think you're serious.

h1a8
I am

Delta1938
I am

Since you need it explained to you, tiktna was making a joke that Omni-Man got deep throated by Wonder Woman. Gave her his D. What you think of the joke is irrelevant. It's astounding you had to have it explained to you.

Stoic
Kirkman has made claims that Omni Man was written to be more powerful than Superman. This means that if DC gives Superman a boost, Kirkman can turn around and boost his Invincible characters.

If that's the case, Omni Man should win. I'm not buying it, but the writer can do anything that they want to do.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Kirkman has made claims that Omni Man was written to be more powerful than Superman. This means that if DC gives Superman a boost, Kirkman can turn around and boost his Invincible characters.

If that's the case, Omni Man should win. I'm not buying it, but the writer can do anything that they want to do.

What he says and what actually happens in the comics are two different things. Him saying something like that would only matter to me if he's talking about the characters he owns.

Has Omni-Man actually done any feats to put him above Superman? What few things I've seen wouldn't make me think that even before FLASHPOINT.

Stoic
Well if scaling to Supreme, who is stronger than Suprema has a feat of lifting the weight of an entire universe. Omni Man matched Supreme blow for blow. Thragg is even more powerful, which is underselling the power differences in power between the two. Thragg absolutely demolished Omni Man. As the writer, he can scale even higher, especially since Viltrimites grow more powerful after every battle. Battle Beast would match Doomsday according to the power levels that Kirkman gave these characters.

It wouldn't be absurd if Omni Man were able to rip Wonder Woman's head off without much effort; if we were to accept the writers intentions. Just know that in fiction the sky is the limit. Suprema who is weaker than Supreme can lift a universe. It's absolutely ridiculous, but there it is all the same.

Delta1938
Well if scaling to Supreme, who is stronger than Suprema has a feat of lifting the weight of an entire universe. Omni Man matched Supreme blow for blow. Thragg is even more powerful, which is underselling the power differences in power between the two. Thragg absolutely demolished Omni Man. As the writer, he can scale even higher, especially since Viltrimites grow more powerful after every battle. Battle Beast would match Doomsday according to the power levels that Kirkman gave these characters.

It wouldn't be absurd if Omni Man were able to rip Wonder Woman's head off without much effort; if we were to accept the writers intentions. Just know that in fiction the sky is the limit. Suprema who is weaker than Supreme can lift a universe. It's absolutely ridiculous, but there it is all the same.

But after that, the best feat I've seen or heard of is less than planetary. Even without it being shared, to my understanding.

Thinkerer

Gladiator matched Supreme too, so now Gladiator is above Superman too? I doubt it. Viltrimites.seem.way more squishy than kryptonians.

h1a8

It wouldn't be absurd if Omni Man were able to rip Wonder Woman's head off without much effort; if we were to accept the writers intentions. Just know that in fiction the sky is the limit. Suprema who is weaker than Supreme can lift a universe. It's absolutely ridiculous, but there it is all the same. That's not how comics work. Characters (unlike real beings) fluctuate in power from comic to comic and scene to scene. In one instance a character can be operating at planet busting levels and in another barely able to 1000 tons. So when a character fights well against them could mean anything (that character matched 1000 tons or a planet). That's like me claiming Colussus has planet busting power because he fought decent against Gladiator before losing.
That's why ABC logic is flawed.

You can only scale off a character's average (what is a typical average feat for Supreme?) to be reasonable (still debatable to dome though).

Also speed and hax weaponry is vastly more important than physical strength. It wouldn't be absurd if WW cut his head off (or lassoed) him faster than he can make an action. After all she lassoed Zoom when zoom was moving at superspeed. Scale right?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
Originally posted by Thinkerer
Gladiator matched Supreme too, so now Gladiator is above Superman too? I doubt it. Viltrimites.seem.way more squishy than kryptonians.

It said that Supreme was 4X more powerful than Gladiator though. I'm not making this stuff up. Perhaps they are squishy to those that have more power than they do, because Supreme wasn't exactly punching holes in Nolan like Thragg was able to.

Stoic
That's not how comics work. Characters (unlike real beings) fluctuate in power from comic to comic and scene to scene. In one instance a character can be operating at planet busting levels and in another barely able to 1000 tons. So when a character fights well against them could mean anything (that character matched 1000 tons or a planet). That's like me claiming Colussus has planet busting power because he fought decent against Gladiator before losing.
That's why ABC logic is flawed.

You can only scale off a character's average (what is a typical average feat for Supreme?) to be reasonable (still debatable to dome though).

Also speed and hax weaponry is vastly more important than physical strength. It wouldn't be absurd if WW cut his head off (or lassoed) him faster than he can make an action. After all she lassoed Zoom when zoom was moving at superspeed. Scale right?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You ought to check out how fast Omni Man actually is.

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
But after that, the best feat I've seen or heard of is less than planetary. Even without it being shared, to my understanding.

In that shared feat, all involved were operating at less than best, due to injuries though.

Stoic
Sorry for all of the posts. It would probably be best if you guys read the entire series. It's out there and free to read. Once you read it, and his battle with Supreme, it won't be your fault if you walked away feeling like Galan felt after he read it. It actually leaves very little room for you to believe that your reasoning would amount to abc logic, especially after reading Kirkman's thoughts on how powerful the Viltrimites are, and can become.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Thinkerer

Supreme isn't even above Superman, yes, even factoring in the feat that Stoic said. laughing But to be fair, I'm pretty sure the version of Supreme you're talking about is not the same Supreme that Stoic argued.

And just a heads up, using crossovers is generally against the rules(exceptions happen). I don't have an issue when they are canon, but I don't make the rules.

Delta1938
In that shared feat, all involved were operating at less than best, due to injuries though.

So? Even being generous and making it a non shared star level feat, that is still significantly less than galaxy level, and there are billions of galaxies in the universe. No matter what you argue to make this feat as good as possible, it is still well below the fight against Supreme. I'm not saying it doesn't count, but unless there are other feats I'm unaware of(the shared feat is by far the best feat I've even heard of outside Supreme) thus is a time to point out outlier if I've ever seen one.

But even going that route, Superman and Earth-5 Captain Marvel lifted the infinite page book. Even ignoring that it had infinite pages, it contained the multiverse IIRC. So even as a shared feat, dozens of times more impressed than Suprema lifting the universe. Unless you're arguing Supreme is dozens of times stronger than Suprema(and while I didn't read the comics, I saw scans of the fight and wouldn't come to that conclusion), fighting Superman is still>>fighting Supreme. So Wonder Woman still comes out looking better than Omni-Man, using your reasoning.

Sorry for all of the posts. It would probably be best if you guys read the entire series. It's out there and free to read. Once you read it, and his battle with Supreme, it won't be your fault if you walked away feeling like Galan felt after he read it. It actually leaves very little room for you to believe that your reasoning would amount to abc logic, especially after reading Kirkman's thoughts on how powerful the Viltrimites are, and can become.

I don't mind the multiple posts the way you did it, but it's not my job to prove your argument. It's not my job to go through INVINCIBLE to see your argument. It's your job to make your argument based on the comics. Writer intent definitely has its place, but what you argued doesn't hold water given they're from different companies.

Enzeru
Wonder Woman solos the entire Invincible universe. Viltrumites aren't on the level of high heralds. I'd place them low herald at the very best.

We've had this discussion few times already. High heralds don't die upon colliding with a planet or burn to death inside the sun.

h1a8
You ought to check out how fast Omni Man actually is.

I already know. I know everything about him. His perception speed is no where near WWs. His flight speed is irrelevant in a forum fight. Why? Because flight speed has no bearing on acceleration and reflexes. I can reach 1000x speed of light after a long time accelerating through space. Even then, my reflexes are still less than bullet timing.

Stoic
I already know. I know everything about him. His perception speed is no where near WWs. His flight speed is irrelevant in a forum fight. Why? Because flight speed has no bearing on acceleration and reflexes. I can reach 1000x speed of light after a long time accelerating through space. Even then, my reflexes are still less than bullet timing.

Except that's not how it went with them. If you read the series you'd know how fast Omni Man actually is.

Like I said, we are the fans not the writer. If the writer places his characters above another character who are we to say anything on the subject except accept it. These are fake characters, and can be written well above Superman, Doomsday, or any other DC character.

Delta1938
Except that's not how it went with them. If you read the series you'd know how fast Omni Man actually is.

Like I said, we are the fans not the writer. If the writer places his characters above another character who are we to say anything on the subject except accept it. These are fake characters, and can be written well above Superman, Doomsday, or any other DC character.

So by that logic, why bother debates at all? If you believe this, why even be here? Your argument doesn't actually hold water in this context.

h1a8

By forum rules we go by feats. Im not going to speculate that Omni an has FTL reflexes when every showing of his contradict that. I know how fast Omni is. He's not that fast (in relation to WW). WW has FTL perceptions and limb speed. You can't use his flight speed in space as a guage to his battle speed and reflexes.

Also,Omni man can be cut to ribbons by WWs sword. He can also be lassoed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.