Sadiq Khan reelected! Excellent!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/08/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-second-term-labour-shaun-bailey-conservatives?

DarthAloysius
Meanwhile the Labour Party at large is once again a flailing mess. smile

cdtm
Shaun Baily gave a good run of it. In a post Brexit world, he may have been the better candidate.

But the people have spoken.

Bashar Teg
far right be like

ajsNJtnUb7c

Blakemore
Bailey was never going to win, but Khan said he's open to cannabis legalisation if there is sufficient scientific data and I'm thinking, there is, douchbag.

cdtm
Still waiting for legalization in CT.

I hear the gummies are the way to go, longer high and smoother.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Blakemore
Bailey was never going to win, but Khan said he's open to cannabis legalisation if there is sufficient scientific data and I'm thinking, there is, douchbag.

that does seem like some bad faith gimmickry, as if all the current scientific and medical data is insufficient, because reasons.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that does seem like some bad faith gimmickry, as if all the current scientific and medical data is insufficient, because reasons. political reasons. He's trying to appeal to left leaning dummies whilst maintaining the status quo and not actually helping anyone except his fellow cronies.

Back to Bailey, apparently he's a sexist who stated some women deliberately get pregnant to live on benefits. I'll be honest, he's right, but it's not always the case. I also feel it's a bit inappropriate for a politician to say.

jaden_2.0
I would've voted Max Fosh. He's awesome.

Darth Thor
far right be like

ajsNJtnUb7c

Its funny Khan still has his job whilst Trump doesnt.

Blakemore
Khan has played the political game; he also didn't really have an alternative..
Trump was a failure, not delivering any of his promises. Had to go, sorry. Biden might do well, we'll hope

Artol
Keri Starmer should step down. He's an incompetent right wing shill.

rudester
Vot no vay!. Who sad dis?

Blakemore
Originally posted by rudester
Vot no vay!. Who sad dis? Klaus? srug

rudester
laughing

cdtm
Trump was a failure, not delivering any of his promises. Had to go, sorry. Biden might do well, we'll hope

He didn't break ALL of them. Just three quarters. smile

Blakemore
Not good enough 😉

Darth Thor

I meant because Trump used to attack him for absolutely no reason (leading us to conclude its because hes brown and muslim).

Originally posted by Artol
Keri Starmer should step down. He's an incompetent right wing shill.

Yup.

BoiseIdaho
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I meant because Trump used to attack him for absolutely no reason (leading us to conclude its because hes brown and muslim).

Yup. y'all can make up whatever sh*t you want about earth 2 trump and blame him for earth 1 trump getting the ruskies to lose nuke ejac control but the fact remains J-Rod or Gilgamesh is about to clip the wings off your precious American eagle, slaughter biden, and slaughter the deadhead mj12 remnants

And yes I know theatening the prez is a federal offense, but COPPAderpa

BoiseIdaho
Harem concubine Hive head conquest

Blakemore

Tzeentch
Originally posted by cdtm
Still waiting for legalization in CT.

I hear the gummies are the way to go, longer high and smoother. San Francisco chad here. Gummies are a excellent source of stoner powers but they're highly concentrated and the high will hit you like a truck compared to smoking flower.

Blakemore
*an excellent source, not a excellent source. no

SquallX
Originally posted by Tzeentch
San Francisco chad here. Gummies are a excellent source of stoner powers but they're highly concentrated and the high will hit you like a truck compared to smoking flower.

How is that made?

Blakemore
Carefully 😂

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Tzeentch
San Francisco chad here. Gummies are a excellent source of stoner powers but they're highly concentrated and the high will hit you like a truck compared to smoking flower.

edibles don't really do it for me. sad

the reason it hit you like a truck is because you took too much, man. you took too much, too much.

cdtm
Tz, how many gummie's did you do in a session?

Just one gummie is supposed to last four hours, according to a friend who does it for medical reasons.

Robtard
far right be like

ajsNJtnUb7c

laughing out loud

Tzeentch
Originally posted by cdtm
Tz, how many gummie's did you do in a session?

Just one gummie is supposed to last four hours, according to a friend who does it for medical reasons. The number of gummies doesn't matter, it's the THC per gummy. In California, you legally can not sell a edible that has more than 100 milligrams of THC in it. Most gummies are sold in groups of 5 or 10 so they usually have 5mg or 10mg each of THC.

When I first started using edibles, a single 10mg gummy was enough to get me pretty blasted for a few hours. I would usually get high in about 1 hour after taking it, peak about a hour and 45 minutes in, stay peaked for another hour and then taper off over the course of one more. So yeah about 4 hours sounds about right. By the time I stopped using weed I could comfortably take 20 mg and not feel overwhelmed. My buddy who's been a heavy smoker for about 10 years now can eat a full 100 mg gummy case and not want to die which is pretty amazing to me.

Funny story, back in 2016 before there were any regulations that same buddy once gave me a weed muffin. I ate the whole thing in three bites not knowing it had 750 mg of THC in it. For emphasis, that would be the equivalent of 75 10 mg gummies or 150 5 mg gummies, in less than 2 minutes. Fun times.

Robtard
I do the CBD, minimum THC levels.

Old Man Whirly!
far right be like

ajsNJtnUb7c Top notch!

Blakemore
4 more years of Khan. I feel sympothy for you London.

Old Man Whirly!
4 more years of Khan. I feel sympothy for you London. Haha You did a typo!

Klaw
Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city something, something...

cdtm
Originally posted by Klaw
Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city something, something...

And social unrest. And extreme economic disparity.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Haha You did a typo! did I?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
I do the CBD, minimum THC levels.

I read that CBD is not very effective. I do not do anything. Even though recreational marijuana is legal in Illinois, my employer screens for drugs, and it is grounds for termination.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I read that CBD is not very effective. I do not do anything. Even though recreational marijuana is legal in Illinois, my employer screens for drugs, and it is grounds for termination.

I'm not a drug user, I even rarely use over the counter meds, so the CBD works for low-tolerance me. Just takes the edge off on days I'm agitated or cranky because I didn't sleep well, in a bad mood over something. But I also rarely use it, 1-3 times a month maybe, some months not at all.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not a drug user, I even rarely use over the counter meds, so the CBD works for low-tolerance me. Just takes the edge off on days I'm agitated or cranky because I didn't sleep well, in a bad mood over something. But I also rarely use it, 1-3 times a month maybe, some months not at all. thumb up I only really use testosterone regularly under the Doctor here as HRT. My days of Coke and pot ;not together) are long over. I still like a drink sometimes.

Adam_PoE
I'm not a drug user, I even rarely use over the counter meds, so the CBD works for low-tolerance me. Just takes the edge off on days I'm agitated or cranky because I didn't sleep well, in a bad mood over something. But I also rarely use it, 1-3 times a month maybe, some months not at all.

Do you do lotions? Oils?

Blakemore
As a drunk, myself, I'll admit to once being a stoner, but it was more of an "I'm 19/20 and I can do whatever I want" kinda thing. 😅

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Haha You did a typo! *sympathy

Damn you old man whirly.

Scribble
I really don't like Khan, but I'd take him over the Tories any day. Also somehow I only just learned about this lol.

Artol
Originally posted by Scribble
I really don't like Khan, but I'd take him over the Tories any day. Also somehow I only just learned about this lol.

That's my feeling as well.

Scribble
Yeah. Khan is ineffectual, pompous and posturing, but at least he isn't actively trying to murder the working classes, or selling off half of the city to billionaires.

Old Man Whirly!
Khan's alright, look at my sig.

Klaw
Guess Londoners will just have to accept terrorism as part of their lives.

Robtard
far right be like

ajsNJtnUb7c

^ Still funny

Blakemore

Robtard

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
I've Khan and think he is a good guy. But thats me, I have no fear of them. Extremists have blown me up once already. Most Muslims I know are fine mind.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/iCjlXc4.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Dp

Darth Thor

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.