Superboy Prime v Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Michael has his sword. People seem to think prime could have beaten Dk. Can he take out the archangel who has defeated Lucifer...? Prime as seen in his battle with DK.

Diesldude

xJLxKing

MrMind
Triggered

GalacticStorm

zopzop

SquallX

Diesldude

leonidas

Diesldude

zopzop

SquallX

MrMind

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Wrong, Lucifer is more powerful than Michael. Full power Synnar is more powerful than either since he created them and everything else aside from God. Mxy destroyed and recreated all of DC comics. Etc....

synnar is a one time villain that has been retconned out of existence

lucifer and michael are equal in power, this was stated

leonidas

leonidas

Diesldude

-Pr-
DC did Michael so dirty...

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
DC did Michael so dirty...

In what way?

Or are you talking about the Lucifer series?

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
In what way?

Or are you talking about the Lucifer series?

Don't worry about me, I'm biased. Growing up, I always found what I would call "christian mythology" to be fascinating. Particularly the part about how Michael could **** shit up on a level nobody but God himself/herself/itself could match.

Finding out that he wasn't like that in DC... well, that was just disappointing. But it's just a personal gripe.

SquallX

-Pr-

carver9
Don't worry about me, I'm biased. Growing up, I always found what I would call "christian mythology" to be fascinating. Particularly the part about how Michael could **** shit up on a level nobody but God himself/herself/itself could match.

Finding out that he wasn't like that in DC... well, that was just disappointing. But it's just a personal gripe.

Lol... you are bias, though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... you are bias, though.

About Michael, yes. Like I said.

carver9
About Michael, yes. Like I said.

Colossus and Aquaman also. Forgot about Cyclops.

-Pr-
Colossus and Aquaman also. Forgot about Cyclops.

You forgot a whole bunch of my favourite characters.

I am biased towards them when it comes to wanting to see them in comics, and liking them more than other characters, yes.

But I know the difference between that and trying to find any excuse to claim that they're more powerful than they are. I wish more people on the forum were like that, tbh.

Diesldude

I am biased towards them when it comes to wanting to see them in comics, and liking them more than other characters, yes.

But I know the difference between that and trying to find any excuse to claim that they're more powerful than they are. I wish more people on the forum were like that, tbh. thumb up

MrMind

Philosophía

Finding out that he wasn't like that in DC... well, that was just disappointing. But it's just a personal gripe. For what's worth, Michael can **** everybody's shit up baring like 2 beings . He beat the shit out of Spectre under Ostrander the Spectre writer]:

https://i.ibb.co/xqZxWxR/L22vflf.jpg https://i.ibb.co/z6P9THb/4R897PM.jpg https://i.ibb.co/x1gtRgD/gVnOJvk.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Q6nMT1j/oFisBbb.jpg

leonidas
yeah i always wondered about the continuity there. the only character outside of the presence who michael would worry about is lucifer. they really are 1 and 1a. thumb up

-Pr-

MrMind

SquallX
Michael was also the one that bound the Spectre to most of his host, Jim Corrigan included.

carver9

But I know the difference between that and trying to find any excuse to claim that they're more powerful than they are. I wish more people on the forum were like that, tbh.

Think there's a solid middle ground. For every person that feel that their pet is tremendously powerful, there's at least 2 to 3 people that feels different.

-Pr-
Think there's a solid middle ground. For every person that feel that their pet is tremendously powerful, there's at least 2 to 3 people that feels different.

As long as you understand that there's a difference between going to bat for a character, and just going balls out ridiculous with them.

Old Man Whirly!
Prime wins. Michael is a fictional being shifty

Adam Grimes
I can attest to that. I've met Prime.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I can attest to that. I've met Prime. thumb up He is from the real world.

Adam Grimes
Michael of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.