"Only men can do this job!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
The PR people should all be fired.

Or whoever thought this was a good idea, and managed the project.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
The PR people should all be fired.

Or whoever thought this was a good idea, and managed the project. thumb up Agreed!

jaden_2.0
Am I reading this wrong? It seems the answers are just examples of the reactions women get from men that are barriers to them. Like the answers are in quotation marks to show its supposed to be something women get said to them to discourage them from the field.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Am I reading this wrong? It seems the answers are just examples of the reactions women get from men that are barriers to them. Like the answers are in quotation marks to show its supposed to be something women get said to them to discourage them from the field. I think you're reading it wrong.

Old Man Whirly!
smile or I did. The wording is bad either way tbh.

Newjak
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Am I reading this wrong? It seems the answers are just examples of the reactions women get from men that are barriers to them. Like the answers are in quotation marks to show its supposed to be something women get said to them to discourage them from the field. Yeah if that was the implied desire the question should have been worded in a different way.

Blakemore
Tl;dr

ArtificialGlory
"Professional conduct determines the credibility of a penetration tester."

"As a Licensed Penetration Tester, a dress code is important."

I like these people already. By the way, I choose answer B.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.