All Might vs Omni Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Battle on a desolate planet with Earth type atmosphere.

No bfr

Who wins?

KingD19
I'd give it to Nolan. He's simply got better strength/durability/speed/etc... feats. And while All Might's attacks are far more flashy and he can like, change weather patterns in a local area with a punch. Nolan can one hand palm a mountain and is stronger than anyone in BNHA so far, even as up to date as last week in the manga.

KingD19
Also as this is Foreign Cinema and I'm just now realizing this is book Omni-Man, he wins even harder.

RadZoa
Originally posted by KingD19
I'd give it to Nolan. He's simply got better strength/durability/speed/etc... feats. And while All Might's attacks are far more flashy and he can like, change weather patterns in a local area with a punch. Nolan can one hand palm a mountain and is stronger than anyone in BNHA so far, even as up to date as last week in the manga.

Um no he can't...Nolan threw a punch that left a small fissure in a mountain, he didn't "palm a mountain" at all

Meanwhile Deku and Bakugou literally punched out a storm that was multiple times the size of an island

The comic book version of Omni-man would beat most anime verses, the Amazon version of Omni-man would get murdered.

This same version of Omni-man has such slow reaction and combat speed that he couldn't dodge a bullet and a fat guy like Donald could dodge him.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by RadZoa
Um no he can't...Nolan threw a punch that left a small fissure in a mountain, he didn't "palm a mountain" at all

Meanwhile Deku and Bakugou literally punched out a storm that was multiple times the size of an island

The comic book version of Omni-man would beat most anime verses, the Amazon version of Omni-man would get murdered.

This same version of Omni-man has such slow reaction and combat speed that he couldn't dodge a bullet and a fat guy like Donald could dodge him.

Uh, you're completely underselling Omni-man here. Omni-man was able to compete with Red Rush in speed, who was stated to be light speed.

Also you're completely ignoring the scene where he decimated the Thanagarians(the aliens from another dimension that got killed by time, not sure if that's their name) entire planet.

No one in MHA can even come close to a fraction of what Omni-man does on a casual basis.

RadZoa
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, you're completely underselling Omni-man here. Omni-man was able to compete with Red Rush in speed, who was stated to be light speed.

Also you're completely ignoring the scene where he decimated the Thanagarians(the aliens from another dimension that got killed by time, not sure if that's their name) entire planet.

No one in MHA can even come close to a fraction of what Omni-man does on a casual basis.

Calm down virgin, I literally said comic Omni-man would beat most Anime series....Animated Omni-man is pretty weak although that may change in future seasons

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by RadZoa
Calm down virgin, I literally said comic Omni-man would beat most Anime series....Animated Omni-man is pretty weak although that may change in future seasons

A. I'm not offended by being called a virgin by someone who lives in his mommy's basement, and whose parents are probably siblings.

B. Again, you're ignoring that even animated Omni-man decimated a planet, and could move light speed+. I'm not surprised you're making stupid comments on here though- you've always done that.

NotAllThatEvil2
Took you a while to come with that comeback, did it?

RadZoa
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
A. I'm not offended by being called a virgin by someone who lives in his mommy's basement, and whose parents are probably siblings.

B. Again, you're ignoring that even animated Omni-man decimated a planet, and could move light speed+. I'm not surprised you're making stupid comments on here though- you've always done that.

You aren't denying it though

No, Animated Omni-man never decimated a planet, nore has he ever moved at light speed

You lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.