Burgers, Tacos, or Pizza?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Which of these cuisines do you prefer?

Blakemore
I like all of them 😅

Dude111
Pizza. Thick!!!!!!!!

Blakemore
Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut.

They kinda spell 'em out to us.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tacos, with lots of hot sauce; at least that is what I would prefer now. Tomorrow my preference could be different. Just had a large pizza a few hours ago while rewatching one of my favorite movies-- the original Highlander film.

rudester
As long as its homemade

StiltmanFTW
1) Pizza

2) Burgers

3) Tacos

(...)

951787) Healthy food sad

rudester
I feel like potato wedges and hot wings deserve a spot here

rudester
Not to mention onion rings and deep fried calamari

you get thorns
Tacos. Taco people know you can make a taco out of anything so techincally you can make burger and pizza tacos.

Dave_97
hotdogs

Old Man Whirly!
PIZZA, surely Gyros/kebabs need a mention.

Nuke Nixon
So... a Taco Pizza with Burgers as a topping and Kababs stuffed crust.

Blakemore
I've had a kebab pizza before.

My thought was: Not bad.

Stringer

rudester
Pizza Hut

Old Man Whirly!
I like a fajita tbh honest quite a lot. But a savaloy, pie and chips is difficult to beat.

Old Man Whirly!
Bacon roll? I never got the point of a blt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0P6z0cdKM

Bauszh

Bauszh
But Beal's conjecture is pointless, we want the solution for PLF angles and the 216 coordinate base matrix.

Bauszh
Or do the salamanders want it?

Or do mellow yellowers want it?

rJUuz9D5jos

TikTok female Busey, cause your the psyche that says not getting laid should be encouraged now just because I turned out cleverer

Bauszh
Say it with me now, ShhhHHEEEeSSaa sssaSSSssaaaadiiiisttt

Gin83
Vegetarian Pizza
Veggie burger

JackieYanger
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Tacos, with lots of hot sauce; at least that is what I would prefer now reliable essay writing service. Tomorrow my preference could be different. Just had a large pizza a few hours ago while rewatching one of my favorite movies-- the original Highlander film.

Totally agree with you dude!

Nuke Nixon
I hit the trifecta today, had a quick pulled pork taco before gym, after went to Mickey Ds for borgers and just had some post schmexy time pizza.

cdtm
npjF032TDDQ

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by rudester
I feel like potato wedges and hot wings deserve a spot here Dude! You actually said something awesome!

Nuke Nixon
Potato wedges done right can melt your brain.

FalconPaunch!
Them potato skins are heaven!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.