mr mxyzptlk and bat-mite vs all Beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
mr mxyzptlk and bat-mite vs all Beyonders

SquallX
Either one from team 1 take this effortlessly. Adding the two together is just evil.

MrMind
Originally posted by SquallX
Either one from team 1 take this effortlessly. Adding the two together is just evil.

leonidas
Beyonders.

Galan007
Imps.

SquallX

leonidas
why would i need to do that? they exist in different universes so feats will be different. it depends entirely on how you see the beyonders/god doom in relation to pre-retcon beyonder. i see them favourably.

in light of the new cosmology, i also think the imps aren't what they were. you saw mxy manhandled by prime, you saw him afraid of perpetua and the clear implication imo was that he was well below her. i'm not getting into the debate regarding the canoncity of myx blinking out all of existence--i also think that feat needs to be viewed through the current cosmological lens. when it is, i'm not sure it holds up, even if you consider it canon still. /shrug

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
why would i need to do that? they exist in different universes so feats will be different. it depends entirely on how you see the beyonders/god doom in relation to pre-retcon beyonder. i see them favourably.

in light of the new cosmology, i also think the imps aren't what they were. you saw mxy manhandled by prime, you saw him afraid of perpetua and the clear implication imo was that he was well below her. i'm not getting into the debate regarding the canoncity of myx blinking out all of existence--i also think that feat needs to be viewed through the current cosmological lens. when it is, i'm not sure it holds up, even if you consider it canon still. /shrug What about the Joker doing what he did with most of mxy power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.