Lets talk third world nations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
And Israel.

Israel is a fairly new country, yet their standards of living seems much higher then, say, Guatemala. No gang violence problem, mass poverty, or homicide rates, despite a heavily armed population. Law enforcement isn't weak, incompetent, or corrupt.

Why? Is there anything they're doing that can be applied to other struggling nations?

Klaw
I wonder if it has anything to do with the billions of dollars the U.S. gives to Israel.

Newjak
Originally posted by Klaw
I wonder if it has anything to do with the billions of dollars the U.S. gives to Israel. I was going to say it's easier when you have a major lifeline in a super power that's going to have your back no matter what.

Klaw
I really hate Western countries subsidizing others.

American money should be spent on Americans.

Old Man Whirly!
We created, the UK and US that is, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Emirates. One group to destroy the last of the Ottoman Empire, the other to do a lot of things.

SquallX
We should also talk about why all these activists stays quiet while China enslave Africa through debt.

Robtard
I wonder if it has anything to do with the billions of dollars the U.S. gives to Israel.

^Bingo

Money and incentives go a long way

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by SquallX
We should also talk about why all these activists stays quiet while China enslave Africa through debt.

If you care so much, make a thread about it, instead of bringing it up constantly in unrelated threads. No one is taking your weak bait.

SquallX

Robtard
There are 54 countries in Africa and not every country in Africa is "Third World", read a book, dummy.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Russian and Chinese investment does.

Adam_PoE

ilikecomics
Originally posted by SquallX

Betttttt !

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What is there to refute? The thread is "Let's talk third world nations and Israel." So, no, it is not germane whatsoever.

Moreover, you are allegedly a second-generation American of Haitian immigrants. Haitians are not African, nor are all Africans black, so why the hell do you care? What he alleges is not what he is. He is a FlyLordofBrooklynEthneoStar Character.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
What he alleges is not what he is. He is a FlyLordofBrooklynEthneoStar Character.

Of course he is. Only a white racist LARPing as black immigrant would mistake Africa for a country, all Africans as black, and Haitians as Africans.

Old Man Whirly!
Of course he is. Only a white racist LARPing as black immigrant would mistake Africa for a country, all Africans as black, and Haitians as Africans. It became clear some time ago. thumb up

Lord Lucien
Only a white racist LARPing as black immigrant would mistake Africa for a country This needs to be a t-shirt lol

jaden_2.0
Some of us were discussing China in Africa 10 years ago on here.

Should also be noted that African countries will never be in as much debt to China as they are to western countries. Not to mention that any debt relief came with conditions such as Western countries taking over ownership of public utilities such as water and electricity as well as natural resources such as Uranium, diamond mining, Cobalt mining, Platinum, Gold, Aluminium, Graphite etc.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Should also be noted that African countries will never be in as much debt to China as they are to western countries. Not to mention that any debt relief came with conditions such as Western countries taking over ownership of public utilities such as water and electricity as well as natural resources such as Uranium, diamond mining, Cobalt mining, Platinum, Gold, Aluminium, Graphite etc. thumb up Bingo!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This needs to be a t-shirt lol

https://dazedimg-dazedgroup.netdna-ssl.com/900/azure/dazed-prod/1290/8/1298790.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
https://d33byq9npfy6u9.cloudfront.net/4/u/original/24218949/rant_emfz6kau0aae3vr.jpg laughing out loud classic! thumb up

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud classic! thumb up

I swapped out the picture for one that includes a side-by-side with his profile picture, just to drive the point home. Of course, he is a Republican politician from Kentucky.

Old Man Whirly!
I swapped out the picture for one that includes a side-by-side with his profile picture, just to drive the point home. Of course, he is a Republican politician from Kentucky. or a faceless internet alleged member of a minority, who pastes far right bullshit on Internet forums for lulz.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Should also be noted that African countries will never be in as much debt to China as they are to western countries. Not to mention that any debt relief came with conditions such as Western countries taking over ownership of public utilities such as water and electricity as well as natural resources such as Uranium, diamond mining, Cobalt mining, Platinum, Gold, Aluminium, Graphite etc. The projected baby boom from much of Africa may see very many millions of them emigrate to Western nations in sore need of labour and numbers this century. They may yet get the last laugh and I think that's hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!
The projected baby boom from much of Africa may see very many millions of them emigrate to Western nations in sore need of labour and numbers this century. They may yet get the last laugh and I think that's hilarious. Yup, 50 million Nigerians are going to be coming to Europe.

SquallX

jaden_2.0
The projected baby boom from much of Africa may see very many millions of them emigrate to Western nations in sore need of labour and numbers this century. They may yet get the last laugh and I think that's hilarious.

Hmmm. Perhaps. Just as likely is that Africa is seen as the last source of cheap manufacturing labour with lax environmental and worker protection laws. Western and Chinese companies will shift their plants over once the far east worker's pay begins to rise.

Adam_PoE

MODAK88
Speaking of third world, I predicted Oliviera would win but not like that. That's like Poirier ko'ing Conor. I thought Oliviera would win with his Jiu Jitsu, the fuk!? Is going on!?

jaden_2.0
This you?

Nah

rZHwGnGrm_k

SquallX

Bashar Teg
"reeeee", etc

https://i.imgur.com/Ea52yoq.gif

cdtm
This you?

He ran a stock photo black family in one of his ads. Not exactly Dolezal.

The opposition was essentially saying black people can't even learn a candidates race, and just stop at the first ad they see. stick out tongue.

SquallX

Trocity
Who's to say that politician isn't black, anyway? How do you know?

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up Hi Eon smile

Adam_PoE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.