Guess what it is: gray triangular thing heading towards the blood on the sea surface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
What would that mean if there is a gray curved triangular thing that's sticking out of the surface of the ocean and is heading/drawn towards the blood (esp that if a fish) on the water/sea surface?
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11138/111381553/7966453-0243269495-dbvb8.png
Especially with the background music that sounds something like this?

Nuke Nixon
That right there is the fin of a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado, I could be wrong but all that salt water can't be good for the undercarriage.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That right there is the fin of a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado, I could be wrong but all that salt water can't be good for the undercarriage.
Yeah of course actually cars don't swim and didn't you see/recognize curved fins that stick out of the sea before?

Nuke Nixon
Ay-oh! Oh-ay! I live in the mountains what do I know of the sea?!

you get thorns
I asked William. He said arf.

Nuke Nixon
Good dog William, sit.

Tyrannoraptor
Ay-oh! Oh-ay! I live in the mountains what do I know of the sea?!
You think it's something harmless?

Nuke Nixon
If it's a shark, yeah really f ucking harmless. Stop trying to give sharks a bad name you dirty double dealing rapscallion motherf ucker!!

Blakemore

Nuke Nixon
Holy shit swim faster, those motherf uckers are crazy!!

Tyrannoraptor
If it's a shark, yeah really f ucking harmless. Stop trying to give sharks a bad name you dirty double dealing rapscallion mother****er!!
Of course sharks may be harmless but only a few of them sometimes do attack others.

Jmanghan
I will pet a shark.

Nuke Nixon
OK that may not be the best idea, a gun won't hurt you if you don't pull the trigger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.