HP Doomsday is teleported to Viltrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
what happens?

deft
Everyone dies.

SquallX
Originally posted by deft
Everyone dies.

MrMind
bunch of kryptonians killed a doomsday

I don't see it being any different here, isn't viltrumite on the same level of kryptonian

SquallX
Originally posted by MrMind
bunch of kryptonians killed a doomsday

I don't see it being any different here, isn't viltrumite on the same level of kryptonian

No, not even close.

Also, this HP Doomsday.

MrMind
and there are way more than a dozen viltrumites

SquallX

MrMind

h1a8
Originally posted by MrMind
so?

he can still be ko'd, bfr'd or contained

None of them would be able to damage DD in the slightest. Even if they could then he would heal back new instantly. I see DD one shot killing most of them (they are squishy after all).

I don't know how they would bfr him. Do they have a device that teleports beings? If so then it is possible to bfr him then.

carver9
Viltrum kills him. Wtf

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Viltrum kills him. Wtf proof?

Sin I AM
Viltrum before the war?

DantasKEdc
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Viltrum before the war? after

Sin I AM
Wasn't it like a couple dozen? And didn't they have to use subterfuge to weaken planets before invading? Been awhile since I read Invincible.

KingD19
If it's after the war, they have very small numbers. And they send one Viltrumite to each planet, have them integrate with the populace and have a bunch of kids, then they raise those kids to help them take over the planet.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Viltrum kills him. Wtf Prove they can damage him in the slightest. Then if you are successful, prove how they get around his HF and him gaining more resistance on the fly and his speed.

Stoic
Even in groups a weakling is still a weakling. Well, comparitively speaking when it comes to HP Doomsday,

SquallX

Adam Grimes
They might as well be anthropomorphic water balloons to this Doomsday. He wipes them out.

MrMind
any vitrumites tech? people who read the series? let me know

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.