Worst thing an ex did to intentionally hurt you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Had an ex invite me in a room on this game I play, said I barely spoke to her, was almost a random guy (had been speaking for awhile), then lie to her friends and have them mock me.

Your stories?

It can't be something they figured might hurt you like cheating, it has to be something done intentionally for the sole purpose of hurting you, though if you think them cheating was done for that reason then go ahead and tell your story.

If you wanna roast me go ahead, I just wanted to post this to share my pain lol (this happened today.)

Nuke Nixon
Sharing my pain will not get me to join your cause, Sybok. My pain is my own, it fuels me, all that hate may burn me up inside but it keeps me warm at night.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Had an ex invite me in a room on this game I play, said I barely spoke to her, was almost a random guy (had been speaking for awhile), then lie to her friends and have them mock me.

I don't understand what happened here?

Nuke Nixon
Godzilla had a stroke and died trying to read that.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't understand what happened here? Ex and I were on this game I play, she invited me into a room (using the invite button) and lied to her friends to make me out to be some sort of creepy weirdo despite me having clear proof of the contrary on our discord.

I hadn't taken my medication when I wrote this up tho, but regardless it still hurt like a motherfricker.

Nuke Nixon
Chicks are insane, embrace the transwomen.

The crazy you know beats the crazy you will never understand.

rudester
The day my ex cheated on me, my ex asked me to make the bed. So I made the bed. I had made breakfast and had left knowing I wouldn't be back for two days. Something didnt seem right so I came back later in the night pretending I had mistakenly forgot something.

When I peeked through the window I saw someone else. I could have knocked on the door to catch them both but instead I waited for the other person to leave.

After they left I knocked on the door. Then I took my revenge. smile

rudester
There are some people that bring out the best in you, then there are some people who bring out the worst. Ignoring the signs can mean disaster for a later time.

When someone truly loves you, you feel it and see it in their eyes. They will protect you and respect you enough to be honest. But as time passes those qualities are tested and you have to fight to maintain the relationship, and that means putting a lot of effort and energy to someone you already know.

rudester
If they dont have your best interests then you should walk away. Communication is the biggest sign of how they feel about you. You should be able to call them up at any time to talk. You should be able to borrow their phone if yours is out of battery. You should be able to make decisions together and to share things that seem inconsequential

Nuke Nixon
Some folks can know the person they're with is pure poison, but stay with them anyway, for some strange reason for certain types of folks just crash and burning a relationship is extremely difficult. luckily society is trending towards losing toxic/abusive people in your life.

Jmanghan
Will the way she acted afterwards is literally like she flipped off the nice switch and turned on the toxic one, I had literally never seen her be mean to anyone before that day, she never came off as a liar, or a fake.

Although I highly suspect afterwards that she had been cheating on me, because she posted pics of the guy she was with after. That's likely why she lied.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.