Hercules vs. Battle Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Hercules vs. Battle Beast (Invincible)

Pure slugfest, no BFR.

How goes this?

cdtm
Battle Beast rips Herc in half.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Battle Beast rips Herc in half.

Reasoning? Do you recall what you stated in the Supreme, Omni Man vs Zod, Black Adam thread?

Damborgson
I think Hercules would knock his jaw off.

KingD19
Hercules should be too slow to even hit him unless BB allows it.

StiltmanFTW
Any character from Invincible can solo the whole Dambo universe.

tkitna
Herc wears the lions mane

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Herc wears the lions mane
He has the Nemean lion's pelt, this would be a step down. big grin

Herc 10/10.

deathslash
The end result ultimately depends on what you put more stock in; scaling or pure feats. Based off of pure faets, Herc should take this pretty much every time, but scaling implies that BB should destroy him.

Stoic
Scaling off of whom?

Galan007
Originally posted by deathslash
The end result ultimately depends on what you put more stock in; scaling or pure feats. Based off of pure faets, Herc should take this pretty much every time, but scaling implies that BB should destroy him. thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Scaling off of whom?

Thragg of course. Please keep up Stoic

deathslash
Scaling off of whom? characters like Thragg, Pitt, Omni-man, Solar Man, and Supreme.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thragg of course. Please keep up Stoic

You should give it some time before blurting. You come of like a mean meathead when you fly off of the handle like that. Who do you scale Supreme, and Thragg off of? If you placed Supreme and Omni Man up against Zod and Black Adam what would the response be? cdtm turned around and said that there were no mainstream characters to scale any of the Image characters off of except for Gladiator. Like I said before you thought it would be cool to show your ass. Wait.

deathslash
You should give it some time before blurting. You come of like a mean meathead when you fly off of the handle like that. Who do you scale Supreme, and Thragg off of? If you placed Supreme and Omni Man up against Zod and Black Adam what would the response be? cdtm turned around and said that there were no mainstream characters to scale any of the Image characters off of except for Gladiator. Like I said before you thought it would be cool to show your ass. Wait. an alternate reality version of Invincible also managed to knock out Pitt (though he died while doing it) and Pitt is established to be a peer of Savage Hulk.

Sin I AM
You should give it some time before blurting. You come of like a mean meathead when you fly off of the handle like that. Who do you scale Supreme, and Thragg off of? If you placed Supreme and Omni Man up against Zod and Black Adam what would the response be? cdtm turned around and said that there were no mainstream characters to scale any of the Image characters off of except for Gladiator. Like I said before you thought it would be cool to show your ass. Wait.

I assumed it was common knowledge who he would scale off of hence the "please keep up" part. Didn't know your feelings were hurt. I apologise for that.... sincerely.

Damborgson

Did you call Sin a meathead? 😂😂😂

Galan007
He meant meat curtains. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I assumed it was common knowledge who he would scale off of hence the "please keep up" part. Didn't know your feelings were hurt. I apologise for that.... sincerely.

Forever the meathead. Like I said, wait before you blurt.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Galan007
He meant meat curtains. thumb up

Ah, makes more sense ngl. thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
Did you call Sin a meathead? 😂😂😂 You are what you eat.

cdtm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.