Homelander Vs Omni-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0neness
ZV9Ss4cDCx0

Vs

NcEO0mw2kRY

Both have the same powers as Superman, but a lo5lt more psychotic

Adam Grimes
Omni-Man stomps. Btw I'm still afraid of you.

0neness
I think Omni-Man is vulnerable to Homelanders laser attacks

Badabing
I'll pick Homelander. He seems more durable versus blunt force trauma and has heat vision. I don't see Omni Man Judo chopping off Homelander's head or puncturing his torso with a Punjab thrust.

SquallX

KingD19
Homelander isn't more durable to blunt force trauma. He's just never fought anyone on his level, as show Black Noir isn't his clone so we've never seen him duke it out with someone who can actually hurt him. I guess Stormfront kinda counts, but that was angry sex, not a genuine fight.

And if we compare feats, Homelander is not only lacking in comparison to Nolan, his feats themselves(that can be compared) are on a lower level.

This is Nolan's fight to lose. He's stronger, tougher, faster, and a much better fighter. By a lot in all those categories.

deathslash
Originally posted by KingD19
Homelander isn't more durable to blunt force trauma. He's just never fought anyone on his level, as show Black Noir isn't his clone so we've never seen him duke it out with someone who can actually hurt him. I guess Stormfront kinda counts, but that was angry sex, not a genuine fight.

And if we compare feats, Homelander is not only lacking in comparison to Nolan, his feats themselves(that can be compared) are on a lower level.

This is Nolan's fight to lose. He's stronger, tougher, faster, and a much better fighter. By a lot in all those categories. don't forget, Nolan also has about 500 more years worth of experience fighting against similarly powerful enemies as well. He should honestly stomp Homelander.

Galan007
Nolan.

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by Galan007
Nolan.

beatboks
Originally posted by KingD19

This is Nolan's fight to lose. He's stronger, tougher, faster, and a much better fighter. By a lot in all those categories.

I agree with most of this except combat speed. He isn't faster, Homelander's feat of saving Butcher from his own bomb is way above anything Nolan did in the cartoon series combat speed wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.