Trump Organisation Investigation is now a Criminal Investigation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/19/new-york-investigation-into-trump-organization-now-criminal-says-attorney-general?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Newjak
But her emails!!!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
But her emails!!! laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
but hunter's laptop!!!

Blakemore
Clinton raped 77 women and got away with it.

Wait, he got caught with Lewinski. Err, 76.

Robtard
"New York attorney general opens criminal investigation into Trump Organization" -snip

Originally posted by Robtard
https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-18-2017/vBB_Ah.gif

Bashar Teg
in retrospect, braveheart was such a garbage pos film, that i even find related memes to be downright offensive. sure it positively impacted cinematic depictions of medieval warfare, with it's then-new realistic style of fast-paced chaotic gore on the battlefield, but everything else about it was the purest essence of dogshit. f*ck braveheart

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
in retrospect, braveheart was such a garbage pos film, that i even find related memes to be downright offensive. sure it positively impacted cinematic depictions of medieval warfare, with it's then-new realistic style of fast-paced chaotic gore on the battlefield, but everything else about it was the purest essence of dogshit. f*ck braveheart I liked Bravehart but Gladiator, a similar film was far superior.

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I liked Bravehart but Gladiator, a similar film was far superior.

Same.

Gladiator is one of my "anytime" films. I can watch it anytime and I still enjoy it.

Can't recall the last time I watched Braveheart.

cdtm
I liked Bravehart but Gladiator, a similar film was far superior.

Wasn't The Patriot riffing off it? Been awhile, but I remember liking the movie.

And that Odo played a Reverand.

Newjak
Same.

Gladiator is one of my "anytime" films. I can watch it anytime and I still enjoy it.

Can't recall the last time I watched Braveheart. Think Braveheart is one of those movies where certain scenes are really good but they are all you really want to watch.

Like the beginning when he's back at the village. The big battle. The part where he dies.

cdtm
in retrospect, braveheart was such a garbage pos film, that i even find related memes to be downright offensive. sure it positively impacted cinematic depictions of medieval warfare, with it's then-new realistic style of fast-paced chaotic gore on the battlefield, but everything else about it was the purest essence of dogshit. f*ck braveheart

What did you think of Rob Roy, that came out at the same time and was completely overshadowed and ignored?

Robtard
Think Braveheart is one of those movies where certain scenes are really good but they are all you really want to watch.

Like the beginning when he's back at the village. The big battle. The part where he dies.

Sounds accurate. I remember loving Braveheart when I saw it in the theater and years after via DVD at home, but can't say I have any immediate desire to watch it again.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
What did you think of Rob Roy, that came out at the same time and was completely overshadowed and ignored?

Rob Roy (1995) is greatly underrated imo, I really enjoy that film.

Great villain too, you just love to hate that shit-worm Archibald Cunningham, his death and the way it happens is very pleasing to watch.

Klaw
I'm sure this investigation isn't a waste of taxpayer money like the Russia hoax was.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
I'm sure this investigation isn't a waste of taxpayer money like the Russia hoax was.

HYG again:

CIA concludes Russia interfered to help Trump win election, say reports

YW

Old Man Whirly!
HYG again:

CIA concludes Russia interfered to help Trump win election, say reports

YW Barr is in all sort of shit over how he compromised the Investigation now. It amuses me, the truth will out.

Blakemore
Bob Barr is a funny name

carthage

Klaw
So the Trump Organization is being investigated, what about the Clinton Foundation and the scam they were running?

Old Man Whirly!
So the Trump Organization is being investigated, what about the Clinton Foundation and the scam they were running? Why not make a thread about that Eon... whataboutism laughing out loud

cdtm
Just another witch hunt, the same as the past four years.

But some good news!

MAGA rallies coming back! Signs of a 2024 run? smile

See BT, that is how you troll.

Klaw
@CDTM, you're right, it is another witch hunt.

The Left hasn't learned after the past 4 years.

Old Man Whirly!
@CDTM, you're right, it is another witch hunt.

The Left hasn't learned after the past 4 years. confused Oh, the left and the centre have learnt a lot. We aren't the ones who stormed the Capitol or tried to overturn an election Eon. smile

Darth Thor
Eon. smile

I thought Klaw is Broly.

You couldnt have a conversation with EON.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I thought Klaw is Broly.

You couldnt have a conversation with EON. Nah, It's Eon DT. Interestingly Broly and Eon are close friends in real life and even created a video together telling PVS to **** himself or some such. It was posted here.

Klaw
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Epicurus
Why does Broly live rent free in everyone kind here, its like he banged you wives, sisters and moms all at once in a huge orgy he forces you to watch.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Epicurus
Why does Broly live rent free in everyone kind here, its like he banged you wives, sisters and moms all at once in a huge orgy he forces you to watch. Hi Broly smile

Adam_PoE
Hi Broly smile

I guess the Dischord echo chamber is not going well.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

If I could figure out how to copy text from the phone app..

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
If I could figure out how to copy text from the phone app..

Just screen capture.

Bashar Teg
bash lives in my mind rent fREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yes

Epicurus

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw

Newjak
I guess the Dischord echo chamber is not going well. Here is the thing about Angry Conservative Echo chambers. They only work as long as you're staying on the topics they all agree on and you argue against the other side.

Generally if someone shows a dissenting voice they now become the focus of that echo chambers energy. Remember what happened when Christie gave Obama a hug. The conservative message boards almost had a melt down.

Old Man Whirly!
Here is the thing about Angry Conservative Echo chambers. They only work as long as you're staying on the topics they all agree on and you argue against the other side.

Generally if someone shows a dissenting voice they now become the focus of that echo chambers energy. Remember what happened when Christie gave Obama a hug. The conservative message boards almost had a melt down. The hug that was not a hug. I don't know much about Chris Christie tbh. But he came over as a relatively decent guy in those interviews.

Newjak
The hug that was not a hug. I don't know much about Chris Christie tbh. But he came over as a relatively decent guy in those interviews. I think he wants to be looked at as a reasonable and nice conservative but in the end he bent over backwards after any backlash he got from the Trump crowd.

cdtm
The hug that was not a hug. I don't know much about Chris Christie tbh. But he came over as a relatively decent guy in those interviews.

He's essentially the "nicer Tony Soprano".

Not my words, comes from the Washington Post or somewhere (I forget, except it wwsn't right wing)

Been embroiled in scandal, generally considered a scumbag.

Epicurus
Here is the thing about Angry Conservative Echo chambers. They only work as long as you're staying on the topics they all agree on and you argue against the other side.

Generally if someone shows a dissenting voice they now become the focus of that echo chambers energy. Remember what happened when Christie gave Obama a hug. The conservative message boards almost had a melt down.

From what I have viewed here this seems like an angry echo chamber.

Old Man Whirly!
From what I have viewed here this seems like an angry echo chamber. Calm down Broly.

Epicurus
Sorry nothing to calm down about, however you could take your own advice and stop posting new threads incessantly looking desperate.

Old Man Whirly!
Sorry nothing to calm down about, however you could take your own advice and stop posting new threads incessantly looking desperate. Same old Broly laughing out loud

Epicurus
You sound like you are stuck on repeat.

Klaw
KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber.

KMC does not want different opinions or debate.

Epicurus
What makes you say that.

Klaw
What makes you say that.

The vast majority of the posters here are Leftists.

Robtard

From what I've been told and shown, it's a toxic dump of anger, doxxing and rage nonsense. Which is not surprising, since Broly is the admin.

But your safe space is yours to enjoy, so enjoy. Just the begging people to go there is kinda silly.

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I can confirm after finally having had enough of it that that is the truth. At first and for a bit it seemed like a very cool place but most of the mods Broly chose were not doing their jobs and not setting good examples for everyone else.

Broly himself and Surt were doing most of the trolling and I just finally got tired of it and decided to leave the server permanently. At one point Broly actually changed my user name against my will (though he did allow me to change it back) and he even changed yours to "Robtard the Retard."

They both also seemed unable to stop talking about KMC and "the losers" on it. Though I usually felt the same way about the things they were saying about some of the posters on here I didn't see the need to constantly bring it up as they did.

I do hope the part you said about doxxing is not true though. That is crossing a line and unforgiveable. I also have no doubt that Broly will see this post and probably shit kittens over it over on his server lol.

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud Still funny

Epicurus

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Pretending not to be him again, when it's obvious its him, is just getting sad now/again.

Old Man Whirly!
Pretending not to be him again, when it's obvious its him, is just getting sad now/again. Yes he is, I honestly thought he was a better troll than trying to push failed gaslighting. laughing out loud

Newjak
KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber.

KMC does not want different opinions or debate. Correction KMC had multiple posters of various viewpoints until the conservative ones decided to go make their own treehouse.

Epicurus

Epicurus

Robtard
Correction KMC had multiple posters of various viewpoints until the conservative ones decided to go make their own treehouse.

There's still some conservative posters in here. They're the ones most often whining over something.

eg See the post you replied too

Klaw
Correction KMC had multiple posters of various viewpoints until the conservative ones decided to go make their own treehouse.

How many of them left on their own vs being banned?

And do you deny KMC is majority Left Wing?

Old Man Whirly!

And do you deny KMC is majority Left Wing? I'll bite, your alt is banned temporarily. Surt was banned for continual aggression and arguing with mods after he had been graciously let back after his meltdown and Broly was banned for abusive stalking etc. All the other regular rightists left. Some like EthneoStarFlyBrooklyn are of course the same person in the same way you are Eon/Klaw/Hairweave.

Epicurus
Easy to look up some back story here, seems you are not telling the truth. Do you have a history of dishonesty or is this your first untruth?

Adam_PoE

See example:

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I can confirm after finally having had enough of it that that is the truth. At first and for a bit it seemed like a very cool place but most of the mods Broly chose were not doing their jobs and not setting good examples for everyone else.

Broly himself and Surt were doing most of the trolling and I just finally got tired of it and decided to leave the server permanently. At one point Broly actually changed my user name against my will (though he did allow me to change it back) and he even changed yours to "Robtard the Retard."

They both also seemed unable to stop talking about KMC and "the losers" on it. Though I usually felt the same way about the things they were saying about some of the posters on here I didn't see the need to constantly bring it up as they did.

I do hope the part you said about doxxing is not true though. That is crossing a line and unforgiveable. I also have no doubt that Broly will see this post and probably shit kittens over it over on his server lol.

Epicurus

Klaw

Old Man Whirly!

Adam_PoE

And do you deny KMC is majority Left Wing?

How many of the moderators here supported Trump at one time or another? Tell us more about how that makes KMC left wing.

Epicurus

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Lordy!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/24/politics/william-barr-memo-trump-obstruction-doj-appeal/index.html

Robtard
It will eventually be released in full, just a matter of time and the Right will then argue that while Trump was guilty, it would have been bad for the county as a whole to charge a President.

They pulled similar shit with Nixon getting a full pardon, even though he was guilty as sin. Just what they do.

Old Man Whirly!
It will eventually be released in full, just a matter of time and the Right will then argue that while Trump was guilty, it would have been bad for the county as a whole to charge a President.

They pulled similar shit with Nixon getting a full pardon, even though he was guilty as sin. Just what they do. Yup, they did Rob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.