Invisible Woman vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Fight in Central Park.

Normal stips, but no BFR.

MrMind
something something bubble in the brain

Badabing
Let's just all agree Aquaman always loses on KMC. pr

KingD19
If she's smart she'll just turn invisible and put a dome around his head till he goes to sleep.

h1a8
IW

Bentley
Is this thread a metaphor about Pr trying to match himself with women but they never showing up?

carver9
I feel confident Aquaman can see her while invisible. She can win this for a majority though. I can't even use the in-character argument against her because even then she is a beast.

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
I feel confident Aquaman can see her while invisible. She can win this for a majority though. I can't even use the in-character argument against her because even then she is a beast.

What makes you think he can see her? It doesn't make much difference since I don't see him breaking through her forcefield in time for it to help him and she can just fly and play keep away, but I'm curious.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Is this thread a metaphor about Pr trying to match himself with women but they never showing up?
locolaugh

Glorificus
Susan easily.

EcstaticGrace

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
Let's just all agree Aquaman always loses on KMC. pr

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Philosophía
Aquaman KOs her with a handful of water.

https://i.gifer.com/JzQV.gif

Good thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.