Far Right attack inevitable says man who identified 1999 far right Bomber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/may/23/rightwing-attack-inevitable-warns-informant-who-identified-london-nail-bomber?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Got to agree with him, these nuts think their hate and bigotry are normal.

Robtard
"Undercover agent who identified 1999 attacker says police are failing to keep pace with online spread of extreme ideology" -snip

Unfortunately true, but I can't blame the authorities completely here considering the sheer amount of work that would take.

The internet is full of Rightwing echo chambers feeding into hate and extreme views, some are tiny like say a Discord chat and some on much larger platforms like Gab. Even social media giants like FB and Twitter can't block every hate post.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
"Undercover agent who identified 1999 attacker says police are failing to keep pace with online spread of extreme ideology" -snip

Unfortunately true, but I can't blame the authorities completely here considering the sheer amount of work that would take.

The internet is full of Rightwing echo chambers feeding into hate and extreme views, some are tiny like say a Discord chat and some on much larger platforms like Gab. Even social media giants like FB and Twitter can't block every hate post. I see these like Venn diagrams overlapping each other. I think small far right discordscare just as likely to be on FBI watch lists Rob.

Old Man Whirly!

Epicurus

Klaw
Originally posted by Robtard
The internet is full of Rightwing echo chambers feeding into hate and extreme views, some are tiny like say a Discord chat...

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bashar Teg
awesome, but could not-voltron even exist with out a not-surt and a not-ddm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.