Right-wing trolls are leaving major platforms for fringe sites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Newjak
I mean when you're movement is built on refusing to acknowledge reality those are perfect breeding grounds for fanatics. Especially when those fanatics have been taught all there life to 'protect' themselves through the use of violence.

They're also taught violence is awesome. They all want to be they're Doc Holiday.

Robtard
Righwing trolls always seem to migrate to safes-pace echo chamber.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.businessinsider.com/video-sen-ron-johnson-capitol-insurrection-peaceful-protest-watch-2021-5

Robtard
They Rightist are pushing very hard on all front to try and reimagine the attack on the Capital into not an attack. They've been doing it since day one.

Look, just a normal tourist day outing:

https://variety.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Capitol-Insurrection-Trump-Coup.jpg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
They Rightist are pushing very hard on all front to try and reimagine the attack on the Capital into not an attack.

...while they plan the next attack

Old Man Whirly!
They Rightist are pushing very hard on all front to try and reimagine the attack on the Capital into not an attack. They've been doing it since day one. thumb up yup, nbc ran a good piece about three weeks ago. The truth is the only ones who believe the Trumper vile shit now areTrumpers themselves.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...while they plan the next attack

Pretty much.

cdtm
If they're kicked off mainstream sites, where else would they go?

Just because you ban someone doesn't mean they're not still out there.

Robtard
The majority were not kicked.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
If they're kicked off mainstream sites, where else would they go?

Just because you ban someone doesn't mean they're not still out there. of course they are still out there on FBI watch lists where they should be.

Adam_PoE
They Rightist are pushing very hard on all front to try and reimagine the attack on the Capital into not an attack. They've been doing it since day one.

54% of Republicans now believe that the insurrection was leftists in disguise as Trumpers to frame them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
54% of Republicans now believe that the insurrection was leftists in disguise as Trumpers to frame them.

The GOP has zero accountability, so that's not shocking news.

They've been pushing that narrative too since day two, if not day one. eg Remember when KMC's Trumper squad tried to frame the "Q Shaman" as a "secret leftist" and the people who attacked some Capital cops as "BLM" and "Antifa".

Old Man Whirly!

They've been pushing that narrative too since day two, if not day one. eg Remember when KMC's Trumper squad tried to frame the "Q Shaman" as a "secret leftist" and the people who attacked some Capital cops as "BLM" and "Antifa". The Whirly one remembers thumb up

Robtard
I hope you do, as it has not even been 6 months since the attack and the beginning of the attempted spins.

Old Man Whirly!
I hope you do, as it has not even been 6 months since the attack and the beginning of the attempted spins. Even my early onset althzeimers and senior moments will not let me forget pal.

Robtard
It mustn't ever be forgotten

Old Man Whirly!
It mustn't ever be forgotten I've written it on a piece of paper which I have laminated and keep in my top pocket in case I am concussed and get amnesia Rob.

Robtard
Rather sensible imo

Old Man Whirly!
Rather sensible imo laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I've written it on a piece of paper which I have laminated and keep in my top pocket in case I am concussed and get amnesia Rob.

in case you're not joking: get a medical i.d. bracelet instead. EMT/doctors/nurses/surgeons most likely not go through your stuff to find your i.d., but they might take notice of the bracelet. if not, you'll be known as something like "patient# 37190027190" until you're conscious enough to tell them your information. doesn't matter if your drivers license and medical insurance card are in your pocket as well.

source: you know how i know laughing out loud

Adam_PoE

E48QqcTOXeY

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
in case you're not joking: get a medical i.d. bracelet instead. EMT/doctors/nurses/surgeons most likely not go through your stuff to find your i.d., but they might take notice of the bracelet. if not, you'll be known as something like "patient# 37190027190" until you're conscious enough to tell them your information. doesn't matter if your drivers license and medical insurance card are in your pocket as well.

source: you know how i know laughing out loud Nah, I'm joking. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.