Gorr vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesldude
Most powerful version of Mangog.
On indestructible earth. BFR off.

Who wins and why?

lawest9
Great match up, no idea who wins right now.

Aakla
I think Gorr would lose the sword, All Black would sense Mangog's hate and go straight to him.

deft
Originally posted by lawest9
Great match up, I think Hulk wins right now.

MrMind
def hulk, agrees with lawest

Diesldude

MrMind

Diesldude

Diesldude

Diesldude

Stoic
Not seeing Mangog giving three Thors as tough of a fight as Gorr gave them. I think Gorr would win after a brutal fight.

celeyhyga17
Gorr

Diesldude
@Stoic and @ Celey, leaning towards Gorr too.

h1a8
Question: Does someone's hate fuel Mangog?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8

https://m.imgur.com/XkdHGiy

Booya_69

Booya_69
Originally posted by h1a8

I think it does. He feeds off anger and hatred.

Gorr amped himself off the blood of dead gods from a crusade based off anger and hate.

Mangog absorbing the sword is a strong possibility , as another poster mentioned.

Stoic
Your reasoning may be a little off. Mangog is a composite being and not a deity. Gorr shouldn't be any angrier than any number of random Mangog opponents. Gorr has attacks that do not depend on fighting H2H. Mangog does as well, but his go to moves usually result is slugfests.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
https://m.imgur.com/XkdHGiy First Carver learned how to explode scans, now he knows how to google "Respect Thread".

In another 15 years, maybe he'll even learn how to think.

This forum is in danger.

MrMind

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
in 15 years carver would be in his 50s, im sure he has bigger priority by then...than to come here

right......?

My guess would be for you to wait until you're 50, and then see if you're still coming here.

Diesldude

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.