Bidens' racist Covid bill requirements struck down by Appellate Court.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

Very happy to hear this.

The Government should not be discriminating against its own people based on race and/or sex.

Robtard
Another Klaw bait thread :/

Klaw
I guess you're okay with the Government discriminating against people based on race and/or sex.

But I'm not.

cdtm

cdtm
Boneheaded move by the Democrats for several reasons.

Starting with the fact they should have known this was unconstitutional.

Either that or they knew all along this would get struck down by the courts, and did it to win good will for the effort (Or if you prefer, "Virtue Signal"wink

And the second reason, as outlined in the quote, is it harms minorities who aren't at the majority ownership line.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
Boneheaded move by the Democrats for several reasons.

Starting with the fact they should have known this was unconstitutional.

Either that or they knew all along this would get struck down by the courts, and did it to win good will for the effort (Or if you prefer, "Virtue Signal"wink

And the second reason, as outlined in the quote, is it harms minorities who aren't at the majority ownership line.

Minorities who do not have majority ownership do not have majority risk or majority burden either, so they are not being harmed.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Another Klaw bait thread :/ Eon bait thread.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Minorities who do not have majority ownership do not have majority risk or majority burden either, so they are not being harmed.

What is it they say about the relative value of a dollar based on economic hardships? Can't a minority owner be hurt far more then a richer majority owner?

Blue Eon
OP is a butthurt Trumper.

Newjak
Originally posted by Klaw
I guess you're okay with the Government discriminating against people based on race and/or sex.

But I'm not. This might be one of the most context clueless replied I've ever seen.

The government does have a responsibility to account for the societal racial injustice, as in if certain things are affecting certain groups more then there nothing wrong about make sure that get accounted for.

If you ignore that context then that's like whining about government aid not being evenly distributed across all states without taking into account population size, state's financial needs, and etc.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
This might be one of the most context clueless replied I've ever seen.

The government does have a responsibility to account for the societal racial injustice, as in if certain things are affecting certain groups more then there nothing wrong about make sure that get accounted for.

If you ignore that context then that's like whining about government aid not being evenly distributed across all states without taking into account population size, state's financial needs, and etc. thumb up Bingo!

cdtm
This might be one of the most context clueless replied I've ever seen.

If you ignore that context then that's like whining about government aid not being evenly distributed across all states without taking into account population size, state's financial needs, and etc.

Why?

People are individuals first. Racial injustice may be a good guideline on how address inequity, but the fact is a white family and a black family suffer equally. Human suffering is equal.

Yet a white family will be denied resources that are earmarked for black famlies. This is based off of my lived experience, when my own family was denied aid for a crippled senior, and the state rep told us (Off the record) if we had been black there would be no issues getting help.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
Why?

People are individuals first. Racial injustice may be a good guideline on how address inequity, but the fact is a white family and a black family suffer equally. Human suffering is equal.

Yet a white family will be denied resources that are earmarked for black famlies. This is based off of my lived experience, when my own family was denied aid for a crippled senior, and the state rep told us (Off the record) if we had been black there would be no issues getting help.

Actually, people are individuals last, because categorizes start with generalities and end with specificities. Suffering may be equal, but hardship is not distributed equally. So it is not discrimination to treat fundamentally different situations differently.

StiltmanFTW
cdtm needs to be buttraped

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
cdtm needs to be buttraped laughing out loud He has become a right-wing loon. I'm starting to think he is just another Fly account tbh.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Actually, people are individuals last, because categorizes start with generalities and end with specificities. Suffering may be equal, but hardship is not distributed equally. So it is not discrimination to treat fundamentally different situations differently. Exactly!

Blakemore
Robtard the retard post: Originally posted by Blue Eon
OP is a butthurt Trumper.

Robtard

But I'm not.

You're using a strawman argument yet again, klaw :/

Klaw
What strawman is that?

Newjak
What strawman is that? The strawman is that you're saying he supports government discrimination based on race/and or sex.

Also that because he may support measures by the government to account for societal discrimination in their bills and programs that he in turn supports the above when they aren't logically the same.

At least that's my guess because at the end of the day I'm not Robtard.

Robtard
The strawman is that you're saying he supports government discrimination based on race/and or sex.

Also that because he may support measures by the government to account for societal discrimination in their bills and programs that he in turn supports the above when they aren't logically the same.

At least that's my guess because at the end of the day I'm not Robtard.

Bingo.

Blakemore
Bring back jimmy carter

Klaw
So because racism exists, it's okay to hurt White people.

KMC is racist hell hole.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.