The Flash with Creation Blades Vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Flash has been mind controlled by Grodd and told to kill everyone on Marvel Earth and then all animals larger than a mouse. Can he do it and how quickly? PIS and CIS are off, Marvel heroes are given no warning before Flash arrives and even though in mind control Flash is operating at Barry's best level!

Magnon
Nope. Forgetmenot survives.

DarkSaint85
They all die, including ForgetMeNot.

Magnon
How would Flash kill Forgetmenot? Forgetmenot's power is always active, so it doesn't matter that "Marvel heroes are given no warning". Barry would be unaware of his existence.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Magnon
How would Flash kill Forgetmenot? Forgetmenot's power is always active, so it doesn't matter that "Marvel heroes are given no warning". Barry would be unaware of his existence.

https://i.postimg.cc/J7ZqDp8t/RCO012-1563971259-1.jpg

Flash connected with everyone, then took everyone with him through time and space to the future.

What if he did the same, but just...skipped the connecting part? Or only took 10% of the population?

Essentially, anyone he doesn't take with him, gets stranded in the past, or worse, adrift in space as the Earth continues to rotate through space.

That's assuming Flash doesn't just set off every single WMD in the world - here, he dismantled them rather than setting them off, but setting bombs off is way easier than dismantling them, and he took 2 minutes to do so:

https://i.postimg.cc/65hfzTyX/RCO005-1484740858.jpg

Unless ForgetMeNot starts this scenario in a nuclear bunker (which he doesn't - he just goes around living his normal life) he would die when the US is engulfed in nukes.

Or just drifts through space when Flash doesn't take him with him.

Magnon
But Flash is given a task by Grodd specifically to kill all animals on earth larger than a mouse. Depending on how you interpret this, it either means that Flash is told not to kill mouse-sized and smaller lifeforms or at the very least that he has a choice there. And since he is a hero, he would choose to not harm any life that he isn't forced to.

So none of that nuking the earth's whole surface shenanigans.

DarkSaint85
But Flash is given a task by Grodd specifically to kill all animals on earth larger than a mouse. Depending on how you interpret this, it either means that Flash is told not to kill mouse-sized and smaller lifeforms or at the very least that he has a choice there. And since he is a hero, he would choose to not harm any life that he isn't forced to.

So none of that nuking the earth's whole surface shenanigans.

So he goes the simple route and takes everything mouse sized and below with him and BFRs the rest into space.

At this point, we are now going down semantics (can Barry still be called a hero etc etc), so that means the original route, that of simply chucking everyone into space (including ForgetMeNot) is simple and effective.

Magnon
That approach would make him fail, though. Plenty of people on Marvel Earth can survive being "chucked into space" (even if ForgetMeNot dies).

DarkSaint85
That approach would make him fail, though. Plenty of people on Marvel Earth can survive being "chucked into space" (even if ForgetMeNot dies).

Chucked into space/trapped in the past? Sure. Then the Creation Blades can spin up.

The space chucking is a good way to weed the majority of the Earth's population, though, and gets rid of any pesky hiders etc. Why bother searching underground bunkers/Atlantean caves etc, when you can be pretty sure most of them were just flung into space?

Your mistake is assuming he does one action, then stops, and puts his feet up. But as a STARTING point, having billions of squishy humans in space at differing points in time and space would do wonders for narrowing the field down. Your question was specifically for ForgetMeNot.

DarkSaint85

Chucked into space/trapped in the past? Sure. Then the Creation Blades can spin up.

The space chucking is a good way to weed the majority of the Earth's population, though, and gets rid of any pesky hiders etc. Why bother searching underground bunkers/Atlantean caves/Wundagore mountain caverns/Savage Land villages/Wakandan bunkers/Latveria castles etc, when you can be pretty sure most of them were just flung into space?

Your mistake is assuming he does one action, then stops, and puts his feet up. But as a STARTING point, having billions of squishy humans in space at differing points in time and space would do wonders for narrowing the field down.

Magnon
I think you are extrapolating that scan too far. He sped up all of time and space -- Turtle didn't follow because his field protects him from Flash's power. It's quite a big leap to assume, based on that, that he can individually select each person and thing on Earth he would take with him.

I do agree, though, that IF Flash chooses to be as destructive as he possibly can he would be able to wipe out the entire Marvel Earth. I just don't think that he would choose such an approach, and that would likely make him miss ForgetMeNot.

DarkSaint85
I think you are extrapolating that scan too far. He sped up all of time and space -- Turtle didn't follow because his field protects him from Flash's power. It's quite a big leap to assume, based on that, that he can individually select each person and thing on Earth he would take with him.

I do agree, though, that IF Flash chooses to be as destructive as he possibly can he would be able to wipe out the entire Marvel Earth. I just don't think that he would choose such an approach, and that would likely make him miss ForgetMeNot.

You missed the previous panel - 'as I use this gift to connect with every living thing'. The comic then explicitly states he 'takes everyone to the future' EXCEPT the Turtle.

I wasn't saying that he individually selects each person and thing to take. I am saying he would just do a blanket move, and anyone he misses (ForgetMeNot, as an example) would be left behind. Hell, it could even be a move at the END of his slicing and dicing. Main point is, it'll deal with ForgetMeNot (which is your original question). CIS and PIS is off, and he's out to kill/cause max destruction - asking what is or isn't in character for Flash is a ship long gone.

Moreover, the onus is on you to prove that ForgetMeNot would be missed. We know how ForgetMeNot's powers work - when one looks at him, you know he's there, but the instance you DON'T, you forget him.

Flash, however, would be CONSTANTLY connected to everyone through the SpeedForce. It would be as if he is constantly looking at ForgetMeNot, only, it would be through the SF and not through light waves bouncing off him or whatever. Just as Fantomex was able to detect him and remembered him the entire time - I think here, it is you who is extrapolating widely.

Old Man Whirly!
This thread became far better than expected, good debate guys! thumb up

MrMind
by far the best thread today

MrMind
flash wins

dynamix
who's forgetmenot?

Philosophía
Originally posted by dynamix
who's forgetmenot? He's, uhm, I forgot.

dynamix
lol

DarkSaint85
Never heard of him

ShadowFyre
Flash dies. Doesent kill a single person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.