rate KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
up

Scribble
I'd say a 2/5 is more than fair

Newjak
It's a site that's been dying for years because of neglect from the owner.

It still has some good stuff but you can't ignore the above statement

Old Man Whirly!
But if people don't like it, why come here? They can always stay on Discord. smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
But if people don't like it, why come here? They can always stay on Discord. smile
Habit.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Habit. possibly but why come to a site where you don't like it? 🤔

jaden_2.0
It's a sh1thole, full of 《unts.

Klaw
I voted 2/5.

There's still a few posters on here I enjoy talking to.

But overall, this site sucks.

Blakemore

Blakemore
That was supposed to say kmc t

Bashar Teg
I too am sick of kimchi

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
no I was thinking of the old pro wrestling manager Kim Chee, who managed the Ugandan Giant. sick of that guy

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no I was thinking of the old pro wrestling manager Kim Chee, who managed the Ugandan Giant. sick of that guy

This made me laugh really good.

ilikecomics
It's good for what it is.

Blakemore

ilikecomics
Totally serious.

It would be a performative contradiction to say I didn't like it here then come back.

Blakemore
Sorry I was talking to bash, but I believe you, ilikecomics

Bashar Teg
tbh i never heard of kimchi until i googled your auto-typo. kim chee was actually the first thing i though of. btw, did you know that kim chee was actually the "brooklyn brawler" steve lombardi in a mask? i had no idea until today. that's 2 things your piece of shit phone's autocorrect taught me today

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Back in the Kayfabe Era I unironically hated Skandor Akbar with the intensity of a million suns.

Blue Eon
I voted 5, this place seems cool.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Back in the Kayfabe Era I unironically hated Skandor Akbar with the intensity of a million suns.

my hatred for roddy piper made your "million suns" hatred look like several small lumps of barely warm candle wax. fan heat over roddy piper was what made wrestlemania. i stood in a college basketball court and watched wrestlemania 1 on a 'closed circuit' projector screen. that was the year before it went to pay per view. i would never have bothered to do that if it wasn't for the need to see piper finally get his.

Old Man Whirly!
I had a kentucky fried chicken today. It was really cheap tasting.

Blakemore
KFC has plummeted downhill

Blakemore

Scribble
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
But if people don't like it, why come here? They can always stay on Discord. smile Neither are good, lol. Thus variety is needed

Also I give Life In General a 1/5, so KMC is at least ahead in that game

Newjak
Originally posted by Scribble
Neither are good, lol. Thus variety is needed

Also I give Life In General a 1/5, so KMC is at least ahead in that game "KMC just ahead of Life" should be the site's new motto.

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
Too many narrow minded bigots; GDF is filled with them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.