Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Dude111
I love the title of your thread (Ah man!!)

cdtm
But BLM declared this solidarity after Hamas rocket attacks. Its even in the Arab news media service:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arabnews.com/node/1861341/amp

Its not really a leap in logic looking at the context.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
But BLM declared this solidarity after Hamas rocket attacks. Its even in the Arab news media service:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arabnews.com/node/1861341/amp

Its not really a leap in logic looking at the context. Drivel

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Drivel

How do you figure?

Even if you can argue unless they claim solidarity with a terrorist group, they don't mean solidarity with terrorists, by any measure it is highly inappropriate to be condemning Israel in the midst of a terrorist attack.

It makes it look like you're arguing they deserve what Hamas is doing to innocent civilians, because of the politics between Palestinian and Israeli leaders.

snowdragon
Thank god we still have posters like you driving a narrative.

Robtard
Except of course you can see the stories and tweets from Rightwing news outlets and Rightist pushing a false narrative that Black Lives Matter is in bed, so to speak, with Hamas.

eg "I'm wondering if the woke corporations will stand up against BLM for their allegiance to Hamas terrorists." -Mercedes Schlapp

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Except of course you can see the stories and tweets from Rightwing news outlets and Rightist pushing a false narrative that Black Lives Matter is in bed, so to speak, with Hamas.

eg "I'm wondering if the woke corporations will stand up against BLM for their allegiance to Hamas terrorists." -Mercedes Schlapp Bingo, but like the Big Steal it's all about Trumpers fee fees, the snowflakes. Imagine it in lime green for turnabout.

snowdragon
Bingo, but like the Big Steal it's all about Trumpers fee fees, the snowflakes. Imagine it in lime green for turnabout.

Why in the **** are you still smocking trump cock, it's done.

Scribble
Why exactly is BLM supporting Palestine such an issue, morally-speaking? Unless you're an Israel **********? < (cocks*cker)

Scribble
Originally posted by snowdragon
Why in the **** are you still smocking trump cock, it's done. wait how tf did we both post about smoking cocks in the same minute lol

snowdragon
Originally posted by Scribble
Why exactly is BLM supporting Palestine such an issue, morally-speaking? Unless you're an Israel **********? < (cocks*cker)

I believe they are just trying to attach hamas with palastine to cause a ruckus. IMO

Old Man Whirly!
Why exactly is BLM supporting Palestine such an issue, morally-speaking? Unless you're an Israel **********? < (cocks*cker) Hamas have done some bad things too. Whilst in some ways understandably it's not really condonable.

Scribble
Hamas have done some bad things too. Whilst in some ways understandably it's not really condonable. You can't condone a dog punched into a corner biting the person punching it into said corner but here we are. Palestine has little choice by now, and I say that as someone deeply critical of Islam (and Christianity and Judaism and all religion etc.)

"Both sides" is silly and ahistoric w/ Israel/Palestine. Check the death stats; Palestine has taken vaster casualties by now. Israel is straight murdering them and taking their land.
I believe they are just trying to attach hamas with palastine to cause a ruckus. IMO BLM as a political organisation is not exactly great (no money goes to black lives so wtf lol) but idg why aligning with an oppressed people is exactly out of their ethical range.

Old Man Whirly!
You can't condone a dog punched into a corner biting the person punching it into said corner but here we are. Palestine has little choice by now, and I say that as someone deeply critical of Islam (and Christianity and Judaism and all religion etc.)

"Both sides" is silly and ahistoric w/ Israel/Palestine. Check the death stats; Palestine has taken vaster casualties by now. Israel is straight murdering them and taking their land.
BLM as a political organisation is not exactly great (no money goes to black lives so wtf lol) but idg why aligning with an oppressed people is exactly out of their ethical range. I don't disagree on most of that, however as with the IRA Hamas have killed innocents.

Scribble
I don't disagree on most of that, however as with the IRA Hamas have killed innocents. Yeah, and? England and Israel both slaughtered way more throughout their history than their opposing sides. I don't lend my hand to Hamas nor Hezbollah nor the IRA, but I still think Palestine and Ireland have a right to be free, and right now Palestine is in the position that Ireland was in circa 1920. Their people deserve our unconditional support and the right to create their own government, and govern their own land without settlers and the IDF ****ing them to death.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, and? England and Israel both slaughtered way more throughout their history than their opposing sides. I don't lend my hand to Hamas nor Hezbollah nor the IRA, but I still think Palestine and Ireland have a right to be free, and right now Palestine is in the position that Ireland was in circa 1920. Their people deserve our unconditional support and the right to create their own government, and govern their own land without settlers and the IDF ****ing them to death. I think that's a gross over simplification tbh. But yes, Palestine and Southern Ireland definately deserved to be free. The North is a complex issue as was the mainland bombing campaign, army shoot to kill order etc. etc and not something I'm getting in to tonight.

cdtm
I believe they are just trying to attach hamas with palastine to cause a ruckus. IMO

As do I.

My point of view ignores their methods, even if it happens to align with their message.

But all I'm saying is if the day after 9/11, we had a ganging up on the USA with claims of support for all the peoples necks our boots are on, I think there would be an outrage from both political parties, and rightly so.

There is nothing wrong in supporting Palestinians. There is something wrong with voicing that support in the wake of a terrorist attack on civilians.

Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.