Americans, I have a question what does the confederate flag mean to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
As a Brit, I recognise the Union Jack has a duality. It stood against the Nazi's but it also built Gulags, as a symbol it is one I am careful of Nationalism is something I am wary of. America has the Stars and Stripes, a flag that stands for freedom, diversity, immigrants. So what does the confederate flag mean to Americans?

StiltmanFTW
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/a0/45/5ba045d6eae7eef4a3c12b322d6f249d.png

Whirly and his extreme feminism (despite his personal history)... priceless love

Now let's cum all together.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
the confederate flag is the symbol of anti-american treason monkeys (homegrown terrorists)

Adam_PoE
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmQrhVgXIAAYp5J.jpg

Robtard
Flags representing oppression and White Supremacy

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/a0/45/5ba045d6eae7eef4a3c12b322d6f249d.png

Whirly and his extreme feminism (despite his personal history)... priceless love

Now let's cum all together. wut Stilt? confused

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmQrhVgXIAAYp5J.jpg what do Southerners like Klaw think it means?

Robtard
Southerners tend to hide under the "it's my heritage" shield when it comes to the Confederate flag.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Southerners tend to hide under the "it's my heritage" shield when it comes to the Confederate flag. Yeah, but what do they think about it? And the statues of slave owners?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
. So what does the confederate flag mean to Americans?

Budweiser, Nascar, chewing tobacco, wife beaters.......oh yeah and cut up jean shorts. I forgot to mention huge pickup trucks with shit all exhaust systems.

Blakemore

Blakemore
Ok I fukked up. Just copy the link.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Budweiser, Nascar, chewing tobacco, wife beaters.......oh yeah and cut up jean shorts. I forgot to mention huge pickup trucks with shit all exhaust systems. Not plantations, war with the North, the right to bear arms, segregation, slavery and a good lynching?

eThneoLgrRnae
Depends on which Americans you ask I guess. For myself, it simply represents our southern heritage (not slavery or white supremacy as so many idiots think) and of course the Confederate States of America which was defeated after four long bloody years due to overwhelming numbers and superior resources from the union and which no longer exists.

People have a right to fly this flag or any other they like (even disgusting swastikas and hammer and anvil commie shit). As for flying the Confederate flags on government buildings, they should not be allowed on US government buildings but state governments should be allowed to fly them on their buildings if they like. It's about states' rights (which is what the Civil War was truly about).

Robtard
The right to own and keep slaves, Star.

cdtm
Didn't Democrats support the Confederate succession? evil face

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't Democrats support the Confederate succession? evil face So how do you as a Southerner feel about the continued use of the confederate flag, its appearance at Trump rallies and the far right storming of the Capitol in the present - carried by present day republicans from the slave states. What does it mean to you and them do you think?

cdtm
I'm a flatlander, as my Northern friends call me.

New Englander, I guess, although for some reason CT people like to protend they are not.

eThneoLgrRnae
Didn't Democrats support the Confederate succession? evil face

I think you mean 'secession' lol.

Scribble
America has the Stars and Stripes, a flag that stands for freedom, diversity, immigrants. As well as global imperialism, constant foreign regime changes, mass slaughter of Middle Eastern civilians, and a long record of perpetual state-driven domestic terrorism. Also internment camps during WWII, and the only use of atomic weapons in history, which resulted in the massacre of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians.

Honestly the Red, White and Blue is mostly just red. As a flag, it's the jingoist's wet dream.

eThneoLgrRnae
Looks like someone is still butthurt over the fact that the USA usurped the UK as the world's dominant power after WW2.... or maybe he/she is still upset over the fact we beat the Brits during the Revolutionary War lol. Haters are gonna hate and trolls are gonna troll I guess.

"America sucks! UK rules!" Lmao.

Envy is a very undesirable quality in a person..

Scribble
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Looks like someone is still butthurt over the fact that the USA usurped the UK as the world's dominant power after WW2.... or maybe he/she is still upset over the fact we beat the Brits during the Revolutionary War lol. Haters are gonna hate and trolls are gonna troll I guess.

Envy is a very undesirable quality in a person.. UK is a piece of shit country, the British Empire was a genocidal abomination and I wipe my arse with the Union Jack

I do not have a drop of nationalism left within me, weird that you'd assume I did. Now you look silly. Not that I hold it against you, Eth, you're alright really

For what it's worth I totally side with the US in the Revolutionary War, so now your post looks even sillier

Old Man Whirly!

Envy is a very undesirable quality in a person.. durwank

Old Man Whirly!
So how do you as a Southerner feel about the continued use of the confederate flag, its appearance at Trump rallies and the far right storming of the Capitol in the present - carried by present day republicans from the slave states. What does it mean to you and them do you think?

Scribble
The only difference between the Stars and Stripes and the Confederate Flag is that the Confederate Flag has less blood on its hands lmao. The US backed the Nazis and Hitler was popular in America until he went too far with the war in Europe.

Why is the Confederate Flag so special? Plenty Nazis and other warmongering miscreants (such as Democrats, Republicans etc.) align with the Stars and Stripes.

Scribble
Anyway my apologies Whirly, you did direct this thread at Americans and not fellow Brits, I was just haphazardly throwing my few pennies into the discourse

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry, it still looks like bitterness, butthurt, and jealousy to me, ya limey.

eThneoLgrRnae
You would think Euro trash would be more grateful towards USA for us significantly helping to save their collective butts during WW2. We didn't have to get involved and sacrifice so many of our soldiers, airmen, and sailors. It wasn't our fight. Japan was the only one who attacked us unprovoked. We could've just concentrated our efforts on them.

Then perhaps we could've beaten them much sooner without having to resort to the A-bomb then all of you snowflakes couldn't be whining about us dropping the two bombs on them. Instead you'd be crying how we didn't help out against Hitler lol. You should be grateful we decided to divert our resources from the pacific by helping your ungrateful asses out.

Some people you just can't please no matter what you do. They will always find something to b*tch about.

Nuke Nixon
https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loljx7SwU51qamy8co1_400.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey, I'd take it over the UK any day lol.

StiltmanFTW
wut Stilt? confused

Been a long week wink

Scribble
Sorry, it still looks like bitterness, butthurt, and jealousy to me, ya limey. It's funny that you say that without any evidence, but sure thing I guess lol, you do you n all that Eth

Blakemore
Oh Canada, do do your poo poo Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loljx7SwU51qamy8co1_400.jpg

Newjak
You would think Euro trash would be more grateful towards USA for us significantly helping to save their collective butts during WW2. We didn't have to get involved and sacrifice so many of our soldiers, airmen, and sailors. It wasn't our fight. Japan was the only one who attacked us unprovoked. We could've just concentrated our efforts on them.

Then perhaps we could've beaten them much sooner without having to resort to the A-bomb then all of you snowflakes couldn't be whining about us dropping the two bombs on them. Instead you'd be crying how we didn't help out against Hitler lol. You should be grateful we decided to divert our resources from the pacific by helping your ungrateful asses out.

Some people you just can't please no matter what you do. They will always find something to b*tch about. You do know without France's help we probably never would have won the Revolutionary War correct?

Either way to me the Confederate Flag visibly represents all the worst aspects of America and this is almost by choice because a lot of the problems of America seemed to rally behind this flag in recent years.

Not to say the Stars and Stripes doesn't have a tainted past like Scribbles pointed out. Of course I think blind nationalism is a terrible thing anyway. We all are passengers connected on this planet's journey and whether you belong to one nation or another doesn't changes that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
You do know without France's help we probably never would have won the Revolutionary War correct?

Either way to me the Confederate Flag visibly represents all the worst aspects of America and this is almost by choice because a lot of the problems of America seemed to rally behind this flag in recent years.

Not to say the Stars and Stripes doesn't have a tainted past like Scribbles pointed out. Of course I think blind nationalism is a terrible thing anyway. We all are passengers connected on this planet's journey and whether you belong to one nation or another doesn't changes that. thumb up Lovely Post. Top notch!

SquallX

Blakemore
USA dropped the atomic bomb on Japan in ww2. The Japanese during that time would slaughter people and buried people alive! They were brutal. No wonder Gojira attacked them- oh wait, that was just a film. 😜

Newjak
@Sqaulx and this makes it all okay why? Or it makes America any better why?

This is a similar argument I heard trying to justify our taking of Native American lands and the genocide that followed.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae

SquallX

Blakemore

Newjak
Very true. The british empire as well wasn't exactly so virtuous either. But I'm sure Scribble doesn't like to think about that.

Bottom line: we used the bomb (twice) because we were the ones to first get our hands on it and it was the quickest way to end war and it saved far more lives in the end than an invasion of Japan would've. Not to mention we gave the japanese a chance to surrender after telling them we had a deadly secret weapon and they refused, even after we used it the first time (so they knew we weren't bluffing) they still stubbornly refused to surrender.

If one of the other powers had gotten the bomb first you can bet that they would've used it as well under similar circumstances. Hell, the Axis powers probably wouldn't even have warned us that they had it before using it.

Not gonna get caught up in this BS yet again arguing in circles again over the morality of using the A-bombs. Frankly, it's retarded imo to argue that America was in the wrong in what they did especially after Japan attacked us unprovoked and killed so many Americans after pretending to be our friends for so long. I really think people who argue otherwise are just trolling. Scribble directly called out the U.K. as a piece of shit and having a genocidal history.

Blakemore
Yeah, England rules stick out tongue

Newjak
@Squalx that's an extension of another argument I hear commonly.

That unless you're willing to sacrifice yourself 100% then you're viewpoint doesn't matter.

For instance when people say we need to create better income equality conservatives will fire back well why don't you just don't all your money.

Or in the case of allowing refugees into the country conservatives will be like well unless you're willing to house 3-4 refugee families your opinion doesn't matter.

Like somehow unless you're willing to drastically hurt yourself more than the rest of society conservatives like to pretend you're just a hypocrite.

The thing is though society is a machine that pushed people through it and for almost any human survival is the main modus operandi they live their life by.

You need to change the machine to allow people not to have to focus on survival as much in order to allow them the ability to change the way they interact with the world. It's about the only non-violent way I can think of to stop some of these problems.

Until the processes that push modern wasteful living is addressed things will continue to get worse and worse until violence is the only answer that remains.

Old Man Whirly!
Scribble directly called out the U.K. as a piece of shit and having a genocidal history. As did I in the thread starter.Originally posted by Newjak
@Squalx that's an extension of another argument I hear commonly.

That unless you're willing to sacrifice yourself 100% then you're viewpoint doesn't matter.

For instance when people say we need to create better income equality conservatives will fire back well why don't you just don't all your money.

Or in the case of allowing refugees into the country conservatives will be like well unless you're willing to house 3-4 refugee families your opinion doesn't matter.

Like somehow unless you're willing to drastically hurt yourself more than the rest of society conservatives like to pretend you're just a hypocrite.

The thing is though society is a machine that pushed people through it and for almost any human survival is the main modus operandi they live their life by.

You need to change the machine to allow people not to have to focus on survival as much in order to allow them the ability to change the way they interact with the world. It's about the only non-violent way I can think of to stop some of these problems.

Until the processes that push modern wasteful living is addressed things will continue to get worse and worse until violence is the only answer that remains. Another cracking post. We truly need a shift in consciousness away from self everywhere. Perhaps even more so in poor countries where wealth and education inequality is more obvious and modern corporate colonialism rape them of their raw resources while propping up regimes run by "hated local Governors".Originally posted by Blakemore
Yeah, England rules stick out tongue obviously smile London is still the capital of capitals.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
I like Yorkshire.😡

Scribble
Very true. The british empire as well wasn't exactly so virtuous either. But I'm sure Scribble doesn't like to think about that.

Originally posted by Scribble
the British Empire was a genocidal abomination LOL

Blakemore
Indeed.

Scribble

Scribble
Originally posted by Blakemore
Indeed. Reading comprehension is hard, I guess.

also lol at realising that Squall gleefully gushed about "slaughtering" three times in one post: "slaughter of the weak", "slaughter the weak", and "slaughtered thousands". Definitely a very stable person.

Old Man Whirly!
I like Yorkshire.😡 Do you own a flat cap and or whippet?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Blakemore
Ay up pal. Stupid fukin iPad.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
We by gum lad.

Old Man Whirly!
We by gum lad. Ko0U7UjP

Old Man Whirly!
We by gum lad.

Ko0U7UjP

Old Man Whirly!
We by gum lad.

https://youtu.be/Ko0U7UjP_6g

SquallX
What is it with you guys where you tell someone what their belief is and them argue against that made-up position? Really weird lol.

I actually agree with your assessment of the Nation State. The history of humanity under the Nation State is slaughter, slavery, genocide. Power-seeking by psychotic jingoism and misplaced arbitrary pride. My original point was just that it seemed odd for Whirly to venerate the US flag when it has its plenty share of crimes against humanity to its name.

Btw your obsession with "slaughtering the weak" is incredibly creepy, and imo shows the very reason one should be careful about indulging in any kind of pride that does not come from one's own positive achievements.

And you have this mindset that we are virtuous individuals at heart that wants only the best for the world and instead not self service individuals that puts their needs first.

Go

SquallX

Blakemore

StiltmanFTW
Reading comprehension is hard, I guess.

also lol at realising that Squall gleefully gushed about "slaughtering" three times in one post: "slaughter of the weak", "slaughter the weak", and "slaughtered thousands". Definitely a very stable person.

He is from Florida.

Home of cannibalism and internet memes.

Bashar Teg
ethneostarflyofbrooklynsquall is from florida?

Klaw
Hello.

Wonder Man
I think a flag can be a caution as much as our own freedom reminds us.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
So no. Hiding the truth does no good.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
STOP WONDERMANNING

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, scribble is really naive about the true nature of humans and the world. In that regard, she is much like a typical brainwashed lefty, Though, iirc, she claimed to be a conservative, or at the very least be on the right. Maybe I remembered it wrong though. What is the true nature of the world and humans my hilariously ludicrous character troll?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He is from Florida.

Home of cannibalism and internet memes.

I thought you were Irish?

Computing Forever taught me Irishmen are hard right.

truejedi
Depends on which Americans you ask I guess. For myself, it simply represents our southern heritage (not slavery or white supremacy as so many idiots think) and of course the Confederate States of America which was defeated after four long bloody years due to overwhelming numbers and superior resources from the union and which no longer exists.

People have a right to fly this flag or any other they like (even disgusting swastikas and hammer and anvil commie shit). As for flying the Confederate flags on government buildings, they should not be allowed on US government buildings but state governments should be allowed to fly them on their buildings if they like. It's about states' rights (which is what the Civil War was truly about).

I'd like to point out that the civil war was never really about states rights, and if it was, they lost, so what rights do they really think they have left anyway? Better to make the stakes slavery, so you still have some states rights yet, amirite?

cdtm
Originally posted by truejedi
I'd like to point out that the civil war was never really about states rights, and if it was, they lost, so what rights do they really think they have left anyway? Better to make the stakes slavery, so you still have some states rights yet, amirite?

They did have a pretty bad corn tax to complain about.

Not to say slavery wasn't a factor, just saying they may have had legitimate complaints alongside the clearly unconscionable things.

eThneoLgrRnae
Scribble: you really need to get over this lefty, snowflake gullible belief that you seem to have that everyone on the planet can get together and sing "We are the World". That will never happen.... at least not until Jesus Christ returns. He, and He alone can set things right.

Though the false christ will show up first claiming to be Him and will fool most everyone into thinking he has the best interests of the planet in mind. He will destroy many thru "peace" and establish his global government; though it won't last long before the true Christ shows up, destroys it, and establishes His own global government that will last a full millenium.

Till then, we still live in a fallen world and have been since Adam gave in to his pretty wife's coaxing and ate from the forbidden fruit over 6,000 years ago. You cannot change true human nature no matter how much virtue-signalling you do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it was not about slavery.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/fTiJcasl.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Scribble: you really need to get over this lefty, snowflake gullible belief that you seem to have that everyone on the planet can get together and sing "We are the World". That will never happen.... at least not until Jesus Christ returns. He, and He alone can set things right.

Though the false christ will show up first claiming to be Him and will fool most everyone into thinking he has the best interests of the planet in mind. He will destroy many thru "peace" and establish his global government; though it won't last long before the true Christ shows up, destroys it, and establishes His own global government that will last a full millenium.

Till then, we still live in a fallen world and have been since Adam gave in to his pretty wife's coaxing and ate from the forbidden fruit over 6,000 years ago. You cannot change true human nature no matter how much virtue-signalling you do. As funny as I expected laughing out loud Top notch trolling! thumb up

Wonder Man
We can all stand the journey to the center.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/fTiJcasl.jpg That is strangely almost exactly as I imagined Surt.

snowdragon
https://i.imgur.com/fTiJcasl.jpg

That's funny but I don't think thats what they believe, the worst part of that mssg is that you can't beat racism like that, now can someone explain CRT again?

Scribble

Scribble
Scribble: you really need to get over this lefty, snowflake gullible belief that you seem to have that everyone on the planet can get together and sing "We are the World". What is it with you guys where you tell someone what their belief is and them argue against that made-up position? Really weird lol. (I'm going to post this until you stop doing it)

Embarrassing

Scribble
What is it with you guys where you tell someone what their belief is and them argue against that made-up position? Really weird lol. (But keep at it)
I'm supposed to care about you going for the way I identify why, exactly? I'm a tranny. A tranno. A transy. Go for it, man, I'm not sure what you'd be achieving, but have at me. Degenerate, crazy, etc. Do what you must to win your imaginary argument. Or maybe go jack off over holocaust footage some more, pretend the same wouldn't happen to you when the reactionaries strike back. See you at the stake, bruv. Honestly tho I'd rather be the worst the stereotype of the tranny than someone who gushes over weird mass human slaughter fantasies lol

oh also feel free to go as heavy with the anti-trans stuff as you like, as KMC's left also really despises trans people so you can totally get away with it without even receiving a vague reprimand (:

ilikecomics
https://mises.org/wire/civil-war-both-sides-were-wrong

eThneoLgrRnae
Edit: nevermind.

Not worth the time, effort or hassle, tbh. It's not like anyone is ever gonna change anyone else's mind no matter what is said.

I still say the USA is the greatest country to ever exist. No one here has any chance in hell of lowering my opinion of it in the slightest. People really need to learn to differentiate between a country's government and the country itself.

I never said our government has never committed any wrongs. But the A-bombs on Japan were not one of them.

SquallX
Originally posted by truejedi

You need to go back and read some history books then. The Civil War was never about freeing the slaves, but stopping the South from secession.

Lincoln was indifferent when it came to slavery. He even claimed slavery was legal under the U.S. Constitution.

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/hsah1v1.gif

Blakemore

Blakemore
Edit: nevermind.

Not worth the time, effort or hassle, tbh. It's not like anyone is ever gonna change anyone else's mind no matter what is said.

I still say the USA is the greatest country to ever exist. No one here has any chance in hell of lowering my opinion of it in the slightest. People really need to learn to differentiate between a country's government and the country itself.

I never said our government has never committed any wrongs. But the A-bombs on Japan were not one of them. people born I America, who then later leave, are ecstatic about leaving!

Scribble

Wonder Man

snowdragon
Judging history by modern standards gets weird fast, especially when we live in cultures able to survive due to past travesties.

Old Man Whirly!
Judging history by modern standards gets weird fast, especially when we live in cultures able to survive due to past travesties. it's not weird that the past is steeped in shame, but tomorrow is fair game. That's why history should be a learning experience.

snowdragon
it's not weird that the past is steeped in shame, but tomorrow is fair game. That's why history should be a learning experience.

Ok, well that's why I specifically said what I did. We judge yesterday by todays standards and that is far more critical without much nuance. It is weird to hold yesterday to puritanical standards of today.

Blakemore
it's not weird that the past is steeped in shame, but tomorrow is fair game. That's why history should be a learning experience. history should be a learning experience thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Ok, well that's why I specifically said what I did. We judge yesterday by todays standards and that is far more critical without much nuance. It is weird to hold yesterday to puritanical standards of today. It's weirder to hang on to statues and flags of shame in any kind of reverential way.Originally posted by Blakemore
history should be a learning experience thumb up thumb up

snowdragon
It's weirder to hang on to statues and flags of shame in any kind of reverential way. thumb up

Yeah who gives a **** put them in a museum and be done with it.

Blakemore
Right! Lauren southern got called out for not understanding that a statue of Robert e lee in North Carolina is is different than a statue of ghandi in Ghana. Both have racial history behind them, but putting them in the background of the people they oppressed? Ffs! Put that shit in a museum.

Newjak
Honestly tho I'd rather be the worst the stereotype of the tranny than someone who gushes over weird mass human slaughter fantasies lol

oh also feel free to go as heavy with the anti-trans stuff as you like, as KMC's left also really despises trans people so you can totally get away with it without even receiving a vague reprimand (: Is there a lot of anti-trans people on KMC? Legitimately asking because I didn't know that.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah who gives a **** put them in a museum and be done with it. thumb upOriginally posted by Blakemore
Right! Lauren southern got called out for not understanding that a statue of Robert e lee in North Carolina is is different than a statue of ghandi in Ghana. Both have racial history behind them, but putting them in the background of the people they oppressed? Ffs! Put that shit in a museum. thumb up

Adam_PoE
Is there a lot of anti-trans people on KMC? Legitimately asking because I didn't know that.

All of the anti-trans people left KMC for their right-wing Dischord. Scribble is just butthurt, because progressives called her out for defedning the casual homophobia and racism of her little ePals, so she tried to trick them into misgendering her, so she could accuse them of transphobia, and it backfired. She then proceeded to have a five-alarm meltdown, and requested a multi-month ban, because she could not control herself until she was back on her meds.

cdtm
Only anti Trans I know is the anti Transformers crowd in Vs.

eThneoLgrRnae
I am proudly an "anti-trans." As in anti-transhumanist, which means I am opposed to dadudemon's ideology.

But nah, I am not anti-transgender at all.... but if a man who identifies as a woman still looks and/or sounds like a man then I will not agree to calling him a 'woman,' or even a 'she.' Like Bruce Jenner, for instance. Sorry, but I am not calling him a "she".

And nope, I do not and never will support this BS of men being able to compete in women's sports. That is disgusting and totally unfair to actual biological women.

Bashar Teg
Only anti Trans I know is the anti Transformers crowd in Vs.

not sure whether to be offended. if they're bashing bayformers or beast wars, I'd probably agree. however G1 bashing will be met with justifiable hostility

Adam_PoE
I am proudly an "anti-trans." As in anti-transhumanist, which means I am opposed to dadudemon's ideology.

But nah, I am not anti-transgender at all.... but if a man who identifies as a woman still looks and/or sounds like a man then I will not agree to calling him a 'woman,' or even a 'she.' Like Bruce Jenner, for instance. Sorry, but I am not calling him a "she".

And nope, I do not and never will support this BS of men being able to compete in women's sports. That is disgusting and totally unfair to actual biological women.

Weird stance for someone who is attracted to dickgirls.

cdtm
not sure whether to be offended. if they're bashing bayformers or beast wars, I'd probably agree. however G1 bashing will be met with justifiable hostility

G1. Stiltman especially loves hitting up the empty room image meme, with a "All the Transformers fans gathered".

Scribble
Is there a lot of anti-trans people on KMC? Legitimately asking because I didn't know that. There aren't an overabundance, tbh. Most of KMC is surprisingly tolerant

Newjak
There aren't an overabundance, tbh. Most of KMC is surprisingly tolerant Good to know! Thanks for letting me know Scribble.

Blakemore
I kinda liked beast wars.

cdtm

Was too fixated on college to really get into it, but liked the Youtube uploads I've seen.

Beast Machines was a big letdown though. Hated what they did to Rhinox especially.

Blakemore
I guess mistakes were made.

Klaw
The best part of the Confederate flag is that it pisses off Leftists.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Klaw
The best part of the Confederate flag is that it pisses off Leftists.

If we presume for the sake of argument that the Confederate flag "pisses off leftists," it is because it is a racist symbol. So what you are acknowledging is that you are a racist, or okay LARPing as one to "own the libz," which makes you functionally no different, because you are what you pretend to be. Wow, you really thought you did something there.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If we presume for the sake of argument that the Confederate flag "pisses off leftists," it is because it is a racist symbol. So what you are acknowledging is that you are a racist, or okay LARPing as one to "own the libz," which makes you functionally no different, because you are what you pretend to be. Wow, you really thought you did something there. he did, he showed his racism.

Blakemore
;/

SquallX

Beast Wars was good, but the sequel was so much better and darker. When you learned what Megatron did to the white Wolf that could fly, then to the Rhino. Only once the Rhino regained his memories he still stayed bad. Man that show was good.

Klaw
Beast Wars was amazing.

I should re-watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.