Order by Leadership Skills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Captain America
Batman (DCEU)
Professor X (Composite Fox)
Magneto (Composite Fox)
Thanos
Zod
Black Panther

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Captain America
Batman (DCEU)
Professor X (Composite Fox)
Magneto (Composite Fox)
Thanos
Zod
Black Panther Cap likes distributed leadership, teams within teams etc. He also has strong emotional intelligence and integrity in all aspects of his life. So he strives to produce a culture of excellence and is not an autocrat. The others never read legacy by James Kerr.

KingD19
Cap - Best leader hands down. Not only is he extremely well versed in tactics both on and off the battlefield, but he inspires people under him to do better, making his overall unit better as a whole. He also will never make an ask he can't do himself.

Xavier - As he is a telepath, he can run a team incredibly well if he wants. And he obviously has a ton of leadership skills if the entirety of the X-Men and what he accomplished with them are anything to go by. He's a good leader, just not really a field general like Cap.

Zod - He was genetically engineered to be a perfect soldier and warrior. He literally led Krypton's army and had plenty of loyal soldiers. His hubris and elitism are bad qualities in a good leader though, and his emotions won out over logic with him most of the time. Like in his final fight with Clark. He could've just turned off his heat vision and lived to fight another day, but he was so dead set on making Superman kill he suicided himself for basically no reason in the end.

Panther - He's the King of an entire nation, but that was an inherited role, and then he regained it through combat. So his actual skills at running a country aren't what got him there. But Wakanda hasn't imploded under his rule and instead is opening it's doors to the world for the first time and fostering new relationships so that was definitely a good move. We don't really see him in a leadership role in fights, as we've only ever seen him solo, as part of a team because he has no choice, or rallying his people. He doesn't ever give any battle commands though. Even in the battle for Wakanda, he just ran off at superspeed leaving his entire army to just scrap with Thanos' forces.

Magneto - He wasn't a true leader. He was a broken man who became a visionary and his personal power and idealism drew others like him to his cause. His actual leadership though was people who believed in him following every command for better or worse. We don't even know how many plans the Brotherhood pulled off that he masterminded or had a majority say in planning.

Thanos - He's not a good leader at all. He's the most powerful purple guy on legs in the universe though, and like 99% of his forces are conscripted or cybernetically/genetically modified from civilizations he's conquered. So he basically bullied people into following him, or altered them so they'd follow him better, specifically so he wouldn't be betrayed. The Black Order are loyal, but are also incredibly fearful of him and their loyalty is their fear. Even his daughters hate his guts. People follow what he says because he'll kill them if they don't. And all his tactics amount to are, "Brute Force till I win".

Batman - I mean...he doesn't even do anything to make you look at him as a leader. If anything, he'd be a casting agent or recruiter for the Justice League but not a leader. They kind of all did their own thing and just worked together as needed. I'll admit I don't remember all 4 hours of the Snydercut in vivid detail so he may have gotten better and I forgot.

HumbleServant
Very Good Post thumb up

riv6672
Captain America
Zod
Black Panther
Thanos
Magneto
Batman
Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.