unkindness Raven replaces Silver Surfer in fight against old Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
unkindness Raven and and his team https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtoNCcaXty9nhqqHpfrXkw2gJJLUR8MSrm5g&usqp=CAU replaces Silver Surfer on Thanos #17

Stoic
That version of the Surfer had to have been a good deal more powerful than the Galactus of that time line. What has the Unkindness done?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
That version of the Surfer had to have been a good deal more powerful than the Galactus of that time line. What has the Unkindness done? How powerful was that alternate Galactus?

DarkSaint85
Raven and her siblings recently toppled Superman Prime 1 million as well, but that may not be what form she's in currently in the Future State arc. I've always seen Raven as the most powerful Titan, and a rival of Dark Phoenix Jean.

Stoic
Taking note that the rest of her siblings were there and that I do not know how much of the damage was from her, or them.

Adam Grimes
You apparently do not know what that Galactus has done, either.

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You apparently do not know what that Galactus has done, either.

You feeling defensive about something? I never made any claims. We have no way of knowing how powerful the Unkindness is though. I mean unless she has other combat appearances that I don't know about, and the forces that Superman 1 mill may have been vulnerable to may not automatically apply to other characters.

Adam Grimes
You feeling defensive about something? I never made any claims. We have no way of knowing how powerful the Unkindness is though. I mean unless she has other combat appearances that I don't know about, and the forces that Superman 1 mill may have been vulnerable to may not automatically apply to other characters. How can I feel defensive about you not answering questions?

Stoic
I answered

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How can I feel defensive about you not answering questions?

Galactus of that timeline could've been as weak as 616 Nova Prime for all I know. But, There's no way to tell. The Fallen One (Surfer) should've been powerful enough to spank a well fed 616 Galactus though. There's no proof on either side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.