Loki (Disney+)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FemdomFilmFan
Just a coupla days to go now.

Any theories about the first episode?

Impediment
The first episode was decent. It sets up a lot.

FemdomFilmFan
Originally posted by Impediment
The first episode was decent. It sets up a lot. Why did ya change the thread title?

BruceSkywalker
liked the first episode.. sets up things

i think of thank that that was kang killing those agents in the fire

Galan007
It'll probably be a female version of Loki.

BruceSkywalker
second ep was eal good

BruceSkywalker
i've enjoyed his so fr

Robtard
Loki seems to have the Time Stone

DeadpoolXXX
why dont infinity stones work in the tva?

Galan007
Originally posted by Robtard
Loki seems to have the Time Stone A few possibilities here, imo.

a.) Loki snagged the time stone from the drawer, and used it to reverse that building from collapsing.
b.) It was a massive display of Loki's TK(though that would be one hell of an outlier, given that his greatest TK feats thus far are moving the furniture in his prison cell, and summoning a Rumba.)
c.) Loki has placed Sylvie in an illusion of his own, and is "low-key"(cwutididthere!?) in control of the happenings within that illusion.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
why dont infinity stones work in the tva? Again, there are a few possibilities.

a.) The TVA headquarters is situated completely outside of mainstream reality. Thus the stones would be rendered inert when taken to a place that is entirely removed from the reality that spawned them.
b.) When the branch realities those stones came from were 'trimmed'(ie. destroyed/nullified), they ceased to function, because said branches no longer existed.

Robtard
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
why dont infinity stones work in the tva?

Because the time guardians deemed it

Robtard
Originally posted by Galan007
A few possibilities here, imo.

a.) Loki snagged the time stone from the drawer, and used it to reverse that building from collapsing.
b.) It was a massive display of Loki's TK(though that would be one hell of an outlier, given that his greatest TK feats thus far are moving the furniture in his prison cell, and summoning a Rumba.)
c.) Loki has placed Sylvie in an illusion of his own, and is "low-key"(cwutididthere!?) in control of the happenings within that illusion.

Snagging of the stone makes the most sense, as the tower seemed to rebuilt itself, like it was moving backwards in time.

Also would explain how Loki seems to not care all too much that he's facing certain death with the moon he's on being obliterated, as he can always just rewind time a bit.

Also the scene on the train where she wakes up and Loki is drunk. Seemed a bit off.

Galan007
Yeah I agree. thumb up

Thoughts on the Time Keepers being robots? I'm assuming Kang is pulling the TVA strings here, but not sure.

BruceSkywalker
who were those 3 folks at the end

Galan007
^ Alternate/variant versions of Loki. There were actually four:
Thor-Loki
Kid-Loki
Old-Loki
Crocodile-Loki.

KingD19
The black one with Mjolnir is known as "Boastful Loki", then OG Loki is called Classic Loki as he's based off of Loki's original first issue appearance.

BruceSkywalker
thanks galan

thanks kingd

Robtard
Yeah I agree. thumb up

Thoughts on the Time Keepers being robots? I'm assuming Kang is pulling the TVA strings here, but not sure.
Seems the time stone theory flopped. Loki just went up in power then, unless something changes.

I don't know who is it, it's like a 'Wizard of' Oz twist. Your guess is a solid choice though.

DeadpoolXXX
A few possibilities here, imo.

Again, there are a few possibilities.

a.) The TVA headquarters is situated completely outside of mainstream reality. Thus the stones would be rendered inert when taken to a place that is entirely removed from the reality that spawned them.
b.) When the branch realities those stones came from were 'trimmed'(ie. destroyed/nullified), they ceased to function, because said branches no longer existed. but i thought the stones basically made you god. seems like they should still be functional anywhere in the mcu. not a fan of them being diminished like this. confused

Galan007
If the MCU Infinity Stones even remotely follow the 'rules' set in place by the comics, then they only function in their native reality/timeline. If removed from that setting, they become inert.

tkitna
Last episode was pretty epic I thought.

The Thanos helicopter was awesome.

BruceSkywalker
watched latest episode. t'was okay. didn't care for alligator loki though

Robtard
Originally posted by tkitna

The Thanos helicopter was awesome.

There's still one more. We should get some kind of closure as to who is pulling the TVA strings.

Galan007
Originally posted by tkitna

The Thanos helicopter was awesome. There were a ton of easter eggs. From the Thanoscopter, to Ronan's ship, to Yellowjacket's helmet, to Throg, to "Queng"(ie. Kang) Enterprises, to the head of the Living Tribunal, etc. etc.

Good shit. thumb up

Originally posted by Robtard
There's still one more. We should get some kind of closure as to who is pulling the TVA strings. I still think Kang is the most likely reveal, given the multiple easter eggs in the show that have alluded to him being involved(along with the fact that we know he is slated to be a big bad in this phase of the MCU.)

But there are still other possibilities, I suppose. Like another variant of Loki... Running with the whole "it takes a Loki to catch a Loki" concept. /shrug

tkitna
There were a ton of easter eggs. From the Thanoscopter, to Ronan's ship, to Yellowjacket's helmet, to Throg, to "Queng"(ie. Kang) Enterprises, to the head of the Living Tribunal, etc. etc.

I missed those other easter eggs darnit. Going to have to watch it again.

BruceSkywalker
CONFIRMED SEASON 2

https://deadline.com/2021/07/loki-renewed-season-2-disney-marvel-tom-hiddleston-1234792655/

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
CONFIRMED SEASON 2

https://deadline.com/2021/07/loki-renewed-season-2-disney-marvel-tom-hiddleston-1234792655/

That's encouraging, because I'm not a huge fan of season 1's ending. All in all, I think the show had more good than bad though.

And I went and googled it and I saw I should have watched the poxy credits.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's encouraging, because I'm not a huge fan of season 1's ending. All in all, I think the show had more good than bad though.

And I went and googled it and I saw I should have watched the poxy credits. Really? I thought the finale was the best episode of the series. It actually made this show my favorite of the three MCU shows so far. HUGE implications.

Also, a Richards as the main villain for the next phase? This makes the Fantastic 4 inevitable. You know what that means? It's only a matter of time before we get the greatest villain in comics on the big screen.

V.V.Doom incoming!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Really? I thought the finale was the best episode of the series. It actually made this show my favorite of the three MCU shows so far. HUGE implications.

Also, a Richards as the main villain for the next phase? This makes the Fantastic 4 inevitable. You know what that means? It's only a matter of time before we get the greatest villain in comics on the big screen.

V.V.Doom incoming!

I like the implications. But I don't like that that's Kang.

I think the show is good, but I prefer Wandavision personally.

BruceSkywalker
pretty decent season finale. as whole i didn't enjoy loki as i didn't enjoy loki as much s i enjoyed wandvision and falcon and winter soldier.

seeing jonathon majors as kang was fair, however i was expecting more...

next up what if

Darth Thor
Just binged this. Have to say I was kinda disappointed overall. A Loki show had so much potential. I wanted that whole Loki entering politics, screwing with time, bring a manipulative s*** e.t.c.

But they insist on making him an anti-hero, and jeez the multiple Lokis reminds me of the multiple Wells from Flash.

That said, last episode was good. Ending left me wanting more. Set up a lot of potential havoc for the MCU.

Also this is an easy way for them to integrate mutants going forward.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.