KMC Superman vs. True Darkseid, Spectre (at his best), Lucifer and Dr. Galanhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Galan007
laughing out loud

carver9
They don't see him move and he defeats all of them in a nanosecond while being exposed by red sunlight, wearing kryptonite underwear.

Diesldude, Philo, Darksaint, Mr. Mind, qw, abhi approved post.

DarkSaint85
DS wins

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
They don't see him move and he defeats all of them in a nanosecond while being exposed by red sunlight, wearing kryptonite underwear.

Darksaint is more of a marvel guy

JBL
KMC Superman?? He cannot be defeated. Spite thread.

JBL

Diesldude, Philo, Darksaint, Mr. Mind, qw, abhi approved post. lol. They and a few others created KMC Superman, So he is All-Powerful and undefeatable.

MrMind
kmc superman is the mosst canon superman

fact.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
KMC Superman?? He cannot be defeated. Spite thread.

To be fair, I did merge Manhattan with Galan.

Feel free to assume True Darkseid has the full access to Mungiforce and that Lucifer is getting a handjob from Phil.

Sadly, we have no Spectre fans on this board, so he is the weak link and may be the team's downfall.

Old Man Whirly!
Superman one shots.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Superman one shots.

Even if he is facing Mungiseid, Luciphil and Galanhattan? sad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even if he is facing Mungiseid, Luciphil and Galanhattan? sad sure, Black Superman owns even harder.

Galan007
Galanhattan? sad iirc, this version now has FB as standard equipment, and has even added multiple friendsters on there. He can win. thumb up

DarkSaint85
He's the embodiment of a glass cannon, though.

Galan007
thumb up

Seedr09
Dr.Manhattan already oneshot the collective narrative of Superman and rebooted DC continuity, mismatch

carver9

Forgot to add lawest to this list. I need to see speed fts from these people.

carver9
Originally posted by Seedr09
Dr.Manhattan already oneshot the collective narrative of Superman and rebooted DC continuity, mismatch

Comic book Superman loses. This is a KMC forum match. Supes stomps.

Seedr09

carver9
Faster than Flash. Can go intangible which prevents anyone here from touching him. He can't die, he's immortal. He has multiversal super strength. His heat vision can close ripples in the universe. Those fts alone is enough.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

playa1258
KMC Superman vs CBR Silver Surfer/CV MMH is a closer match.

Seedr09
Faster than Flash. Can go intangible which prevents anyone here from touching him. He can't die, he's immortal. He has multiversal super strength. His heat vision can close ripples in the universe. Those fts alone is enough.

Are u serious ? .. nothing of what u said put this Supes on this lvl.

Dr.M has also oneshot the flash, can go intangible, has immortality, has Multiversal super strength, can close ripples in universes. Like everything u mentioned as a feat in behalf of kmc Supes, is replicable. While kmc Supes cannot replicate most of Dr.M feats.

Diesldude
Superman One Shots. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Superman one shots.

This. thumb up spite thread.

Philosophía
Lucifer is getting a handjob from Phil. He'd need all of that infinite willpower not to finish.

Dr. Manhattan summons all incarnations of Hulk that he ever existed and Darkseid forces Carver to watch with the anti-life equation as Superman proceeds to stomp them all with 0.001% effort to carvelicious' horror.

Delta1938

You forgot his greatest feat, triggering his haters into lying and having meltdowns.

Seedr09
Yea this needs to be locked it looks like this version of Superman is just going to get one shotted and rewritten into another continuity,

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
You forgot his greatest feat, triggering his haters into lying and having meltdowns. LMAO!! You just displayed a classic meltdown and you are one of the creators of KMC Superman, who IS the ONLY comicbook character on KMC that is fan created. No other character on kmc has that title but your precious Superman. No kmc hulk, sentry, Thanos, surfer, gladiator, Hyperion or Thor. Just KMC Superman.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!! You just displayed a classic meltdown and you are one of the creators of KMC Superman, who IS the ONLY comicbook character on KMC that is fan created. No other character on kmc has that title but your precious Superman. No kmc hulk, sentry, Thanos, surfer, gladiator, Hyperion or Thor. Just KMC Superman.

How is me writing a simple sentence a meltdown? And how hard you're trying to sell it makes the projection obvious.

carver9
Yea this needs to be locked it looks like this version of Superman is just going to get one shotted and rewritten into another continuity,

No. It just took a small amp for him to knock out multiversal World Forger, and he was holding back. None of these people have the speed fts to keep up. He stomps.

Seedr09

Delta1938

Seedr09
It's over your head.
Nice concession

DarkSaint85
I thought Mxy only infused him to enable him to survive?

Delta1938
Nice concession

No, you literally don't get the point of the thread.

Seedr09
No, you literally don't get the point of the thread.
Yea, u make a pretty convincing case.

Seedr09

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It does? I mean....the rest of the JLA also entered the 6th Dimension just fine, without Mxy pumping his energy into them.

Seedr09

Philosophía

MrMind
let him be, I need alberto in my life

Delta1938
Yea, u make a pretty convincing case.

So Superman haters go into meltdowns and start outright lying. This thread is related joke.

Like let's get into JBL. Dude goes to the lengths of lying about knowing DC writers. While inadvertently saying his allegedly existing 5 year old son knows and understands comics better than him.

Originally posted by JBL
Well saint, to be honest, half my answers come from my son who asks one of my DC writer friends. ( Could not care less if anyone believes me or not). But before this virus crap, my son and his cousins enjoyed attending DC CONVENTIONS. I met 2 of them through my step-mother whose a lawyer. Funny thing, my dad always clowned about not ever getting married again, but an employee got hurt on site and failed the mandatory alcohol drug test. My dad hired a female lawyer and the rest is history. I know you may be wondering how this correlates to this discussion, but she taught my son to get the facts first and overlook the evidence, plus the writers are very fond of him anyway so the answer his questions.

Also claims his allegedly existing stepmom is a lawyer so he can try to imply legal threats. Never has he given anything to prove he knows writers. He says he doesn't care of we believe him or not, but he really really tries to sell it.

Originally posted by JBL
Actually, my son reads the ridiculous posts you Superman fans post and then when he sees the writers, he ask them is it true, most of the time they laugh at the things you all claim Superman did or can do. Just like you all CLAIMED owaw was Superman showing dynamic strength, yet one writer laughed and told my son that Zod DD and others were destroying probes, so Superman must be weak as hell Normal and can only match Zod, DD and Wonder woman by dropping mental blocks. they wonder how can a five-year-old understand something when you grown men can't. Lol

Another example of him lying.

Originally posted by JBL
Because of this virus crap not many have. Luckily we keep in contact by phone and a occasional email. I wish to God I could record some of their conversations about KMC and other comic book sites. Just like this thread.. Superman gets murdered here. Yet it remains open as if Superman has a chance. Only on KMC does he have a chance. Nowhere else will you find this nonsense. Those are the writers word.

Or when he lied that DC refused to let Superman lose to Supreme and the Gladiator crossovers was supposed to be Superman bit DC was afraid. Gives no evidence to support such a claim.

Originally posted by JBL
Image made it clear that no MAN OF STEEL will beat Supreme, DC refused to do a cross-over putting Superman against supreme. Marvel agreed to use Gladiator. Stalemated. Superman stands no chance in hell here. One on one they are too much for Superman, together they Stomp him laughing.

He even claimed the crossover said Supreme was more powerful than Superman, refused to post the scan, then someone posted it.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/FzkkR6hV/RCO012-1484370055.jpg

JBL goes and posts this--

Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, when the subject of someone who attacked the base that was equal to or greater than gladiator, and the answer in the end of who was it, Superman or Supreme... IT WAS SUPREME. Not Superman. Superman got dismissed in that scan.. why did they even bring up Superman??? They already stated that supreme was more powerful than Superman and that no man of steel could beat Supreme. Superman got DISMISSED. Got it?? Don't come crying to me. I didn't write the book.DC chickened out of putting Superman up against supreme, that's why they chose gladiator and then dismissed Superman in that book as being weaker than BOTH. UNDERSTAND NOW??

Except the scan clearly shows they know it was Supreme instead of the Superman reference(who was an alien sent to Earth, and not a "terran"wink is because a genetic scan showed it was a terran. Not the power level was too great to be Superman.

But as stupid and cowardly as JBL, he's still not as bad as that btich Failberto. So there's that.

Diesldude

JBL
So Superman haters go into meltdowns and start outright lying. This thread is related joke.

Like let's get into JBL. Dude goes to the lengths of lying about knowing DC writers. While inadvertently saying his allegedly existing 5 year old son knows and understands comics better than him.

Also claims his allegedly existing stepmom is a lawyer so he can try to imply legal threats. Never has he given anything to prove he knows writers. He says he doesn't care of we believe him or not, but he really really tries to sell it.

Another example of him lying.

Or when he lied that DC refused to let Superman lose to Supreme and the Gladiator crossovers was supposed to be Superman bit DC was afraid. Gives no evidence to support such a claim.

He even claimed the crossover said Supreme was more powerful than Superman, refused to post the scan, then someone posted it.

JBL goes and posts this--

Except the scan clearly shows they know it was Supreme instead of the Superman reference(who was an alien sent to Earth, and not a "terran"wink is because a genetic scan showed it was a terran. Not the power level was too great to be Superman.

But as stupid and cowardly as JBL, he's still not as bad as that btich Failberto. So there's that. Just how stupid are you??? If image states that NO man of steel can beat Supreme, who is the man of steel they are taking a jab at?? You are too stupid to see that image and marvel both made reference to Superman because DC was scared to let Superman fight Gladiator or Supreme. You are too stupid to understand why they brought up Superman at all in a book where Gladiator and Supreme would be fighting in. What was the reason they even mentioned a DC character In a marvel/image comic?? As for your other rants, I could not care less what you believe. But please keep crying. It's very amusing.

MADMAN01
We seeing Pictures of that boat?

qwertyuiop1998
https://i.ibb.co/2ZCJbVM/1ymu9e.gif

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Just how stupid are you??? If image states that NO man of steel can beat Supreme, who is the man of steel they are taking a jab at?? You are too stupid to see that image and marvel both made reference to Superman because DC was scared to let Superman fight Gladiator or Supreme. You are too stupid to understand why they brought up Superman at all in a book where Gladiator and Supreme would be fighting in. What was the reason they even mentioned a DC character In a marvel/image comic?? As for your other rants, I could not care less what you believe. But please keep crying. It's very amusing.

Prove DC was scared. I dare you. Cry more little one.

Galan007

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Galan007

As for Mxy: it supposedly required all of his power to create a portal from the 3rd dimension to the 6th dimension(he was also markedly weakened at the time, remember)... But then he went on to start erasing/unimagining reality immediately afterward:
https://ibb.co/QncPWZX
https://ibb.co/thsv2YX

Also the description in The DC Comics Encyclopedia New Edition seems suggesting Mxy was holding back when he fought Batmite in order to save the 3rd dimension

Galan007
I've not seen that source, but it wouldn't surprise me at all, given Mxy's "guardian angel" status.

qwertyuiop1998
I've not seen that source, but it wouldn't surprise me at all, given Mxy's "guardian angel" status.
https://ibb.co/yy83d3d

Delta1938
So they fought again or is this a reference to WORLD'S FUNNEST thag has some retconned purpose?

qwertyuiop1998
It refers to Justice League 6th Dimension arc.

It seems to imply even though Mxy somehow was tasked by WF to erase 3rd dimension. But he was secretly holding back his powers while battling Batmite and threw the fight on purpose since he actually wanted to preserve the 3rd dimension

Galan007
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
https://ibb.co/yy83d3d That is also perfectly in-line with Mxy's characterization. The dude loves playing in the 3rd dimension, and doesn't want to see it permanently destroyed:
https://ibb.co/ZdkqpWx
"I actually grasp the concept that if you obliterate reality, then there's nobody left to play with!"

https://ibb.co/xstqNVb
"I'm an Imp that loves an audience, and I found a great one in the third dimension."

https://ibb.co/pJJ6kv6
"There's more fun to be had on earth than back in the Fifth Dimension."

etc.

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
It refers to Justice League 6th Dimension arc.

It seems to imply even though Mxy somehow was tasked by WF to erase 3rd dimension. But he was secretly holding back his powers while battling Batmite and threw the fight on purpose since he actually wanted to preserve the 3rd dimension Yeah, it seems to fit with Mxy's established history.

Granted he wasn't at full power in that arc, but even a complete n00b with Mxy's power(ie. EJ) can instantly/casually destroy the universe:
https://ibb.co/mCgVZY5
https://ibb.co/PTZnpHs

So Mxy himself intentionally erasing the universe a bit more slowly(thereby giving Superman more time to do what he does best and save the day) actually makes sense to me. /shrug

Seedr09

Seedr09

qwertyuiop1998
I dont want to sound rude, But these posts are a bit of creative.............
https://i.ibb.co/Wn6zydW/1.jpg

Galan007
You keep throwing around the term "stackable energy" like it changes anything I said above. The 5D energy imbued into Superman had exactly ONE function: to allow Clark to enter the 6th dimension without having his mind melted. Outside of that, the energy served no tangible purpose for him. It did not "amp" Clark beyond allowing him to dimension-hop without having his brain ooze out of his ears.

You seem to be implying that Clark was packing more 5D energy than the most powerful 5D being... Which I find a bit silly for obvious reasons. Mxy slowly imbued Clark with some 5D energy over the years; but Mxy himself IS 5D energy. Reasonably speaking, if Clark was able to exist in the 6th dimension due to the energy Mxy provided, then Mxy himself should have certainly been able to exist there as well.

You keep saying World Forger "TP'd" Mxy as though some form of mindrape was happening. More accurately, at some point WF and Mxy had struck a bargain, wherein Mxy agreed to cause a Crisis event for WF(which was the catalyst required to allow WF's Crisis Anvil to form.) The telepathic communication/dialogue between them was just WF 'reminding' Mxy to uphold to said agreement:
https://ibb.co/sQ7n61d

MrMind
I am just here to masterbate to Galan's post, damn you are so sexy when you are going at it

StiltmanFTW
Actually, that fixation with old imps is pretty disturbing.

Galan probably had a... "crisis"... during his kindergarten years, which has changed him forever.

Seedr09

MrMind
Actually, that fixation with old imps is pretty disturbing.

Galan probably had a... "crisis"... during his kindergarten years, which has changed him forever.

it is strange with his fascination on mxy

StiltmanFTW
Then you have him obsessing over Franklin... and knowing very well how to access the deep/dark web...

MrMind
Then you have him obsessing over Franklin... and knowing very well how to access the deep/dark web...

Dude don't even go there you sick ****

Galan007

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
Dude don't even go there you sick ****

Too late:

https://i.ibb.co/KzNs4qr/frmxy.png

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/Th6hnN7/haveaseat.png

Seedr09
So your contention is that Mxy somehow infused Clark with more 5D energy than he himself has.

Heh, I think we'll just stop here...
I mean the comic itself on panel showed that, and concession accepted.

qwertyuiop1998
That sounds familiar.........

DarkSaint85
Alberto spraying his seed.

Galan007
KMC has always been about death and rebirth... So I suppose we'll wait and see how this cycle plays out.

...Not off to a great start, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.