Defeating Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Looking to find Superman's limit.
Can anyone list ANY character from any comic verse who could defeat the man of steel 10/10 times without question.

I feel Surfer could defeat Supes via energy manipulation at least once but certainly not a solid ten out of ten. Frankly I feel that any matter manipulator should be able to do so i.e. Surfer-Ikaris but if Kal is allowed to be restored with full knowledge then his super speed could nullify such tactics which would mean that if he approach every fight at super speed than he would defeat those characters.

Stipulations: Supes gets full rest between each match and has full access to all his native abilities ( speed-sun dip-kryptonian tech )

I'll give a short list of who I believe can take down supes every single time ( in order of power)

Mxyzptik

Classic Beyonder

Owen Reece

Kyle Rayner Ion

Celestial One Above All

The Inbetweener ....you see the level of beings I think it takes to accomplish this task.

I would love to suggest that classic Odin...Galactus could do so....but sadly no

Anyway, have at it.

lawest9
I think all of the above mention could take him 10 out of 10, but Odin and Galactus would struggle the most.

JBL
Superman vs Classic Beyonder??

Bentley
Lois defeats Superman consistently

MrMind
I can defeat Superman and his white patriarchy

I fight dirty

SquallX
Originally posted by Bentley

Does she though? He has to hold back all the time unless he wants to start some fires.

HumbleServant
Imo

Monarch
Kingdom Gog
HP Doomsday
Superman Prime
Superboy Prime
Mangog
Tyrant

ShadowFyre
Anyone who can lift a John Deer

DarkSaint85
I'd choke him out.

h1a8
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Imo

Monarch
Kingdom Gog
HP Doomsday
Superman Prime
Superboy Prime
Mangog
Tyrant

The latter 2 will lose.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Anyone who can lift a John Deer 😆😆😆😆😆

cdtm
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Looking to find Superman's limit.
Can anyone list ANY character from any comic verse who could defeat the man of steel 10/10 times without question.

I feel Surfer could defeat Supes via energy manipulation at least once but certainly not a solid ten out of ten. Frankly I feel that any matter manipulator should be able to do so i.e. Surfer-Ikaris but if Kal is allowed to be restored with full knowledge then his super speed could nullify such tactics which would mean that if he approach every fight at super speed than he would defeat those characters.

Stipulations: Supes gets full rest between each match and has full access to all his native abilities ( speed-sun dip-kryptonian tech )

I'll give a short list of who I believe can take down supes every single time ( in order of power)

Mxyzptik

Classic Beyonder

Owen Reece

Kyle Rayner Ion

Celestial One Above All

The Inbetweener ....you see the level of beings I think it takes to accomplish this task.

I would love to suggest that classic Odin...Galactus could do so....but sadly no

Anyway, have at it. Originally posted by HumbleServant
Imo

Monarch
Kingdom Gog
HP Doomsday
Superman Prime
Superboy Prime
Mangog
Tyrant

None of these.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley

Raoh wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.