Superman Sense's vs Heimdall Sense's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Heimdall is believed to be able to see and hear everything that's going on in all of the nine realms, Clark with his supervision and hearing can do similar when focused, but can he match the Asgardian watchman?

ShadowFyre
Superman senses that Lois is cheating on him and bfr's himself to go watch her from a window.

Stoic
Heimdall. He can see unnatural things that doesn't register to mortals.

Booya_69
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Superman senses that Lois is cheating on him and bfr's himself to go watch her from a window.

Supes is such a good guy, he would respect her decision and watch in raging anger. True boy scout.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Stoic
Heimdall. He can see unnatural things that doesn't register to mortals. what are some of those things?

DarkSaint85
Superman has 4-D vision:
https://imgur.com/a/QfD78

And can see souls:
https://imgur.com/a/LTFcw

He probably is referring to that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Booya_69
Supes is such a good guy, he would respect her decision and watch in raging anger. True boy scout. Supes is no cuck! Why I oughta! laughing out loud

JBL
Heimdall and it's no contest at all.

carver9
Heimdall

Booya_69
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Supes is no cuck! Why I oughta! laughing out loud

Easy there Bibbo
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman has 4-D vision:
https://imgur.com/a/QfD78

And can see souls:
https://imgur.com/a/LTFcw

He probably is referring to that.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about the 4D vision. I change my opinion. When it comes to sight they are equals, or at least until a time that one of them fails to optically detect something. For Heimdall, or Sif, sight of everything appears to be on constantly, while with Superman in most cases seems to have to focus. All the same, I suppose that if Sif, or Heimdall asks if Superman could see a danger approaching Lois while being in the Negative Zone he should be able to see it. At least if we only used your scan as proof that he can.

carver9
They are not equals. Not even close.

https://ibb.co/WtQYB80

Juntai
Probably Heimdall. Superman's sensory powers seem to be universal at least, as hes been able to hear across galaxies and if he squints he can see the edge of the universe, as well as see souls and through timespace with 4d vision, but hes not as good at controlling all those aspects all the time. Heimdall literally just stands guard doing that stuff.

DarkSaint85
We all conveniently forgetting that Heimdall blinks and then, can't detect anything right?

Stoic
But then he opens his eyes and once again can.

Diesldude
But then he opens his eyes and once again can. . Gladiator could never be able to fly into superman like he did to Heimdall.

qwertyuiop1998
I think it should be a reaction thing not sense though

DarkSaint85
But then he opens his eyes and once again can.

Yeah, whereas I guess my point is Supes can at least still hear/smell, plus has other modes of vision that sees through eyelid skin.....

Diesldude
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I think it should be a reaction thing not sense though he did sense him but not quick enough.

h1a8
Heimdall. He can see unnatural things that doesn't register to mortals. He is mortal

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Heimdall and it's no contest at all.
All the hate this guy has foe Superman but only posts in Superman threads. Superman is the sole reason for his existence on kmc.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
. Gladiator could never be able to fly into superman like he did to Heimdall. When flash and Zoom were fighting at light speed, Superman was a freaking STATUE. Gladiator was moving FAR FAR FAR faster than that. Superman would have blinked and Gladiator would have taken his head off.

carver9
Heimdall have to blink and Superman can't even see through led.

Diesldude

JBL
Did the guardian have to speed up his senses to detect gladiator? NO. That's common sense. So your lame excuse works against Superman. Way to prove yourself wrong.👍

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Did the guardian have to speed up his senses to detect gladiator? NO. That's common sense. So your lame excuse works against Superman. Way to prove yourself wrong.👍

How is that different from Heimdall selectively choosing where to focus his sight on? One guy (Supes) chooses which perceptions to focus on, as does the other (Heimdall).

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How is that different from Heimdall selectively choosing where to focus his sight on? One guy (Supes) chooses which perceptions to focus on, as does the other (Heimdall). Heimdall didn't focus on anything. As soon as he opened his eyes he detected gladiators approach. He would have detected flash and Zooms fight as well whereas Superman was a statue. How do we know this? Easy, because gladiator was moving much much faster.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Heimdall didn't focus on anything. As soon as he opened his eyes he detected gladiators approach. He would have detected flash and Zooms fight as well whereas Superman was a statue. How do we know this? Easy, because gladiator was moving much much faster.

Heimdall chooses what he focusses on, though. Which means if he makes the wrong decision and focusses on the wrong thing, he's blind to other things.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HumbleServant
what are some of those things?

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Thor breathing in space.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Heimdall have to blink and Superman can't even see through led.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.