Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
I must be blind.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
I must be blind.

1) Black people can be beautiful, just like any other group of people. You really need to do away with your racism and racist views. Free yourself

2) She is fit as f**k, hard abs and all. Damn

Klaw
I don't find her attractive at all.

It's subjective.

Robtard
TBF, with this sock account your supposed to be an almost 40 virgin incel from Canada.

Klaw
I'm not an incel.

Robtard
I'm not an incel.

Revised: TBF, with this sock account your supposed to be an almost 40 virgin incel from Canada.

Better?

Klaw
Getting close.

Newjak
I don't find her attractive at all.

It's subjective. If attractiveness is subjective then why create a thread where you're calling into question the attractiveness of someone like it matters?

Klaw
Why even have a forum where people create threads anyways?

Blakemore

Klaw

Newjak
Why even have a forum where people create threads anyways? laughing You guys sure do like to pivot real fast.

You went from is this person really attractive, to beauty is subjective, to why even post threads at all real quick

Klaw
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing You guys sure do like to pivot real fast.

You went from is this person really attractive, to beauty is subjective, to why even post threads at all real quick

Not sure your point?

Newjak
Not sure your point? I think you can figure it out. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.