Who's stronger, Namor or Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Only fts can prove this. Who's stronger?

StiltmanFTW
Namor, easily.

Everybody knows that, even citizens of Ireland.

CosmicComet
Feats only, no scaling?

lawest9
Some media outlets try to paint them as being equal in strength but no..........Arthur has some nice strength feats but Namor is at least a notch above him in the strength department, AM has only been portrayed to have have mid to high level strength in the last couple of decades and he was once laid low and nearly ko'ed from a punch by Batman.

MrMind
namor

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Feats only, no scaling?

No scaling.

EcstaticGrace

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Only fts can prove this. Who's stronger? Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor, easily.

Everybody knows that, even citizens of Ireland. Carver needs disciplined for this outrage. sneer

Glorificus
Namor.

EcstaticGrace

SquallX

lawest9
Really?????............Interesting.

zopzop

lawest9
To E.Static:

There is no "gross misinterpretation" here as I know what I read and saw, it happened in a issue of 'The Brave and the Bold' back in the 70's, they fought and the narrative read that Batman delivers a blow that would cripple most men and Aquaman was stunned, I never said that he COMPLETELY knocked Arthur out but it took the fight out of him, it was illustrated by the late artist Jim Aparo.

EcstaticGrace

-Pr-
Originally posted by lawest9
AM has only been portrayed to have have mid to high level strength in the last couple of decades

This line is false.

I'm not going to pretend Aquaman has been the most consistent character in the world, but he has impressive strength feats going back further than a couple of decades.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
This line is false.

I'm not going to pretend Aquaman has been the most consistent character in the world, but he has impressive strength feats going back further than a couple of decades. Not to sound challenging but I would like to see some of the AM early strength feats that you've mentioned here, seems to me that he was more powerful in the Superfriends cartoons where he demonstrated some mild strength feats over the earlier comics version, but I know the animation feats don't count here.

Sin I AM
I always thought of them as that line right before you get to elite tier strength. I do consider them relative equals

abhilegend
Namor

DarkSaint85
Namor's best feat is the Hydrobase feat, right?

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Namor's best feat is the Hydrobase feat, right?
He has a couple. Briefly lifting/supporting Utopia and causing worldwide earthquakes in one of his fights (forgot against who).

Juntai
Originally posted by lawest9
Really?????............Interesting. Yeah, he kung fu-ed Aquaman unconscious before.
Batman has also manhandled Grundy and beat up and choked out Lobo too.
He dog-walked the entire Teen Titans before as well.

Batman isn't the best measuring stick for something like that.
People like to think of him as his more human-level self we see from time to time in the Bat-books, but half the time in those titles, and certainly basically everywhere else Batman is nearly an unstoppable force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.