Anyone else enjoy Avril Lavigne unironically?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Maybe not in recent years, and I definitely don't like the tween bullshit like "Sk8er Boi" or whatever the hell it's called, but I enjoy some of her deeper songs.

Patient_Leech
Eh, I gave her a chance a few weeks ago actually because Manson did a song with her, but I couldn't get into it.

Can you post a few good songs you recommend?

Jmanghan
"When You're Gone"
"Slipped Away"
"I Love You"
"Wish You Were Here"
"Complicated" (Kind of)

Patient_Leech
I guess those are okay if you're into sappy pop power ballads.

She's cute AF. I'll certainly give her that.

Here's the song with Manson that I don't think is very good...

hL-jb1cOV20

GnarlyWalker
Yes, I love her older songs, sk8er boi, complicated, what the hell, and girlfriend is a classic. Even hello kitty, it's funny to admit because it's such a bad song but it's just so damn catchy.

Old Man Whirly!
I enjoyed how she looked when she first came out and how as a late teen she was dating Moby who was in his late 30's at the time. Her ass was pneumatic in those days and she looked really dirty pre Kristen Stewart in Twilight pulling that look off even better.

NemeBro
I'd stick my nuts in her anus.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd stick my nuts in her anus. Me too!

Patient_Leech
So crude.

Should take her out to dinner first, at least.

Eon Blue

Patient_Leech

Patient_Leech
Oh, god. I think I just heard Sk8er Boi on the radio in a bar/restaurant and it's terrible, worse than I remembered.

Not even good in a guilty pleasure way. And I'm a little drunk!

I think Complicated was probably better than that. But I know the Weird Al version better. haha

Blakemore
Complicated is good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.