Unhinged black SJW pshychiatrist fantasizes about killing all white people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
You know, because all of us white people are basically the devil, amirite? LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5DyfSxGII

I feel the same way as canadian cutey Lauren Chen who says here that there is no point in trying to reason with crazy, hateful leftists or reach a compromise with them. That ship has sailed long ago for me. So, yeah.... welcome to the club, Lauren. Glad you finally get it. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Now after all the backlash that the sick psychiatrist has received for what she said she is trying to pathetically walk it back by claiming she was just "speaking metaphorically" lmao.

Sure thing, lady.... we all reeeaaaaallllly believe you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
And to think, people actually PAY HER to HELP them with any psychiatric problems they may be having lmao. Seems like she is the one who needs some serious psychiatric help, as so many other crazy leftists do. *coughLestovcough*

Bashar Teg
who cares, besides assmad broflakes on the internet.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
And to think, people actually PAY HER to HELP them with any psychiatric problems they may be having lmao. Seems like she is the one who needs some serious psychiatric help, as so many other crazy leftists do. *coughLestovcough* So the point of this thread was to attack a member with known mental health issues over those same mental health issues?

jaden_2.0
Probably not the best way to drum up business for your practice.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Probably not the best way to drum up business for your practice. thumb up true.

-Pr-
And to think, people actually PAY HER to HELP them with any psychiatric problems they may be having lmao. Seems like she is the one who needs some serious psychiatric help, as so many other crazy leftists do. *coughLestovcough*

Don't do that.

That goes for everyone else too. The namedropping of other members to try to take not-so sly digs at them is not cool. Please don't do that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't do that.

That goes for everyone else too. The namedropping of other members to try to take not-so sly digs at them is not cool. Please don't do that. is it OK to highlight an old post of someone when new evidence shows they are wrong pr?

-Pr-
Speaking very broadly here, but as long as you attack the opinion, not the poster, I don't care.

cdtm

Just imagine a world where slovenly liberals and fastidious conservatives had their own nations (Not like now with red and blue states sharing it with the other side). Wanna bet one side would be a Sim City disaster zone within a week? smile

Old Man Whirly!
Speaking very broadly here, but as long as you attack the opinion, not the poster, I don't care. O.K.

jaden_2.0
Speaking very broadly here, but as long as you attack the opinion, not the poster, I don't care.

pWdd6_ZxX8c

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Just imagine a world where slovenly liberals and fastidious conservatives had their own nations (Not like now with red and blue states sharing it with the other side). Wanna bet one side would be a Sim City disaster zone within a week? smile

I wouldn't call her a liberal lol. She is an insult to what a true, classical liberal would be. She is obviously one of these crazy, neomarxist woke lefties who thinks that all the problems in the world are the fault of all white people lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Shake those pom pomms pooty! laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
And to think, people actually PAY HER to HELP them with any psychiatric problems they may be having lmao. Seems like she is the one who needs some serious psychiatric help, as so many other crazy leftists do. *coughLestovcough* As a centrist I don't understand the rights hate for the left.

Mariland
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
As a centrist I don't understand the rights hate for the left. "America" was reinvented in 2000, the whole world was. In 2000 it went from donning me to trying to "blood eagle" me, meaning America was actually in last place before I invented tech.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
As a centrist I don't understand the rights hate for the left.

Lmao you are no centrist, pooty. laughing out loud

You should really think about becoming a comedian with jokes like that. Hell, even I am closer to the center than you are and that's really saying something lol.

ArtificialGlory
She will be losing her license then, I assume?

Klaw
I feel the same way as canadian cutey Lauren Chen who says here that there is no point in trying to reason with crazy, hateful leftists or reach a compromise with them. That ship has sailed long ago for me. So, yeah.... welcome to the club, Lauren. Glad you finally get it. wink

Lauren Chen is very cute and very right.

Robtard
I couldn't get through it, the host of that channel is an idiot, she's pretty, but hard to listen too. Why should I be mad?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
She will be losing her license then, I assume?

She most certainly should.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
Lauren Chen is very cute and very right.

Yep, and yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.