Who's the strongest by feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman ( f r om post crisis to N52 only )
Gladiator
Sentry
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Orion
Hercules
Thor
Hyperion ( Avengers )
Blue Marvel

Basic versions of everyone only, high end feats only and no lowballing of anyone.

SquallX
Superman beats all. He has the most consistent high end feats of all herald class .

Old Man Whirly!
Squall is correct on this.

carver9
Sentry wins

carver9
Wonder Woman stalemated Pre Crisis Superman and Pre Crisis Supergirl. I'm giving her the win here.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

HumbleServant
Is Sentry physically stronger than Thor and is his energy output more powerful?

-Pr-
Now guys, to be fair, Carver would have to read Superman comics to be aware of his feats. And we know he doesn't do that...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Now guys, to be fair, Carver would have to read Superman comics to be aware of his feats. And we know he doesn't do that... Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't do that.

That goes for everyone else too. The namedropping of other members to try to take not-so sly digs at them is not cool. Please don't do that. taken completely out of context because I am a trolling ****. Can I say as a quarter Irishman with an Irish passport, I never thought I'd like you so much 17 years ago and yes, I've had a few drinks watching the football on TV.

carver9
Now guys, to be fair, Carver would have to read Superman comics to be aware of his feats. And we know he doesn't do that...

Lol... the thread starter said Superman is exempt of his Pre Crisis Fts but didn't do the same for Wonder Woman who have showings of stalemating pre Crisis Superman and Pre Crisis Supergirl. There's no way anyone here can compete against that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
taken completely out of context because I am a trolling ****. Can I say as a quarter Irishman with an Irish passport, I never thought I'd like you so much 17 years ago and yes, I've had a few drinks watching the football on TV.

Hey, I'm a mod.

Second, England are being really ****ing shaky. 1-0 with time to go against the Czechs.

Originally posted by carver9
Lol... the thread starter said Superman is exempt of his Pre Crisis Fts but didn't do the same for Wonder Woman who have showings of stalemating pre Crisis Superman and Pre Crisis Supergirl. There's no way anyone here can compete against that.

Yeah, but it's you talking about Superman, so it's automatically wrong.

Old Man Whirly!
Lol... the thread starter said Superman is exempt of his Pre Crisis Fts but didn't do the same for Wonder Woman who have showings of stalemating pre Crisis Superman and Pre Crisis Supergirl. There's no way anyone here can compete against that. it'll be OK Carver!

carver9
Hey, I'm a mod.

Second, England are being really ****ing shaky. 1-0 with time to go against the Czechs.

Yeah, but it's you talking about Superman, so it's automatically wrong.

🤣🤣🤣... I don't think I like this concept but whatever. I proved my point.

carver9
it'll be OK Carver!

😢😢 ... no it will not. Not until people accept Wonder Woman showings back then as well. Then, it will be complete. I would even give her a high majority over World Breaker Hulk. I'm talking about a 10/10 with ease majority.

Old Man Whirly!
Hey, I'm a mod.

Yeah, but it's you talking about Superman, so it's automatically wrong. yeah England are not all that. We need a true finisher like Linekat, too many fails sine. Even people like Rooney and Shearer. Will we ever get another Gazza, I love Stirling but he beats people with pace, not magic! Ever noticed the true greats are like painters, Best, Maradonna, Gazza now that would be a night out.

It's not you're a mod, it's it's Carver.

Although as a legendary KMC troll myself, I love him.Originally posted by carver9
🤣🤣🤣... I don't think I like this concept but whatever. I proved my point. love you mate smile

Old Man Whirly!
Cock up post.

DarkSaint85
Carver trying to be clever is hilarious. I always liken it to one of those bears that try to ride a bicycle. Awww look, it thinks its people!

Senor Cage
Superman

-Pr-
🤣🤣🤣... I don't think I like this concept but whatever. I proved my point.

I respect that you can tell yourself that.

yeah England are not all that. We need a true finisher like Linekat, too many fails sine. Even people like Rooney and Shearer. Will we ever get another Gazza, I love Stirling but he beats people with pace, not magic! Ever noticed the true greats are like painters, Best, Maradonna, Gazza now that would be a night out.

It's not you're a mod, it's it's Carver.

Although as a legendary KMC troll myself, I love him. love you mate smile

Sterling is almost always a headless chicken.

I feel like Kane could be it, but I think he's injured, and shouldn't have been brought at all to the tournament.

Vardy should be playing.

Old Man Whirly!
I respect that you can tell yourself that.

Sterling is almost always a headless chicken.

I feel like Kane could be it, but I think he's injured, and shouldn't have been brought at all to the tournament.

Vardy should be playing. vardy, should be playing. Sterling is good imo, but only due to his athleticism. I like Kane, he gets in great positions but his conversion rate is low I think. I haven't actually checked that out it's a personal observation.Originally posted by carver9
😢😢 ... no it will not. Not until people accept Wonder Woman showings back then as well. Then, it will be complete. I would even give her a high majority over World Breaker Hulk. I'm talking about a 10/10 with ease majority. laughing out loud I love ya mate, but you are quite mad thumb up

carthage
Not Thor

carver9
Wonder Woman is though.

JBL
Sentry/WBH Followed by Gladiator/Hyperion.

-Pr-
vardy, should be playing. Sterling is good imo, but only due to his athleticism. I like Kane, he gets in great positions but his conversion rate is low I think. I haven't actually checked that out it's a personal observation. laughing out loud I love ya mate, but you are quite mad thumb up

Kane's chances to goal ratio, and this is purely anecdotal, is a bit lower than most centre forwards I imagine. But when he's fit he contributes enough to raise the team around him.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
Sentry/WBH Followed by Gladiator/Hyperion. WBH is not in the thread.

JBL
Originally posted by lawest9
WBH is not in the thread. Then Sentry/Gladiator/Hyperion.

-Pr-
Wonder Woman is though.

17 years and you still use ABC logic. Tsk tsk.

Galan007
Superman.

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman. Thank you mod Galan, but a question.........what feat(s) does post crisis Clark have that match or surpass Hyperion's holding two earths apart ( if only for a few seconds ) or Glads destroying a planet in a few blows?

Stoic
Superman.

JBL
Thank you mod Galan, but a question.........what feat(s) does post crisis Clark have that match or surpass Hyperion's holding two earths apart ( if only for a few seconds ) or Glads destroying a planet in a few blows? None.

h1a8
Thank you mod Galan, but a question.........what feat(s) does post crisis Clark have that match or surpass Hyperion's holding two earths apart ( if only for a few seconds ) or Glads destroying a planet in a few blows? He has a feat that i calculated a long time ago. The calculation was at least 50 Earth weights when he moved Earth from the sun against starbreaker.

Then him holding and carrying black holes, wheels of Maggeddon (dwarf the Earth moon system), etc

Diesldude
Superman

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
He has a feat that i calculated a long time ago. The calculation was at least 50 Earth weights when he moved Earth from the sun against starbreaker.

Then him holding and carrying black holes, wheels of Maggeddon (dwarf the Earth moon system), etc Your calculations were wrong, that tiny black hole had no weight worth mentioning and wonder woman could have turned the wheels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.