Pick 4 to protect you (Magic Users)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Pick 4 to protect you. The other 4 will be coming after you

These guys can also use their powers to hide you in other dimensions and summon creatures/beings to protect you (if they will)

Constantine
Zatanna
Scarlet Witch
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Ghost Rider
Loki
Dr. Doom

DarkSaint85
Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.

Hopefully Constantine actually tries to protect me, and not, you know....trade my soul to a demon, then try and play poker to win my soul back or something.

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.

This is the only smart answer.

Both Constantine and Doom are picked purely because I wouldn't want them after me. Strange and Fate have to power to defend against anyone else on the list but these two are smart enough to find a way around that

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Was a tossup to try and get Loki in there, but I wanted the two biggest bastards on my team, plus the strongest.

Sin I AM
Yeah. Was a tossup to try and get Loki in there, but I wanted the two biggest bastards on my team, plus the strongest. is Loki in these guys league tho? I consider him more of a prep mage than a on the spot mage

DarkSaint85
He's still a sneaky sneak, and I wouldn't normally be comfortable knowing he was after me.

Same as with Constantine - he's more a prep guy. But I'd rather have him protecting me than after me....

HumbleServant
Yea I had in mind that some of these guys were tricky and smart which is why I pick them. Cool posts thumb up

Stoic
Constantine
Doom
Fate
Loki

carver9
Ghost Rider is useless here. The best answer is what Saint gave. You can switch Loki in for almost any of those people but I feel confident that with basic knowledge, the team will go after him first.

Badabing
Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange. Can't argue with this list. But something is nagging at me to pick Zatanna. mmm

MrMind
zatanna is there to sit on my face and fart in my mouth

carver9
Sigh

Senor Cage
Zatannas powers are slowly becoming more Uber then Constantine's

MrMind
uber or lyft?

Old Man Whirly!
This is a good thread, and hard to get right imo.

Kulan Gath should be there though and Mordru.

tkitna
Strange
Zatanna
Constatine
Fate

I wanted to pick Doom, but I know he would secretly be scheming something against me and the others anyway, so might as well go against him head on. Loki and Wanda are scary too though.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, my picks were assuming they'd all actually want to and would try their utmost to protect me lol.

Badabing
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Zatannas powers are slowly becoming more Uber then Constantine's That's what I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.