2021 Olympics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it's gonna be so fun watching men crush women in sports like weightlifting. How exciting! roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0
Imagine dedicating your life to sports that require intense physical training for years to become an absolute machine for events such as the triathlon, road and track cycling, powerlifting etc just to be told your sport gets treated the same as dressage

eThneoLgrRnae
Dressage... I'm embarassed to say that I actually had to look that word up lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Imagine dedicating your life to sports that require intense physical training for years to become an absolute machine for events such as the triathlon, road and track cycling, powerlifting etc just to be told your sport gets treated the same as dressage

IMO, the Olympic games would be more entertaining if they streamlined it down to the basics. I don't need to see something like golf at the games, there's already seasons for it, which I think is 6+ months.

Raptor22
I was going to say Im most looking forward to seeing Simone Biles crush the competition again but then i saw kumite was listed and now im hoping for a Chong Li vs Ray Jackson rematch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.