Should people propagating false narratives like "stop the steal" be prosecuted?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Guiliani got me thinking. Many people propagated false narratives publicly, some of these like anti vaxxers "free speech" lying/gaslighting put others at risk. On things like stop the steal, where does provable false narratives and disinformation become illegal. When should the FBI put people on watch lists. For instance posters on message boards?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Should pooty be banished from society for asking such retarded, trolling questions?

I say yes.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Everyone should be prosecuted who says things we don't agree with! And us braindead leftists are of course the arbiters of what is misinfornation and what is actual facts because we are the self-appointed enlightened ones!! If you don't agree with that statement then you're just a racist, homophobe, bigot xenophobe who denies science and facts!! Screw your free speech! You're a nazi (everyone we don't agree with are nazis) and nazis don't get free speech only us commie-loving leftists do!!"-- pooty bot

Newjak
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Guiliani got me thinking. Many people propagated false narratives publicly, some of these like anti vaxxers "free speech" lying/gaslighting put others at risk. On things like stop the steal, where does provable false narratives and disinformation become illegal. When should the FBI put people on watch lists. For instance posters on message boards? I think those with the power to disseminate false information for their own gain should be held libel for the lies they spread. So I think Trump should be held libel for the big lie.

But it gets kind grey once you start going after people not in positions of power.

Bashar Teg
Guiliani got me thinking. Many people propagated false narratives publicly, some of these like anti vaxxers "free speech" lying/gaslighting put others at risk. On things like stop the steal, where does provable false narratives and disinformation become illegal. When should the FBI put people on watch lists. For instance posters on message boards?

Internet fascist gaslighters should definitely be put on a watch list

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

snowdragon

Nope

cdtm

Tyrants always label truth as false narratives. Just ask Kim Jong-un, or Pooh Bear in China.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Tyrants always label truth as false narratives. Just ask kim jong-un, or Pooh Bear in China.

Bingo. thumb up

Blakemore
Tyrants always label truth as false narratives. Just ask Kim Jong-un, or Pooh Bear in China. or us universities. 🤪

eThneoLgrRnae
Can't wait to hear what the supposed "liberal" Robtard says about this.

Will he give a simple, clear cut "absolutely not" answer as a true, classical liberal would or will he dance around the question and give a long-winded, wimpy response like "while I agree that people have a right to free speech yada yada yada this is different yada yada yada because yada yada yada and so on or some other simlar BS in a complicated roundabout way of simply saying they should be prosecuted for the "greater good" or some such shit.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Blakemore
or us universities. 🤪

and lets not forget all the ridiculous lies and false narratives which reality keeps churning out.

reality in general has a grossly unfair liberal bias, so it's only natural that trumpers would retreat into isolated safe-spaces in order to avoid it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and lets not forget all the ridiculous lies and false narratives which reality keeps churning out.

reality in general has a grossly unfair liberal bias, so it's only natural that trumpers would retreat into isolated safe-spaces in order to avoid it. This is so true thumb up

cdtm
The New York Times is about to find out the hard way what happens when you propagate falae narratives, when James O'keafe is done with them.

Deposed!

Blakemore

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, you all just spent the last four goddamn years constantly whining and b*tching about Trump and accusing him of being a russian agent and practically the next Hitler and all of his supporters of being nazis so take your hypocrisy and shove it where the sun doesn't shine because I am tired of hypocrites like you.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
The New York Times is about to find out the hard way what happens when you propagate falae narratives, when James O'keafe is done with them.

Deposed!

wish harder smile

HKh6XxYbbIc

eThneoLgrRnae
Besides, this has nothing to do with Trump. I know he lives rent free in you snowflakes' heads but it's not about him. This is about a-holes who think people who say things that they and the so-called "experts" deem as "misinformation" or "false narratives" being wrongly prosecuted for simply exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Besides, this has nothing to do with Trump. I know he lives rent free in you snowflakes' heads but it's not about him. This is about a-holes who think people who say things that they and the so-called "experts" deem as "misinformation" or "false narratives" being wrongly prosecuted for simply exercising their 1st amendment rights. reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, not when the misinformation incites an assault on democracy or prevents herd immunity and puts people's lives at risk.

Darth Thor
Tyrants always label truth as false narratives. Just ask Kim Jong-un, or Pooh Bear in China.

They're also the ones to make up the false narratives in the first place.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
They're also the ones to make up the false narratives in the first place. thumb up Bingo!

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
They're also the ones to make up the false narratives in the first place.

Case in point:

"Joe Biden is our duly elected President."

"Absentee ballots are as secure as money in the bank."

"Covid Vaccination rushed out during a global emergency is no reason to worry at all, stop asking questions."

So yeah. smile thumb up

Robtard
Can't wait to hear what the supposed "liberal" Robtard says about this.

Will he give a simple, clear cut "absolutely not" answer as a true, classical liberal would or will he dance around the question and give a long-winded, wimpy response like "while I agree that people have a right to free speech yada yada yada this is different yada yada yada because yada yada yada and so on or some other simlar BS in a complicated roundabout way of simply saying they should be prosecuted for the "greater good" or some such shit.

Thank you for letting me know that I live in your mind, heart and soul smile

As a liberal, who lives in the real world and not your imagined one, I do believe people have a right to say what they wish, but that does not mean they can say whatever they wish without repercussion. We have laws restricting some forms of speech, you can't yell "bomb" on an airplane without repercussion, if you don't believe me, try it. We also have slander/defamation laws.

eg The shitbag Mike 'My Pillow' Lindell is free to claim that the election was stolen and that Dominion was involved in the alleged voter fraud as he has been since December, but Dominion is free to sue him in return if they can prove what he's saying is both false and causing them harm in some fashion. Why Lindell is scrambling and crying he could go bankrupt now.

Blakemore
Like I said on page 1 of this thread, terrorist style speech should be detained.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard

As a liberal, who lives in the real world and not your imagined one, I do believe people have a right to say what they wish, but that does not mean they can say whatever they wish without repercussion. We have laws restricting some forms of speech, you can't yell "bomb" on an airplane without repercussion, if you don't believe me, try it. We also have slander/defamation laws.

eg The shitbag Mike 'My Pillow' Lindell is free to claim that the election was stolen and that Dominion was involved in the alleged voter fraud as he has been since December, but Dominion is free to sue him in return if they can prove what he's saying is both false and causing them harm in some fashion. Why Lindell is scrambling and crying he could go bankrupt now. Bingo, Bongo!Originally posted by Blakemore
Like I said on page 1 of this thread, terrorist style speech should be detained. I would call convincing stupid people no to do something which stops not stupid people possibly dying of disease a kind of terrorism... isn't it?

eThneoLgrRnae
I knew Rob couldn't just give a simple yes or no answer lol.

A true liberal wouldn't have hesitated to simply say that no, they shouldn't be prosecuted and it is ridiculous to say that they should.

Robtard

Bashar Teg
see? charlie should have run for president first

Robtard
I knew Rob couldn't just give a simple yes or no answer lol.

A true liberal wouldn't have hesitated to simply say that no, they shouldn't be prosecuted and it is ridiculous to say that they should.

Because not everything is a simple "yer or no", you pleb.

Um, I didn't say they should be prosecuted as a blanketed answer. In fact, my Mike Lindell example implies he shouldn't be prosecuted.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

jaden_2.0
People shouldn't be prosecuted for peddling conspiracy garbage that it patently false. If people wish to spend their days living in some fantasy land that's up to them. However, if by spreading falsehoods you incite others to commit violence then that should be punishable.

They should be prosecuted through civil court if they knowingly spread false information about an individual particularly if that falsehood is damaging to that person's personal or professional life. Slander, libel, defamation, false light etc should be and are punishable.

However, if they take any action as a result of their believing false narratives and that action harms others, they should be held accountable for those actions.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
People shouldn't be prosecuted for peddling conspiracy garbage that it patently false. If people wish to spend their days living in some fantasy land that's up to them. However, if by spreading falsehoods you incite others to commit violence then that should be punishable.

They should be prosecuted through civil court if they knowingly spread false information about an individual particularly if that falsehood is damaging to that person's personal or professional life. Slander, libel, defamation, false light etc should be and are punishable.

However, if they take any action as a result of their believing false narratives and that action harms others, they should be held accountable for those actions. Does action taken include a decision of inaction Jaden. Like Antivaxxers?

jaden_2.0
They should fall under the same legal category as parents who refuse medical treatment for their children and the children suffer and/or die as a result. But only if a direct causal link between their refusal of vaccination can be shown to have adversely affected a specific individual.

Old Man Whirly!
They should fall under the same legal category as parents who refuse medical treatment for their children and the children suffer and/or die as a result. But only if a direct causal link between their refusal of vaccination can be shown to have adversely affected a specific individual. Interesting, I hadn't thought of it like that. Wouldn't false information telling someone not to vax leading to them getting COVID and killing an elderly parent/grandparent be as much the responsibility of the person who provide the false information about the vaccine as the false information Trump supplied on an election leading to the storming of the capital. Wouldn't such person be a Giuliani?

Blakemore
They should fall under the same legal category as parents who refuse medical treatment for their children and the children suffer and/or die as a result. But only if a direct causal link between their refusal of vaccination can be shown to have adversely affected a specific individual. but this depends on how much political power they have as well.

Klaw
So KMC is arguing whether or not people should be prosecuted for "propagating false narratives"?

Someone hasn't heard of Freedom of Speech.

Oh wait they have, and Leftists hate it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
So KMC is arguing whether or not people should be prosecuted for "propagating false narratives"?

Oh wait they have, and Leftists hate it. Guiliani just got suspended for lying smile

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/democracy-post-trump-chaos

What Donald Trump and his cohorts are attempting is no less than the destruction of what George Washington fought for, what Abraham Lincoln died for, and what countless millions of Americans lost their lives fighting for either at Normandy or Gettysburg or Yorktown.

The Trumpers want to hold elections that are neither free nor fair, but ones where the scales are heavily tipped in their direction.

Once in power, they will unleash endless investigations against perceived enemies (we already have seen how they corrupted the Justice Department) and they will have the shills at Fox News run by the biggest turd in publishing history, Rupert Murdoch, defending and approving everyone of these tactics.

As Matthew Dowd, a former top aide to George W. Bush stated recently, there is no shaming the GOP anymore. They have gone past that point.

Viewed from 30,000 feet, the reality is obvious: There is an unprecedented and skillfully led effort to end democracy as we know it. New voting bills severely limiting access to minority voters are passing through scores of Republican state legislative bodies.

Likewise, any officials who defied Trump are being replaced in droves, as are African Americans who are being thrown off election boards all over the country.

-Pr-

However, if they take any action as a result of their believing false narratives and that action harms others, they should be held accountable for those actions.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Robtard

"Trump talked to advisers and lawyers in 2019 about what the Justice Department, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the courts could do to look into late-night comedy shows such as "SNL." -snip

eThneoLgrRnae

Oh they like it for themselves and people they agree with but no one else.

Blakemore

Klaw

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes, even people who pedldle crazy conspiracy garbage nonsense like Trump is a russian agent or cops are on a crusade to kill all black people shouldn't be arrested for it, I agree. They have every right to speak freely and make asses out of themselves if they like. thumb up thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, even people who pedldle crazy conspiracy garbage nonsense like Trump is a russian agent or cops are on a crusade to kill all black people shouldn't be arrested for it, I agree. They have every right to speak freely and make asses out of themselves if they like. thumb up thumb up Originally posted by Robtard
"Trump talked to advisers and lawyers in 2019 about what the Justice Department, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the courts could do to look into late-night comedy shows such as "SNL." -snip

jaden_2.0
Yes, even people who pedldle crazy conspiracy garbage nonsense like Trump is a russian agent or cops are on a crusade to kill all black people shouldn't be arrested for it, I agree. They have every right to speak freely and make asses out of themselves if they like. thumb up thumb up

Yes. Although I don't know anyone who has said either of those things.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae

Klaw
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/300x300/17569576/your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Every Leftist KMCer.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/300x300/17569576/your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Every Leftist KMCer.

laughing laughing

Sad, but yes that is what lefties actually think.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
What does a fictional character have to do with anything? He destroyed the galactic republic to become a cruel dictator (kinda like how the old roman republic government was done away with to make way for dictatorship). really? You mean the senate of a republic became an empire? 🤔

eThneoLgrRnae
We talking about the Star Wars universe or the real world here? You're not making much sense.

jaden_2.0

In a republic people have inalienable rights that cannot legally be violated no matter how many people vote for them to be.Freedom of speech is one of those rights.

Yet you support a man who spent 4 years trying to restrict press freedoms in violation of the first amendment and who was recently outed as trying to get official government departments to stop comedians making jokes about him.

Old Man Whirly!
Yet you support a man who spent 4 years trying to restrict press freedoms in violation of the first amendment and who was recently outed as trying to get official government departments to stop comedians making jokes about him. The problem is the Ethneo's of the world only ever had memes. Faced with the real world memes become something for kids in first world bedrooms and basements.

snowdragon
Yet you support a man who spent 4 years trying to restrict press freedoms in violation of the first amendment

Obama? stick out tongue

cdtm
Yet you support a man who spent 4 years trying to restrict press freedoms in violation of the first amendment and who was recently outed as trying to get official government departments to stop comedians making jokes about him.

To be fair, white house press has always been restricted. Its a physical space, not everyone can fit there, so a pecking order exists.

That only made news because Trump went after one of the snooty "elite" papers.

eThneoLgrRnae
If you think it is wong for "journalists" like Jim Acosta to be denied a white house press pass but think it is ok to deny them to real journalists like Lauren Southern or Infowars' reporter Owen Shroyer then you once again your double standards are showing.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
silly voltron making silly duplicate topics. we're already discussing first ammendment protection as it applies online in this thread. running away from this topic and starting the same topic comes off as very petty, cowardly, and pitiful. no

Old Man Whirly!
silly voltron making silly duplicate topics. we're already discussing first ammendment protection as it applies online in this thread. running away from this topic and starting the same topic comes off as very petty, cowardly, and pitiful. no They are very triggered by the world.

jaden_2.0
To be fair, white house press has always been restricted. Its a physical space, not everyone can fit there, so a pecking order exists.

That only made news because Trump went after one of the snooty "elite" papers.

If you think it is wong for "journalists" like Jim Acosta to be denied a white house press pass but think it is ok to deny them to real journalists like Lauren Southern or Infowars' reporter Owen Shroyer then you once again your double standards are showing.

cdtm builds a strawman, Eth gets angry about the strawman.

Neither contests my points.

Because they can't.

Old Man Whirly!

Because they can't. So true! thumb up

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, did I say that? Don't f***ing strawman me.

I was pointing out how people who think it's ok for people they like to have a press pass but people they don't like not be able to get one are f***ing hypocrites. Neither your post or jadens or pooty's is even remotely a gotcha like you all think it is.

eThneoLgrRnae
All 3 of you losers are merely trolling, as usual.

Blakemore

I was pointing out how people who think it's ok for people they like to have a press pass but people they don't like not be able to get one are f***ing hypocrites. Neither your post or jadens or pooty's is even remotely a gotcha like you all think it is. cry more

cdtm

Because they can't.

You said this:

And this is based on?

jaden_2.0

I was pointing out how people who think it's ok for people they like to have a press pass but people they don't like not be able to get one are f***ing hypocrites. Neither your post or jadens or pooty's is even remotely a gotcha like you all think it is.

Nobody said what you're ranting about, as usual.

You make up nonsense in your head then get angry about it.

jaden_2.0
You said this:

And this is based on?

Not what you were whinging about.

cdtm
Not what you were whinging about.

And now we've established you aren't arguing in good faith.

Lone Ranger, don't waste your time on this troll.

Old Man Whirly!

Lone Ranger, don't waste your time on this troll. laughing out loud I shall name this new team of cdtm and ethneo in true WWE style, the "Brains Trust".

jaden_2.0

Brought to you from the man who won't/can't refute my points.

👍

eThneoLgrRnae

I won't anymore.

jaden_2.0
Good. We've established yet another constitutional amendment you virtue signal over but abandon when it doesn't suit your agenda. 👍

Old Man Whirly!
Good. We've established yet another constitutional amendment you virtue signal over but abandon when it doesn't suit your agenda. 👍 Jaden has literally dismantled Voltron in this thread thumb up

cdtm
Brought to you from the man who won't/can't refute my points.

👍

Ha. Ha.

I did ask you directly what you meant, and you chose to get cute about it.

Call it a "win" then.

Bashar Teg

You make up nonsense in your head then get angry about it.

I sometimes do that when I'm in the shower

jaden_2.0
Ha. Ha.

I did ask you directly what you meant, and you chose to get cute about it.

Call it a "win" then.

Were you living under a rock between 2016 and 2020?

If you don't know what I meant I can only presume so.

Blakemore
He was living in a cave with his fingers in his ears.

Robtard
You said this:

And this is based on?

You really have no knowledge of what Jaden is referring too when he said: "Yet you support a man who spent 4 years trying to restrict press freedoms in violation of the first amendment"?

-Trump blacklisted several news outlets because they were 'mean' to him

-Trump tried to rewrite the county's libel laws so he could sue outlets who said mean things about him

-Trump seized years of email and phone records of a New York Times reporter, as a means to intimidate and silence

-Trump wanted to jail people or strip them of their citizenship if they burned the flag

The list goes on, Trump was not a defender of the 1st Amendment, unless it somehow benefited himself or one of his friends.

Badabing
Guiliani got me thinking. Many people propagated false narratives publicly, some of these like anti vaxxers "free speech" lying/gaslighting put others at risk. On things like stop the steal, where does provable false narratives and disinformation become illegal. When should the FBI put people on watch lists. For instance posters on message boards? Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I try and engage in polite discourse tbh. Originally posted by -Pr-
https://i.imgur.com/VR6u9Vb.gif

cdtm
Whirl once said truth is subjective.

If that is so, how can any narrative be "false"?

Bashar Teg
Whirl once said truth is subjective.

If that is so, how can any narrative be "false"?

if there is no evidence that the narrative has any validity, it is a false narrative.

but you know that already, so maybe take a break from obvious-trolling and gaslighting, and do something different today. maybe find a new hobby that catches your interest smile

cdtm
if there is no evidence that the narrative has any validity, it is a false narrative.

but you know that already, so maybe take a break from obvious-trolling and gaslighting, and do something different today. maybe find a new hobby that catches your interest smile

Got frustrated trying to re-enable a mic icon on a new Galaxy S21 5G. All the help tutorials online show a completely different menu, so Samsung retooled the options in an update.

Because of COURSE they did.

No dev for a major company ever said "This isn't broken, so lets not fix it."

Adam_PoE
They are now being billed:

After MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely claimed election fraud occurred in Idaho, Secretary of State officials audited three counties to disprove that claim. Now, the state plans to send Lindell a bill.

Idaho Chief Deputy Secretary of State Chad Houck confirmed to the Idaho Statesman that the office plans to bill the CEO for the costs associated with auditing the three counties, a total estimated at about $6,500. Houck announced the bill on Thursday.

In Idaho, former President Donald Trump handily won in the 2020 presidential election with 63.8% of the votes. But Lindell, in a widely circulated document titled "The Big Lie," alleged that presidential election results in all 44 Idaho counties were electronically manipulated to switch votes from Trump to Joe Biden.

Adam_PoE
Police have arrested a Kentucky woman who threatened a Georgia judge and his family after he dismissed a lawsuit that sought to inspect absentee ballots for signs of fraud in last year's presidential election.

Erin Northup, 42, left a threatening voicemail with Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero's judicial assistant soon after he issued his ruling last week, according to the Henry County Sheriff's Office. Authorities declined to release details about the call.

Northup faces a felony charge that she made a terrorist threat. She was arrested by the Louisville Police Department on Friday and is awaiting extradition to Georgia.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Police have arrested a Kentucky woman who threatened a Georgia judge and his family after he dismissed a lawsuit that sought to inspect absentee ballots for signs of fraud in last year's presidential election.

Erin Northup, 42, left a threatening voicemail with Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero's judicial assistant soon after he issued his ruling last week, according to the Henry County Sheriff's Office. Authorities declined to release details about the call.

Northup faces a felony charge that she made a terrorist threat. She was arrested by the Louisville Police Department on Friday and is awaiting extradition to Georgia. Arrest them all!

Robtard

Northup faces a felony charge that she made a terrorist threat. She was arrested by the Louisville Police Department on Friday and is awaiting extradition to Georgia.

"Northup faces a felony charge that she made a terrorist threat"

More Rightwing domestic terrorism.

Blakemore
Kentucky gave us bluegrass, bourbon and kfc. Why are they so republican? sad

snowdragon
We had 4 years of lies about russia I'm sure they won't face any time, hypocrites.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
We had 4 years of lies about russia I'm sure they won't face any time, hypocrites.

thumb up thumb up

Course not lol.

Klaw

Spot on.

Robtard

Russia did interfere in the 2016 election: Senate panel backs assessment that Russia interfered in 2016

"A bipartisan Senate report released Tuesday affirms the U.S. intelligence community's conclusions that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election in a far-ranging influence campaign approved by Russian President Vladimir Putin and aimed at helping Donald Trump win the White House." -snip

Trumpers keep pretending this didn't happen...

eThneoLgrRnae
Keep pushing that crazy, tin-foil hat conspiracy theory, robbie.

Robtard
It's a fact Russia interfered and it was to help Trump. Keep coping and keep stanning for Russia, Trumper.

snowdragon
It's a fact Russia interfered and it was to help Trump. Keep coping and keep stanning for Russia, Trumper.

So did china so did iraq but I don't see you calling them out.......it's literally russia won elections for democrats.

eThneoLgrRnae
So did china so did iraq but I don't see you calling them out.......it's literally russia won elections for democrats.

thumb up thumb up

Robbie's "facts" are laughable.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie and democrats have still to this day been unable to present one shred of evidence of Trump colluding with Russia.

But we do have actual irrefutable proof of our current highest ranking military officer betraying our previous Commander-in-Chief and America herself when he went behind Trump's back and told his chinese counterpart that if we were planning on attacking then he would give them a heads-up lol.

Imagine if a holdover from Trump administration did that to Biden with Russia. Leftists would be losing their shit for certain. They sure as hell wouldn't be treating that person as a hero as they are the traitorous Milley.

And China is a hell of a lot bigger threat to America and the world than Russia is.

Robtard

Did our intelligence agencies come to these conclusion as well?

Also, did any Liberals storm the capitol over what you claim are lies? Cos that's kinda the point of this thread.

Remember his thread CIA Finds Russia is Helping Trump, where the Trumper response was misinformation and "Meh".

snowdragon
Did our intelligence agencies come to these conclusion as well?

Also, did any Liberals storm the capitol over what you claim are lies? Cos that's kinda the point of this thread.

Remember his thread CIA Finds Russia is Helping Trump, where the Trumper response was misinformation and "Meh".

remember the lies propagated, you loved them when they supported your cause

Robtard
remember the lies propagated, you loved them when they supported your cause

So no, you can't prove what you just claimed. Gotcha.

snowdragon
So no, you can't prove what you just claimed. Gotcha.

So easy to call you out, just own it

Robtard
I supported my claims above with cited sources/links, you just attacked and declared victory. Trumpers never change...

Some more for you to stew over: Republican-Led Review Backs Intelligence Findings on Russian Interference - "A new Senate report undercuts claims by President Trump and his allies"

Klaw
The same intelligence agencies that told us about WMDs in Iraq, are to be believed now.

eThneoLgrRnae
The same intelligence agencies that told us about WMDs in Iraq, are to be believed now.

Lol yeah it's amazing that there are still idiots out there who still blindly believe everything the "intelligence agencies" tell us after all the times tbey've lied to us... smh.

Robtard
The same intelligence agencies that told us about WMDs in Iraq, are to be believed now. LoL, can only imagine how clever you thought you were with that response and I'm sure your Trumper buddies will applaud.

Anyhow, time for reality: Here's the full version of the CIA's 2002 intelligence assessment on WMD in Iraq

The CIA's report claimed that it "couldn't prove that his regime had actually resumed producing chemical and biological agents and cast doubt on the actual extent of Saddam's program." The Bush admin buried the report and twisted it into "Iraq was an imminent threat", the Bush admin manufactured the cause for war.

Blakemore

cdtm

Obviously never.

You're kidding yourself if you think disinformation is an objective standard that can never be abused by a corrupt official.

Old Man Whirly!
LoL, can only imagine how clever you thought you were with that response and I'm sure your Trumper buddies will applaud.

Anyhow, time for reality: Here's the full version of the CIA's 2002 intelligence assessment on WMD in Iraq

The CIA's report claimed that it "couldn't prove that his regime had actually resumed producing chemical and biological agents and cast doubt on the actual extent of Saddam's program." The Bush admin buried the report and twisted it into "Iraq was an imminent threat", the Bush admin manufactured the cause for war. thumb up Bingo!

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
-3biHbWwLhU

"Hey, Rick," the voicemail said. "Two hundred and thirty four years ago, the founding Caucasian fathers of America gave us the Second Amendment. Time's running out, Richard. We're coming after you and every mother****er that stole this election with our Second Amendment, subpoenas be damned, you're going to be served lead, you ****ing enemy enemy communist **********. You will be served lead."

This was just one of the nearly 150 voicemails that were left for Richard Barron, elections director of Georgia's Fulton County, an area that includes Atlanta, during the week from Christmas to New Year's Day 2021. On December 5th, Donald Trump singled Barron out at a rally in Valdosta, Georgia. He showed a video of Barron to the hundreds of attendees, and voiced conspiracies about voter fraud in Georgia.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

Robtard
-3biHbWwLhU

"Hey, Rick," the voicemail said. "Two hundred and thirty four years ago, the founding Caucasian fathers of America gave us the Second Amendment. Time's running out, Richard. We're coming after you and every mother****er that stole this election with our Second Amendment, subpoenas be damned, you're going to be served lead, you ****ing enemy enemy communist **********. You will be served lead."

This was just one of the nearly 150 voicemails that were left for Richard Barron, elections director of Georgia's Fulton County, an area that includes Atlanta, during the week from Christmas to New Year's Day 2021. On December 5th, Donald Trump singled Barron out at a rally in Valdosta, Georgia. He showed a video of Barron to the hundreds of attendees, and voiced conspiracies about voter fraud in Georgia.

Oh Trumpers...

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Typical unhinged Rightist wanting to shoot people with their little guns. The want is always there, they just rotate the reasons.

Old Man Whirly!
Typical unhinged Rightist wanting to shoot people with their little guns. The want is always there, they just rotate the reasons. True that!

Robtard
The "a second American Civil war is coming!" ranters. They pray it happens, so they can shoot other Americans just because they have different beliefs.

I was told by several Rightist back in 2008/9 that Obama was going to cause ACW2.0

Adam_PoE
-3biHbWwLhU

Al Schmidt, a Republican city commissioner on the Philadelphia Board of Elections, told the committee he received several threats, including one that said, "Tell the truth or your three kids will be fatally shot," along with the names of his children, his address, and a photo of his home.

Schmidt said other messages he received included, "Cops can't help you," "Heads on spikes," and "Perhaps cuts and bullets will soon arrive at "

"There are additional threats that my family asked me not to share today because they are so graphic and disturbing," he said, adding, "I have three little kids. My youngest is seven years old. No matter what our party affiliation, this is not okay. And let's be clear, this is domestic terrorism. The whole point is to terrorize."

Robtard
"Tell the truth or your three kids will be fatally shot" -snip

"Cops can't help you," "Heads on spikes," and "Perhaps cuts and bullets will soon arrive at " -snip

"There are additional threats that my family asked me not to share today because they are so graphic and disturbing" -snip

Trumpers are so cringe.

Old Man Whirly!
"Tell the truth or your three kids will be fatally shot" -snip

"Cops can't help you," "Heads on spikes," and "Perhaps cuts and bullets will soon arrive at " -snip

"There are additional threats that my family asked me not to share today because they are so graphic and disturbing" -snip

Trumpers are so cringe. Yes they are! thumb up

cdtm
This is so true thumb up Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, not when the misinformation incites an assault on democracy or prevents herd immunity and puts people's lives at risk. Originally posted by Robtard

eg The shitbag Mike 'My Pillow' Lindell is free to claim that the election was stolen and that Dominion was involved in the alleged voter fraud as he has been since December, but Dominion is free to sue him in return if they can prove what he's saying is both false and causing them harm in some fashion. Why Lindell is scrambling and crying he could go bankrupt now.

Perhaps false narratives like these should be prosecuted after all.

I'd recommend against imprisonment. You people need help, institutionalization in a padded room with a straight jacket so you aren't a danger to yourself and others is more appropriate.

Robtard
Which parts of my facts triggered you, Trumper?

Grand-Moff-Gav

'where does provable false narratives and disinformation become illegal'

I suppose one of the key legal things in play is "intention to deceive". I imagine in addition to that you need "provable and forseeable harm". The bar obviously needs to be so high its easier to aquit 1000 intentional bad actors than it is to convict one innocent accused.

Blakemore
Propaganda means 'propagating the faith'

Or if you're from Yorkshire, a proper gander is having a right good look at things.

truejedi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.idahostatesman.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article255354321.html

This is interesting: I know you read about the guy who asked "when do we get to use the guns?"
Is it something that right and left commenters alike would agree that he intends to use his own guns for shooting people? He actually said so here, right? In that case, as a responsible gun owner, doesn't it seem like this guy is predisposed to shooting others in a way that should constitute the removal of his access to weapons?

Wouldn't it be irresponsible to allow him to continue to own guns he intends to use to shoot people? Anyone disagree with that?

cdtm
You'd need to disarm the entire Right voting 2A believing tyrant opposing US military. The facists and oppressors will rightfully be deposed by the rightous patriot.

Adam_PoE
Federal, state, and local authorities searched the homes of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and three of her associates on Tuesday as part of an investigation into accusations the elected official was involved in voting machine security breaches, according to an official who helped conduct the searches.

The FBI carried out a court-ordered search of Peters' home in Mesa County early Tuesday morning, leaving her "terrified," Peters said Tuesday night in an appearance on Lindell TV, an online channel run by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a Trump supporter and proponent of discredited claims the 2020 election was stolen.

As you may recall, when the county's voting tabulator first went missing, Lindell claimed that he was hiding Peters in a "safe house."

Lindell said one of the homes raided by law enforcement authorities belongs to Sherronna Bishop, a Garfield County resident and former campaign manager for U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert.

cdtm
The heavy handed reaction proves there is something to hide. This may be the smoking gun to the election theft, good on this Patriot for risking his freedom for the sake of the free world.

truejedi
"Republican Tina Peters". Something that always was interesting to me was that not only was there no evidence of election manipulation, the assumption from the right seems to be if evidence were found, it would definitely show wrong doing by the left. I'm not so sure that was the side cheating. Trump said repeatedly leading up to the election that the Democrats were cheating- which would motivate Republicans to find a way to "even the score".

We shall see. Currently, in November, 2021, there is no evidence of election fraud.

truejedi
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/politics/fact-check-republicans-voter-fraud-kirk-hartle/index.html

More to that point. Seems like every case of fraud that comes up continues to be from the Republican side...

cdtm
Originally posted by truejedi
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/politics/fact-check-republicans-voter-fraud-kirk-hartle/index.html

More to that point. Seems like every case of fraud that comes up continues to be from the Republican side...

If the shoe fits..

Adam_PoE
Two Georgia election workers targeted by Donald Trump in a vote-rigging conspiracy theory have sued a far-right website that trumpeted the false story, alleging it incited months of death threats and harassment against them.

The defamation suit against The Gateway Pundit was filed Thursday by Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a voter registration officer in the Fulton County elections office, and her mother, Ruby Freeman, who was a temporary worker for the 2020 election. The women were featured in a Reuters report published Wednesday on their ordeal.

The lawsuit names the St. Louis-based website, its founder and editor Jim Hoft, and his brother, writer Joe Hoft. It alleges they repeatedly published demonstrably false claims that portrayed the women as "traitors" who conspired to "steal the presidential election in Georgia."

Enjoy bankruptcy, assholes.

Robtard
Two Georgia election workers targeted by Donald Trump in a vote-rigging conspiracy theory have sued a far-right website that trumpeted the false story, alleging it incited months of death threats and harassment against them.

The defamation suit against The Gateway Pundit was filed Thursday by Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a voter registration officer in the Fulton County elections office, and her mother, Ruby Freeman, who was a temporary worker for the 2020 election. The women were featured in a Reuters report published Wednesday on their ordeal.

The lawsuit names the St. Louis-based website, its founder and editor Jim Hoft, and his brother, writer Joe Hoft. It alleges they repeatedly published demonstrably false claims that portrayed the women as "traitors" who conspired to "steal the presidential election in Georgia."

Enjoy bankruptcy, assholes.

Nice. Hopefully they're sued into abject poverty.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>