MCU Abomination vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Trailer feats for Abomination allowed

Aquaman has JL/Snydercut feats

Arthur as of his solo movie

Who wins

riv6672
Bane dies.

carthage
Bane can win with enough shotguns and lube

tkitna
Aquaman dies

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Aquaman dies

Robtard
A Hulk-Level opponent vs someone much weaker and less durable.

The only chance AM has is if his trident can pierce Abomination and he gets a throw that impales him in the head. Otherwise it's just a matter of time before Abomination grabs and smashes.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
A Hulk-Level opponent vs someone much weaker and less durable.

The only chance AM has is if his trident can pierce Abomination and he gets a throw that impales him in the head. Otherwise it's just a matter of time before Abomination grabs and smashes.

Norton Hulk was the weakest Hulk.
Less than class 100.
Abom couldn't even break the chains that were choking him.

AM would literally stomp Abom. Hes significantly stronger and more skilled.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
Norton Hulk was the weakest Hulk.
Less than class 100.
Abom couldn't even break the chains that were choking him.

AM would literally stomp Abom. Hes significantly stronger and more skilled.

Just stop it please. Its every freaking thread with you and your DC bias. Aquaman cant win this.

h1a8
Just stop it please. Its every freaking thread with you and your DC bias. Aquaman cant win this.

Then debate. Rebut the things i stated.
Abom couldn't break a metal chain.
So how is he stronger than AM who lifted a submarine?

Prove my bias.

tkitna
Then debate. Rebut the things i stated.
Abom couldn't break a metal chain.
So how is he stronger than AM who lifted a submarine?

Prove my bias.

When did Abomination have the chance to break the chain? The Hulk wrapped it around his neck and when he did finally get a hand on the chain, the Hulk stabbed him in his shoulder. Hard to do stuff when your getting choked out.

Aquaman swam a submarine to the surface that was already floating in water. It would have been a real feat if it was on land.

h1a8
When did Abomination have the chance to break the chain? The Hulk wrapped it around his neck and when he did finally get a hand on the chain, the Hulk stabbed him in his shoulder. Hard to do stuff when your getting choked out.

Aquaman swam a submarine to the surface that was already floating in water. It would have been a real feat if it was on land. Abom tried to break the chain and failed. Chains should be tissue paper to someone stronger than someone who can lift a submarine out of the water.

You need to look at the science of the feat. The water resistance alone is more than the weight of the submarine.

https://youtu.be/pU1kngVYIh0

BruceSkywalker
ane dies at the hand of abomb

tkitna
Abom tried to break the chain and failed. Chains should be tissue paper to someone stronger than someone who can lift a submarine out of the water.

You need to look at the science of the feat. The water resistance alone is more than the weight of the submarine.

https://youtu.be/pU1kngVYIh0

He didnt try to break it. He only ever had one hand on it trying to keep it off of his neck.

(10 minute mark)

EHgbzSu1Dvs&t=660s

Aquamans head would have popped off like a teenagers zit.

h1a8
He didnt try to break it. He only ever had one hand on it trying to keep it off of his neck.

(10 minute mark)

EHgbzSu1Dvs&t=660s

Aquamans head would have popped off like a teenagers zit.

He tries to break it multiple times.
One instance is at 10:17-10:19

The fact that Hulk used tissue paper (car doors, chains, etc) as weapons shows how weak these characters are.

Abom looked tough because of his size and weight. But if you analyze the things him and Hulk did in the film then you would clearly know that they were both weak as shit (under 100 tons).

tkitna
He tries to break it multiple times.
One instance is at 10:17-10:19

The fact that Hulk used tissue paper (car doors, chains, etc) as weapons shows how weak these characters are.

Abom looked tough because of his size and weight. But if you analyze the things him and Hulk did in the film then you would clearly know that they were both weak as shit (under 100 tons).

Again, he never once had two hands on the chain trying to break it. Quit reaching.

Lol. The only thing as weak as tissue paper is your argument. You act like ripping a car in half and using it as boxing gloves is a weak feat and yet that is something Aquaman could never do. If Abomination hit Aquaman with those concrete pillars attached to the chains like he hit Hulk, Aquaman would be dead. Abomination is clearly above Aquaman and you cant handle that due to your usual DC bias.

h1a8
Again, he never once had two hands on the chain trying to break it. Quit reaching.

Lol. The only thing as weak as tissue paper is your argument. You act like ripping a car in half and using it as boxing gloves is a weak feat and yet that is something Aquaman could never do. If Abomination hit Aquaman with those concrete pillars attached to the chains like he hit Hulk, Aquaman would be dead. Abomination is clearly above Aquaman and you cant handle that due to your usual DC bias.

So you admit to him trying to break them.
The submarine feat takes thousands of times more force than ripping a car (tissue paper).

Unless you are trolling and saying that Aquaman doesn't get his submarine feat to determine his strength here?

Honest question : Please no trolling. Why do you think think abom is stronger than someone who exerted the amount of force AM did?

Arachnid1
Abom lost to one of the weakest Hulks we've had on screen. Aquaman legit stomps here.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Abom lost to one of the weakest Hulks we've had on screen.

It's MCU Hulk. Or am I missing something here?

he never once had two hands on the chain trying to break it.

erm

tkitna
The submarine feat takes thousands of times more force than ripping a car (tissue paper).

Unless you are trolling and saying that Aquaman doesn't get his submarine feat to determine his strength here?

Honest question : Please no trolling. Why do you think think abom is stronger than someone who exerted the amount of force AM did?

How are you so obtuse? How did you possibly interpret that I admitted he tried to break the chain with anything I said? Thats the kind of troll you are and its a shame we have to put up with you. You should have been banned years ago.

tkitna
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Abom lost to one of the weakest Hulks we've had on screen. Aquaman legit stomps here.

Its MCU Hulk.

h1a8
Its MCU Hulk.
Doesn't matter. That Hulk was still weak as phuck.

Darth Thor

And the Hypocrisy continues.

You make up feats for Zod from an earlier film by what Kal can do in a later film, but those rules all go out of the window when discussing the MCU.

tkitna

Its the same Hulk that was one shotting Leviathans.

tkitna
Originally posted by Darth Thor

You make up feats for Zod from an earlier film by what Kal can do in a later film, but those rules all go out of the window when discussing the MCU.

His DC bias is embarrassing.

FrothByte
Aquaman got knocked out for a 10 count by a grenade launcher. Abom stomps in h2h. With his trident he'll be able to do some damage, but he still loses.

tkitna
I honestly think Aquamans best feat on film was when he crashed through the building in JL and walked out of it.

That feat wasnt near enough to win here though.

John Murdoch
Aquaman's best feats from his solo film include forcibly surfacing the submarine, jumping with no parachute from the plane into the desert, geting hit and surviving Black Manta's rock formation-busting visor beam, and getting smacked around and fighting the Karathen.

Honestly the downside for Arthur comes from his two two 1-on-1 fights with Orm. Of course Arthur bested his half-brother in the final fight, but Abomination would body Orm. Not saying Arthur does not have the durability to take some Abomination hits (he's taken some big hits, even a punch from Superman), but Abomination literally bit the grenade portion off a RPG to no effect, and once Emil gets his paws on Arthur/Arthur can't keep distance, Emil is taking him down.

EDIT: grammar.

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Aquaman's best feats from his solo film include forcibly surfacing the submarine, jumping with no parachute from the plane into the desert, geting hit and surviving Black Manta's rock formation-busting visor beam, and getting smacked around and fighting the Karathen.

Honestly the downside for Arthur comes from his two two 1-on-1 fights with Orm. Of course Arthur bested his half-brother in the final fight, but Abomination would body Orm. Not saying Arthur does not have the durability to take some Abomination hits (he's taken some big hits, even a punch from Superman), but Abomination literally bit the grenade portion off a RPG to no effect, and once Emil gets his paws on Arthur/Arthur can't keep distance, Emil is taking him down.

To be fair, Manta's eyebeam hurt Aquaman badly.

h1a8

But Superman wasn't stronger in BvS. If he was then i wouldn't argue it. Notice how i focused on aircraft bullets which has nothing to do later films.

h1a8

So a class 40-80 can contend with a class 500,000?
Either you dismiss the submarine feat or this is a spite stomp in favor of AM.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by FrothByte
To be fair, Manta's eyebeam hurt Aquaman badly.

Oh yes very true, I inferred that James Wan meant to show the M203 grenade hit first (more of a comedic relief KO - Arthur says, "Ow" after he wakes up) to show how much more serious a threat Manta and the visor beam hit were to Arthur in Round 2 after Arthur stomped Manta in Round 1.

So a class 40-80 can contend with a class 500,000?
Either you dismiss the submarine feat or this is a spite stomp in favor of AM.

C'mon bro, where are we even getting such numbers from? Aquaman is one of my favorite DCEU heroes so far, if not my favorite, but the fight does not come down to a lifting competition, but also blunt force durability, piercing durability, fighting ability and style, speed, reflexes, etc. The sub feat is ridiculously high, I'm against any idea of downplaying it, but this goes beyond a lifting competition.

Let's not even get into how Emil not only scales to but outright stomped MCU Hulk until Hulk went into rage mode. The same MCU Hulk who would eventually punch-stomped a Leviathan, took thunder punches from RagnaThor and knocked Surtur back in Ragnarok. I'm not a huge proponent of scaling feats either.

I'm not saying Arthur could not win, but just that all Abom has to do is get up-close-and-personal vs. Arthur having to maintain trident distance and fighting smart. I should say that Emil has better chances and it is his fight to lose, but Arthur could still take a few out of 10.

tkitna
C'mon bro, where are we even getting such numbers from?

Those are space numbers that only exist in his world.

Aquaman is a water based character with a specific set of powers like being able to swim ridiculously fast and with a lot of power. The submarine feat was great, but it wasnt a pure lifting feat. He also had momentum from how he can travel in water (propulsion). Think Superman pushing something really heavy in space. Honestly, he wasnt lifting the sub with his arms. He was steadying it with his shoulders and hands. Like I said, if Aquaman could pick up a submarine on land, then you would have something.

Darth Thor
But Superman wasn't stronger in BvS. If he was then i wouldn't argue it. Notice how i focused on aircraft bullets which has nothing to do later films.

Nah you were making a big thing out of Kals Nuke explosion for Zod.

All Kals best strength feats are from BvS and JL. He struggled to hold an Oil rig in MOS.

Arachnid1
Its MCU Hulk.

It's MCU Hulk. Or am I missing something here? Unless something has changed or there's been some weird mod rulling (possible, I haven't been around much), people on this forum have always treated TIH Hulk and Post-Avengers Hulk as different power levels.

It's like people arguing that Cap would beat US Agent despite Agent stomping the living shit out of both Falcon and WS (who was basically even with Cap) at the same time. The argument hinges on the character having been given better feats down the line.

Robtard
A comparable feat-to-feat comparison here would be the grenade launcher to the chest KO'ing Aquaman, while Abomination literally bit an RPG and smiled after. Thought the RPG would generally be more powerful than the grenade.

https://i.imgur.com/0nrvmcM.gif

https://i.imgur.com/3keLOQL.gif

h1a8
Nah you were making a big thing out of Kals Nuke explosion for Zod.

All Kals best strength feats are from BvS and JL. He struggled to hold an Oil rig in MOS.

Kal has better strength feats in MOS than in BvS.
You still claiming Superman was stronger in BvS?

What about this thread? You would say Hulk is weaker here? If so then why not address those are claiming otherwise?

h1a8
A comparable feat-to-feat comparison here would be the grenade launcher to the chest KO'ing Aquaman, while Abomination literally bit an RPG and smiled after. Thought the RPG would generally be more powerful than the grenade.

https://i.imgur.com/0nrvmcM.gif

https://i.imgur.com/3keLOQL.gif
Then you have AM lifting the sub and Abom failing to break chains.
Characters feats fluctuate highs and lows. We use high end feats here. Otherwise AM sub feat would be ignored.

FrothByte
Then you have AM lifting the sub and Abom failing to break chains.
Characters feats fluctuate highs and lows. We use high end feats here. Otherwise AM sub feat would be ignored.

Why, is this fight taking place under water?

NemeBro
Can you prove Arthur is stronger underwater in the films?

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can you prove Arthur is stronger underwater in the films?

I don't need to. What I will point out is that he has a propulsion system that allows him to travel at super speed in water that he doesn't have outside of water. It's this super propulsion he was using to lift that submarine.

KingD19
No dog in this fight, and Abom should definitely win(although Shang Chi might make him job a bit to Wong) but wouldn't he have to be? For him to be able to push a 50,000 ton or however big it is sub to the surface with no help from it's engines as fast as he did? Either Atlantean thrust is insane or he's way stronger underwater than above it going by how most other "super strong" people in the DCU are his superior like Superman, Steppenwolf and Diana.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
No dog in this fight, and Abom should definitely win(although Shang Chi might make him job a bit to Wong) but wouldn't he have to be? For him to be able to push a 50,000 ton or however big it is sub to the surface with no help from it's engines as fast as he did? Either Atlantean thrust is insane or he's way stronger underwater than above it going by how most other "super strong" people in the DCU are his superior like Superman, Steppenwolf and Diana.

He was braced under the sub but he wasn't pushing it up and down (via muscles). It's not like he was military pressing the thing or squatting it up and down.

So yeah sure, strength plays a part there, but it's also more durability.

Think about it this way: I can squat only about 250 lbs (plus my own weight) but if all I'm going to do is stand there while you load weights on my shoulders, I can easily support twice that amount of weight and more, especially if I'm allowed to sit down and take the weight off my legs. Then it becomes more a question of how much weight your skeletal structure can handle rather than how much weight your muscles can lift.

As long as Aquaman was durable enough that he doesn't crumple under the weight of the sub coupled with the velocity he was pushing it, then his propulsion would be doing majority of the work.

Note that I'm not saying he doesn't need super strength to pull that feat off. I'm saying it's something he was only able to pull off because of his underwater propulsion.

Darth Thor
Kal has better strength feats in MOS than in BvS.

Another blatant lie.

MOS Superman struggled with an oil tanker. Quit the trolling.

h1a8
I don't need to. What I will point out is that he has a propulsion system that allows him to travel at super speed in water that he doesn't have outside of water. It's this super propulsion he was using to lift that submarine. It's speculation that he has a propulsion system instead of using physical strength to swim.
Also from Newton's 3rd law, AM resisted the same force on him without injury. That's a durability feat.

Does Norton Hulk have any strength feats greater than snapping a chain of the size he used on Abom?

If not then both of their strengths are below that of ripping that chain.

And using tissue paper to fight with is also an indication of strength levels.

h1a8
Another blatant lie.

MOS Superman struggled with an oil tanker. Quit the trolling.
Superman struggling with an oil tanker doesn't contradict that he has greater strength feats in MOS than in BvS.

Darth Thor
Superman struggling with an oil tanker doesn't contradict that he has greater strength feats in MOS than in BvS.

Of course it does. That was an actual on screen struggle. Unlike the one you're making up for Abomination.

There was no major strength feat in MOS as far as I can recall.

Does Norton Hulk have any strength feats greater than snapping a chain of the size he used on Abom?

Did Zod have any?

Your double standards are just sad at this point.

tkitna
It's speculation that he has a propulsion system instead of using physical strength to swim.

Its not speculation. Wonder Woman is as strong and probably stronger than Aquaman. Who do you think is the faster swimmer?

Robtard
I don't need to. What I will point out is that he has a propulsion system that allows him to travel at super speed in water that he doesn't have outside of water. It's this super propulsion he was using to lift that submarine.

This is correct, Atlanteans have some manner of underwater jet-like propulsion.

https://i.imgur.com/hcpWzeE.gif

The sub lift is still an impressive feat though.

h1a8
Of course it does. That was an actual on screen struggle. Unlike the one you're making up for Abomination.

There was no major strength feat in MOS as far as I can recall.

Did Zod have any?

Your double standards are just sad at this point.

There are strength feats greater in MOS than in BvS. Superman punches, world engine feat, etc.

Zod uppercut Superman to the top of a skyscraper. Superman still had enough velocity to shatter the top of the building.

h1a8
Its not speculation. Wonder Woman is as strong and probably stronger than Aquaman. Who do you think is the faster swimmer? AM is a lot stronger than WW

Darth Thor
There are strength feats greater in MOS than in BvS. Superman punches, world engine feat, etc.

Striking feat. Flight, technique involved e.t.c.

Zod uppercut Superman to the top of a skyscraper. Superman still had enough velocity to shatter the top of the building.

Lame.

Silent Master
H1: DC feats take at the very least 100x the strength than the equivalent Marvel feat.

tkitna
AM is a lot stronger than WW

https://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Silent Master
It's speculation that he has a propulsion system instead of using physical strength to swim.

tkitna
Originally posted by Silent Master
H1: DC feats take at the very least 100x the strength than the equivalent Marvel feat.

And its every thread and somehow hes still allowed to get away with it

Silent Master
If Superman had performed the Bi-Frost, Sokovia, neutron star etc etc etc feats. H1 would be saying they prove Superman >>>>>>>>>> Marvel.

Darth Thor
If Superman had performed the Bi-Frost, Sokovia, neutron star etc etc etc feats. H1 would be saying they prove Superman >>>>>>>>>> Marvel.

That goes without saying.

Hes clearly not a debater. Hes a propagandist. But he wouldnt do well in Religion given hes not converted even 1 person into believing his head canon. And hes been at it for years.

h1a8

Lame.

Superman has no technique. Haymakers.
The Zod feat takes thousands of tons of force to achieve.

h1a8
Actually i wouldn't because they are lame.

Silent Master
You only consider them lame because they're Marvel feats.

tkitna
And hes been at it for years.

And he craps on every thread. Why is that allowed?

Darth Thor
Superman has no technique. Haymakers.
The Zod feat takes thousands of tons of force to achieve.

You said Superman beat Zod via technique. And now he has none.

You cant even stay consistent with your own BS.

h1a8
You said Superman beat Zod via technique. And now he has none.

You cant even stay consistent with your own BS.

I never said such a thing. Not once

h1a8
And he craps on every thread. Why is that allowed?

Why are you allowed to troll in every thread and flame?

Darth Thor
I never said such a thing. Not once

You're absolutely full of shit.

You clearly stated Zod > Superman, but Superman won due to a headlock. Is that not winning via technique?

Have you heard of grappling or BJJ? Is there no technique in those sports?

tkitna
Why are you allowed to troll in every thread and flame?

You are the only one in this thread picking Aquaman to win and its literally a spite thread in Abominations favor. Your also spewing you usual vomit in the durability thread I see. You are the biggest troll on this board bar none. Your DC bias is unequalled.

You should have been banned years ago.

h1a8
You're absolutely full of shit.

You clearly stated Zod > Superman, but Superman won due to a headlock. Is that not winning via technique?

Have you heard of grappling or BJJ? Is there no technique in those sports?

I never said anything you are claiming I said. If you disagree then kinda post where I said what you claimed I said.

Superman winning via headlock and snapping of the neck has nothing to do with the proof of who is stronger.

h1a8
You are the only one in this thread picking Aquaman to win and its literally a spite thread in Abominations favor. Your also spewing you usual vomit in the durability thread I see. You are the biggest troll on this board bar none. Your DC bias is unequalled.

You should have been banned years ago.

AM can exert thousands of tons of force. Abom can't even exert more than 80 tons of force (probably not more than 50 tons).

If you disagree then start proving shit.
Because every showing Abom has is weak as phuck.

h1a8
Here is the exchange Darth that proves you are a troll.

This my statement to show BvS Superman wasn't stronger than MOS Superman. And a strength feat for Zod.

You replied with this.

The strength feats I mentioned WERE PUNCHING feats (haymakers).
No technique involved. What does headlocks have to do with what I said?

Darth Thor
Here is the exchange Darth that proves you are a troll.

Funny then that its you whose the forum clown now. You must have been itching for that position since Quan left. Congratulations you got it.

h1a8
Funny then that its you whose the forum clown now. You must have been itching for that position since Quan left. Congratulations you got it. Just stop getting lost and keep up. That way, you don't look like the clown.

Darth Thor
Just stop getting lost and keep up. That way, you don't look like the clown.

Oh I get it. I call you a clown so you call me a clown.

Very witty h1a8.

h1a8
Oh I get it. I call you a clown so you call me a clown.

Very witty h1a8.

"the" has a different meaning than "a".
You referred me as THE clown of the forum.
I told you to keep up so that you won't look like THE clown (not a clown) of the forum.

Not you clearly see the wit.

tkitna
AM can exert thousands of tons of force. Abom can't even exert more than 80 tons of force (probably not more than 50 tons).

If you disagree then start proving shit.
Because every showing Abom has is weak as phuck.

Exerts thousands of tons of force and gets ko'd by a grenade launcher. Yeah, he's a real tough guy.

Robtard
While in water he can exert a shit-ton of force using his jet-like propulsion. On land, he's far more limited. Which makes sense as he's Aquaman.

tkitna
While in water he can exert a shit-ton of force using his jet-like propulsion. On land, he's far more limited. Which makes sense as he's Aquaman.

H1 doesnt believe Aquaman has any type of propulsion in water though. He believes its purely strength driven. Kind of like how he thought Helas powers were water based because thats when she displayed her best output. Thats just how dense he is. Its futile trying to debate with somebody like that and with a horrendous bias to boot.

Robtard
H1 is a basement-level troll, don't take what he says seriously. He doesn't believe what he says.

tkitna
H1 is a basement-level troll, don't take what he says seriously. He doesn't believe what he says.

I know, but its hard not to when he overtakes every thread with his nonsense.

h1a8
Exerts thousands of tons of force and gets ko'd by a grenade launcher. Yeah, he's a real tough guy.

Fiction inconsistency. How else do you explain how weak Hulk was portrayed in that film

tkitna
Fiction inconsistency. How else do you explain how weak Hulk was portrayed in that film

Hulk wasnt portrayed weak. He just happened to fight a character that was his physical equal or better.

FrothByte

Hulk was never portrayed in the Aquaman film. You're losing it H1. Need to take your meds now.

h1a8
Hulk was never portrayed in the Aquaman film. You're losing it H1. Need to take your meds now.

In the incredible Hulk film

FrothByte
In the incredible Hulk film

Yeah but that's not what you replied to. This is what you replied to:

h1a8
Hulk wasnt portrayed weak. He just happened to fight a character that was his physical equal or better.

Really? Look at all the things he did. Using car doors as boxing gloves.
Exerting forces on objects with less than 50 tons of force, etc.
Same with Abom. Every action he did measured less than 50 tons of force.

h1a8
Yeah but that's not what you replied to. This is what you replied to:

Fiction inconsistency referred to AM movie. I then referred to Hulk movie as also fiction inconsistency

tkitna
Really? Look at all the things he did. Using car doors as boxing gloves.
Exerting forces on objects with less than 50 tons of force, etc.
Same with Abom. Every action he did measured less than 50 tons of force.

He didnt use car doors, he used both halves of a car. One half was the front with the engine and the other half was the rear. Also, where do you pull all of your imaginary numbers up? Froth was right, you need meds bad.

Darth Thor
Fiction inconsistency referred to AM movie. I then referred to Hulk movie as also fiction inconsistency

You are very stupid.

h1a8
He didnt use car doors, he used both halves of a car. One half was the front with the engine and the other half was the rear. Also, where do you pull all of your imaginary numbers up? Froth was right, you need meds bad. Oh ok. So part of the front of a car and part of the rear. Look like car doors when I first seen the movie.
Anyway that shit is weak in comparison to the sub feat.

Darth Thor
Oh ok. So part of the front of a car and part of the rear. Look like car doors when I first seen the movie.

So for Zod future feats of Superman from other movies count. Yet for Hulk himself his own feats from the very next film he was in doesn't count.

Again this is a timeless loop of endlessly arguing around in circles with your blatant double standards.

h1a8
So for Zod future feats of Superman from other movies count. Yet for Hulk himself his own feats from the very next film he was in doesn't count.

Again this is a timeless loop of endlessly arguing around in circles with your blatant double standards.

Superman wasn't stronger in BvS.
Hulk was stronger in future films.
This is Abom (not Hulk).
Common sense.

Darth Thor

Why because you say so ?

Kal struggled with an Oil Tanker in MOS, Ergo he was Weaker.

Hulk did not show any clear limits to his strength in TIH. Ergo he was not necessarily weaker.

Common sense.

Unfortunately You don't seem to have any.

tkitna
Oh ok. So part of the front of a car and part of the rear. Look like car doors when I first seen the movie.

You need to lay off of the sub feat. While its a good feat, its nowhere near what your making it out to be. Kudos to Aquaman for being durable and strong enough to not buckle while he steadied the sub as he propelled it up to the surface. Once again, if Aquaman lifted the sub on land, you would have a case.

The Hulk was one shotting Leviathans that were 3 times the size of a submarine and the Abomination was rag dolling the Hulk until he went into rage mode.

tkitna
This is Abom (not Hulk).
Common sense.

Its the same Hulk. How was he any stronger? Other films might have better feats for him, but thats meaningless.

h1a8
Its the same Hulk. How was he any stronger? Other films might have better feats for him, but thats meaningless.

Doesn't matter. Hulk operated at a lower strength when Abom fought him. So why should Abom get Hulks feats from other films. That's stupid as hell.

tkitna
Doesn't matter. Hulk operated at a lower strength when Abom fought him. So why should Abom get Hulks feats from other films. That's stupid as hell.

How did he operate at a lower strength? He was fighting a physical equal. Its MCU Hulk period,

Darth Thor
So why should Abom get Hulks feats from other films. That's stupid as hell.

And yet you use Supermans feats from other films for Zod.

And around and around and around we go spending all eternity trying to get you to see your double standards. But your intellect seems incapable of grasping something so basic.

h1a8
And yet you use Supermans feats from other films for Zod.

And around and around and around we go spending all eternity trying to get you to see your double standards. But your intellect seems incapable of grasping something so basic. Superman wasn't stronger in BvS. If he was i wouldn't. Tell you what. I take the nuke feat away from Zod. Zod still is aircraft bullet proof though.

h1a8
How did he operate at a lower strength? He was fighting a physical equal. Its MCU Hulk period,

The things Hulk did independently of Abom showed he was much weaker. Getting struck by lightning and getting damaged. The way he moved and threw objects around. Him using tissue paper to try to hurt an equal (metal chains, car parts, etc).

If Abom was so tough then how can he get strangled by a metal chain? Shouldnt his neck be too tough to squeeze with a chain?
What if someone tried to strangle you with a piece of paper?

You are not using any rational sense.

tkitna
The things Hulk did independently of Abom showed he was much weaker. Getting struck by lightning and getting damaged. The way he moved and threw objects around. Him using tissue paper to try to hurt an equal (metal chains, car parts, etc).

If Abom was so tough then how can he get strangled by a metal chain? Shouldnt his neck be too tough to squeeze with a chain?
What if someone tried to strangle you with a piece of paper?

You are not using any rational sense.

So basically if there are no alien creatures the size of small skyscrapers or steel vaults to rip out of metal walls in the movie, that automatically means he's unable to perform those feats? Thats how your thinking right? You constantly bring up the metal chain that the Hulk choked the Abomination out with, but refuse to use the context behind it. The Abomination had no chance to break the chain (as so obviously shown during the movie). He was going out at that point. He never once even attempted to break the chain. Instead of concentrating on things you dont understand, try figuring out how Aquaman got KO'd by a grenade launcher if he's so tough.

carver9
Why do you all debate against H1? I don't understand why people are wanting energy on him.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
Why do you all debate against H1? I don't understand why people are wanting energy on him.

So true

Darth Thor
Superman wasn't stronger in BvS. If he was i wouldn't.

Theres wayyyy more evidence MOS Superman was weaker than there is that TIH Hulk was weaker.

Theres an actual in universe explanation as well for MOS. Nothing like that for TIH.

tkitna
Darth, give up on him. I did. No matter how asinine the reasoning will be, he will always twist it around for his benefit. Also, if you notice, he is the only person siding with Aquaman. That should tell you something.

Darth Thor
Darth, give up on him. I did. No matter how asinine the reasoning will be, he will always twist it around for his benefit. Also, if you notice, he is the only person siding with Aquaman. That should tell you something.

Yeah I know. In fact I dont think hes ever convinced even 1 person to see a point his way. Which says A LOT.

Despite that I used to have a tiny bit of respect for him in the past because he used to keep his cool and never resort to insults. But that times looooong gone.

Silent Master
Careful. he might shoot you with a bullet that hits with 313 million tons of force.

Darth Thor
Careful. he might shoot you with a bullet that hits with 313 million tons of force.

If he could just let me borrow that bullet first im sure id be a millionaire…. before he blows up my whole house with it. Heck maybe the whole street.

tkitna
H1s space numbers.

Silent Master
If he could just let me borrow that bullet first im sure id be a millionaire…. before he blows up my whole house with it. Heck maybe the whole street.

According to a car crash calculator 313 million tons of force is around what a 160lb person would exp in a crash at 124,000mph

Darth Thor
According to a car crash calculator 313 million tons of force is around what a 160lb person would exp in a crash at 124,000mph

Thats some impressive bullet.

But Didnt he actually say it was Billions of tons of force for aircraft bullets? He was even whacky enough to give calculations for it IIRC.

Silent Master
Sounds like something he'd say, but I can't recall.

h1a8
So basically if there are no alien creatures the size of small skyscrapers or steel vaults to rip out of metal walls in the movie, that automatically means he's unable to perform those feats? Thats how your thinking right? You constantly bring up the metal chain that the Hulk choked the Abomination out with, but refuse to use the context behind it. The Abomination had no chance to break the chain (as so obviously shown during the movie). He was going out at that point. He never once even attempted to break the chain. Instead of concentrating on things you dont understand, try figuring out how Aquaman got KO'd by a grenade launcher if he's so tough. When someone is bias then they easily miss important things said.

I stated
1. The way Hulk moved an threw objects (his strength can be estimated)
2. Hulk using tissue paper to fight with (implies that Abom wasn't too much more than the tissue paper).
3. Tissue paper able to choke Abom without breaking. If both abom's toughness and Hulks strength were in the thousands of tons range then Hulk would have broke the chain on Abom's neck in attempts to strangle Abom.
4. Hulk been injured by a lightning strike.

h1a8
Theres wayyyy more evidence MOS Superman was weaker than there is that TIH Hulk was weaker.

Theres an actual in universe explanation as well for MOS. Nothing like that for TIH.

Give me some evidence that BvS was physically stronger than MOS strongest showing.

h1a8
Thats some impressive bullet.

But Didnt he actually say it was Billions of tons of force for aircraft bullets? He was even whacky enough to give calculations for it IIRC. I posted pictures of a program giving those wrong calculations. I posted the correction when I actually did the calculations by hand. Silent likes to bring it up as if it means anything to my arguments.

And it wasnt force of a bullet. It was pressure.
For example, the pressure of a hyperthermic needle (from its weight) is more than 55 tons per square inch.

Silent Master
Stop pretending that you made a good-faith effort. You didn't update any numbers until after multiple people called out your BS. Nor is that the only example of you getting things wrong.

Oddly enough, it seems that every time you get something wrong it is in your favor.
Why don't you show us how much of a math genius you are by giving us the odds of that being a coincidence

Darth Thor
I posted pictures of a program giving those wrong calculations. I posted the correction when I actually did the calculations by hand.

Yeah but only you would lack the common sense to see there was clearly something wrong there with the result of that calculation.

Darth Thor
Give me some evidence that BvS was physically stronger than MOS strongest showing.

There was no massive strength feat he had in MOS.

But his limitations were clearly shown when he could not lift an oil rig. Clearly completely contradictory to his strength feats in BvS and JL.

Plus we were CLEARLY Shown in MOS that his powers were increasing through practice.

Now its your turn. Show me CLEAR limitations to Hulks strength in TIH which contradict his later showing in Avengers. Also give me an In Universe explanation they showed for how he grew in power, like youre suggesting he is.

tkitna
When someone is bias then they easily miss important things said.

I stated
1. The way Hulk moved an threw objects (his strength can be estimated)
2. Hulk using tissue paper to fight with (implies that Abom wasn't too much more than the tissue paper).
3. Tissue paper able to choke Abom without breaking. If both abom's toughness and Hulks strength were in the thousands of tons range then Hulk would have broke the chain on Abom's neck in attempts to strangle Abom.
4. Hulk been injured by a lightning strike.

laughing You keep saying tissue paper for the chains. The only question I have for you is how do you feel Aquaman would fare if the Hulk wrapped that said tissue paper chain around Aquamans neck?

h1a8
laughing You keep saying tissue paper for the chains. The only question I have for you is how do you feel Aquaman would fare if the Hulk wrapped that said tissue paper chain around Aquamans neck? Applying his submarine strength then the chains will do nothing. If Hulk is strong enough then the chains will simply snap. Do you think you can strangle an armored tank with a chain? Or will the chain break without doing hardly any damage to the tank?

h1a8
There was no massive strength feat he had in MOS.

But his limitations were clearly shown when he could not lift an oil rig. Clearly completely contradictory to his strength feats in BvS and JL.

Plus we were CLEARLY Shown in MOS that his powers were increasing through practice.

Now its your turn. Show me CLEAR limitations to Hulks strength in TIH which contradict his later showing in Avengers. Also give me an In Universe explanation they showed for how he grew in power, like youre suggesting he is.

Massive is an opinion.
I'm talking about MOS best strength feat against BvS best strength feat. Which wins? MOS obviously.

You keep talking about the oil rig when Superman has done many things that contradict that showing.

His powers were increasing means he was learning to do NEW Things (like fly). He wasn't getting stronger. But if he was then that kills your argument. Superman at the end of the film was stronger than in the beginning. Therefore, your oil rig argument is faulty.

h1a8
Yeah but only you would lack the common sense to see there was clearly something wrong there with the result of that calculation. Not really. Because pressure is different than force. Almost no one would guess that a hyperthermic needle can supply more than 55 tons of force with just its weight.
An aircraft bullet is many many times more force than the weight of a needle. So it makes since the number should be high.

But what does that matter, I achieved the correct answer doing it myself.

h1a8
Stop pretending that you made a good-faith effort. You didn't update any numbers until after multiple people called out your BS. Nor is that the only example of you getting things wrong.

Oddly enough, it seems that every time you get something wrong it is in your favor.
Why don't you show us how much of a math genius you are by giving us the odds of that being a coincidence

So you admit you are a dumbass not knowing the difference between force and pressure.

Silent Master
Is that the best you've got?

h1a8
Is that the best you've got?

Thanks for admitting it.

Silent Master
Thank you for admitting a tiny mistake = the person is a dumbass. so by your logic someone that has made hundreds of such mistakes(h1) must be a super dumbass.

Question: Are you ever not going to fall for that?

Darth Thor
Massive is an opinion.
I'm talking about MOS best strength feat against BvS best strength feat. Which wins? MOS obviously.

You keep talking about the oil rig when Superman has done many things that contradict that showing.

His powers were increasing means he was learning to do NEW Things (like fly). He wasn't getting stronger. But if he was then that kills your argument. Superman at the end of the film was stronger than in the beginning. Therefore, your oil rig argument is faulty.

He obviously was getting stronger because he couldnt lift the oil rig. He has no big strength feats in MOS. He had striking feats with aid from his flight. In fact he didnt destroy the World Engine until he bullrushed it.

If he was stronger by the end of MOS, then theres no reason to believe he didnt continue to grow stronger still.

You dont get to ignore the Oil Rig feat.

Not really. Because pressure is different than force. Almost no one would guess that a hyperthermic needle can supply more than 55 tons of force with just its weight.
An aircraft bullet is many many times more force than the weight of a needle. So it makes since the number should be high.

But what does that matter, I achieved the correct answer doing it myself.

It shows how poor your common sense is to even contemplate a billion tons as accurate.

h1a8

Darth Thor
^ This has already been answered to death, but your mind doesnt seem to comprehend the basics.

1) Superman could not lift an oil rig early in MOS
2) Supermans taught he needs to keep pushing the limits of his powers to reach his full potential (i.e. train)
3) Superman was lifting far heavier stuff in BvS and JL than the Oil Rig (ergo he got stronger)
4) Heck even his super speed was pretty pathetic in MOS.

Logically proven theres evidence and sound reasoning to assume MOS Superman was not peak Superman.

Now getting back on topic (which is what youre trying desperately to avoid), show me any CLEAR Limitations to Hulks strength in TIH or any In Universe explanation given for why we should believe Hulk is stronger by Avengers1. Go.

h1a8
^ This has already been answered to death, but your mind doesnt seem to comprehend the basics.

1) Superman could not lift an oil rig early in MOS
2) Supermans taught he needs to keep pushing the limits of his powers to reach his full potential (i.e. train)
3) Superman was lifting far heavier stuff in BvS and JL than the Oil Rig (ergo he got stronger)
4) Heck even his super speed was pretty pathetic in MOS.

Logically proven theres evidence and sound reasoning to assume MOS Superman was not peak Superman.

Now getting back on topic (which is what youre trying desperately to avoid), show me any CLEAR Limitations to Hulks strength in TIH or any In Universe explanation given for why we should believe Hulk is stronger by Avengers1. Go.

But didn't you say that Superman got stronger in MOS later in the film? If so then why are you saying his strength is capped at oil rig level?

Darth Thor
But didn't you say that Superman got stronger in MOS later in the film? If so then why are you saying his strength is capped at oil rig level?

Ive not capped anything.

You need to respond to the above, especially the point about Hulks strength in TIH to stay on topic.

The Superman point was to expose your hilariously bias double standards.

More hilarious yet, theres clear proof Kal got stronger, but Zero proof Hulk did.

h1a8
Ive not capped anything.

You need to respond to the above, especially the point about Hulks strength in TIH to stay on topic.

The Superman point was to expose your hilariously bias double standards.

More hilarious yet, theres clear proof Kal got stronger, but Zero proof Hulk did.

Ok so MOS Superman is stronger than oil rig level. In fact he's as strong as his strongest feat near the end of the movie.

tkitna
Applying his submarine strength then the chains will do nothing. If Hulk is strong enough then the chains will simply snap. Do you think you can strangle an armored tank with a chain? Or will the chain break without doing hardly any damage to the tank?

Lol. How are you determining the strength of the chain? You are seriously saying that if the Hulk wrapped that chain around Aquamans neck and squeezed, it would do absolutely nothing? Think about how stupid that is. How much strength do you feel Aquaman used to surface the submarine compared to how much propulsion he applied? Again, your being obtuse and biased. Abomination would rag doll Aquaman physically.

h1a8
Lol. How are you determining the strength of the chain? You are seriously saying that if the Hulk wrapped that chain around Aquamans neck and squeezed, it would do absolutely nothing? Think about how stupid that is. How much strength do you feel Aquaman used to surface the submarine compared to how much propulsion he applied? Again, your being obtuse and biased. Abomination would rag doll Aquaman physically.

A metal chain should be tissue paper to someone you think is vastly stronger than AM.
It doesn't take much force to snap a steel chain in comparison to exerting thousands of tons of force.

Basically you are claiming that AM is less than a 40 tonner since Abom clearly is (chain is tougher than his neck).

Silent Master
h1 making up random numbers again.

Darth Thor
Ok so MOS Superman is stronger than oil rig level. In fact he's as strong as his strongest feat near the end of the movie.

What strongest feat ?

Oil Rig was also MOS Superman. But he likely grew in strength after his training.

Now quit derailing and provide proof and ANY In Universe plot point that indicates Hulk grew stronger from TIH to Avengers1.

h1a8
What strongest feat ?

Oil Rig was also MOS Superman. But he likely grew in strength after his training.

Now quit derailing and provide proof and ANY In Universe plot point that indicates Hulk grew stronger from TIH to Avengers1.

So Superman at the end of the film was stronger than oil rig level right? Yes or no?

tkitna
A metal chain should be tissue paper to someone you think is vastly stronger than AM.
It doesn't take much force to snap a steel chain in comparison to exerting thousands of tons of force.

Basically you are claiming that AM is less than a 40 tonner since Abom clearly is (chain is tougher than his neck).

As usual the context and point flew right over your head. Watch the video again. The Abomination didnt try nor had any chance to break the chain. He was being choked out and losing consciousness. The chain was plenty strong enough for that. If the Abomination, or Hulk for that matter, actually attempted to break the chain and couldnt, you might have a point, but that never happened. Your making a pointless mountain out of a mole hill. If the Hulk wrapped that same chain around Aquamans neck and applied the same force, Aquamans head would come off. Thats the difference between Abomination and Aquaman.

I can break various forms of string, but if somebody wraps it around my neck and starts strangling me before I have a chance to do anything, there's not much a person can do.

PS- Aquaman probably is less than a 40 tonner from what i've seen from him.

h1a8
As usual the context and point flew right over your head. Watch the video again. The Abomination didnt try nor had any chance to break the chain. He was being choked out and losing consciousness. The chain was plenty strong enough for that. If the Abomination, or Hulk for that matter, actually attempted to break the chain and couldnt, you might have a point, but that never happened. Your making a pointless mountain out of a mole hill. If the Hulk wrapped that same chain around Aquamans neck and applied the same force, Aquamans head would come off. Thats the difference between Abomination and Aquaman.

I can break various forms of string, but if somebody wraps it around my neck and starts strangling me before I have a chance to do anything, there's not much a person can do.

PS- Aquaman probably is less than a 40 tonner from what i've seen from him.

So the whole chain being tougher than Abom's neck flew over your head. If a piece of tissue can choke you then what does that say about your toughness?

Abom tried to pull the chain away with one hand. He failed and the chain didn't snap. Weak ass.

So in your opinion, the submarine feat is absolutely meaningless in determining AM's strength?

tkitna
So the whole chain being tougher than Abom's neck flew over your head. If a piece of tissue can choke you then what does that say about your toughness?

Abom tried to pull the chain away with one hand. He failed and the chain didn't snap. Weak ass.

So in your opinion, the submarine feat is absolutely meaningless in determining AM's strength?

No it didnt. I'm laughing at you believing that anybodys neck is as strong as their arms and upper body strength.

Abomination was going out at that point. Anyways, again, how are you determining the strength of that chain anyways. Aquaman got KO'd by a grenade launcher. Now thats a weak ass.

It was a propulsion feat, not a strength feat. He didnt lift the sub with his arms, he just steadied it. Its nowhere the feat that you want it to be.

h1a8
No it didnt. I'm laughing at you believing that anybodys neck is as strong as their arms and upper body strength.

Abomination was going out at that point. Anyways, again, how are you determining the strength of that chain anyways. Aquaman got KO'd by a grenade launcher. Now thats a weak ass.

It was a propulsion feat, not a strength feat. He didnt lift the sub with his arms, he just steadied it. Its nowhere the feat that you want it to be. Strength has nothing to do with it. It is about using something to choke (by squeezing) something else without said object breaking. A metal chain should snap before it is able to squeeze something multiple times more tough than it.

If a metal chain is analogous to tissue paper to my hands then it shouldnt be able to choke me without snapping.

Although we see him paddling his legs (as in swimming with the sub) assume he did use propulsion. His muscles and body still had to be tough enough resist that force without being squished into a pancake.

tkitna
Strength has nothing to do with it. It is about using something to choke (by squeezing) something else without said object breaking. A metal chain should snap before it is able to squeeze something multiple times more tough than it.

If a metal chain is analogous to tissue paper to my hands then it shouldnt be able to choke me without snapping.

Although we see him paddling his legs (as in swimming with the sub) assume he did use propulsion. His muscles and body still had to be tough enough resist that force without being squished into a pancake.

And again, you cant comprehend that an item that you may be able to break with your hands and your strength can still be used on a weaker area like,,,,,your neck with success. You just arent capable of understanding that so i'm done trying to explain it to you.

So you finally admit that the sub feat was a propulsion and durability feat rather than a strength feat. Good for you H1.

h1a8
And again, you cant comprehend that an item that you may be able to break with your hands and your strength can still be used on a weaker area like,,,,,your neck with success. You just arent capable of understanding that so i'm done trying to explain it to you.

So you finally admit that the sub feat was a propulsion and durability feat rather than a strength feat. Good for you H1.

True. But we use common sense. If something is tissue paper to your hands then it's impossible for it to choke you without snapping.

h1a8
P.S. I didn't admit the propulsion. I slickly prove that AM used leg muscles to help (him paddling).

Silent Master

h1a8

He's coasting after pumping his legs earlier.

Silent Master
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

tkitna

OMG laughing laughing laughing

riv6672
OMG laughing laughing laughing
OMG is right. Also WTF. laughing

FrothByte

Please seek professional help.

h1a8
Then why does AM paddle with his legs at times?
If magical propulsion didn't he wouldn't need to do that right?

tkitna
Then why does AM paddle with his legs at times?
If magical propulsion didn't he wouldn't need to do that right?

If its truly just leg power than wouldnt any super being be able to swim as fast or faster than Aquaman? Swimming fast is Aquamans MO. Remember when he swam away from Bruce in JL? Are you going to seriously say he paddled that fast? Here's a question for you, do you believe that Wonder Woman can swim almost or just as fast as Aquaman? What about the Hulk?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>