Sundipped Superman (Owaw) vs WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Sundipped Superman (Owaw) vs WB Hulk

lawest9
Superman, no contest.

JBL
Hulk melts Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk melts Superman.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk melts Superman.

How?

Adam Grimes
Non-dipped OWAW Superman one-shots lol

xJLxKing
Superman
Not even close

JBL
Originally posted by SquallX
How? Did you see what WBH did in that comic?

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Non-dipped OWAW Superman one-shots lol False. Very false.

abhilegend
Superman lolstomps

Stoic
Depends on how tough the Imperiex probes were in comparison to the Green Scar. His ability to instantly amplify his physical stats including his durabilty were clearly evident. His base stats in concerns to this topic were monstrous alone. This Hulk had full access to near unlimited power. It doesn't make the Green Scar universal or omniversal, but it does mean that he had full access to his power source.

In my honest opinion, the Probes wouldn't mean shit to him either.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
Did you see what WBH did in that comic?

Did you see what Superman, let alone sun dipped accomplished in that run?

Stoic
Did you see what Superman, let alone sun dipped accomplished in that run?

How powerful was he in your opinion? This version of the Hulk would've broken HP Doomsday as he was far more powerful. He could backhand planets into gravel. An indirect collision turned a planet with gravity into rubble. His physical feats aren't the only thing that we look at in case anyone missed that. It's the fact that he had full access to his power source. What do we now know about the source of the Hulk's power? These are things to consider.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Context being, matter in the Dark Dimension is more fragile:

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Right.

I thought I would look into it.

Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #21:

https://i.postimg.cc/dtcCgcJJ/RCO020-1469390315.jpg

The EM spectrum (electricty, light) seems to be weaker. But the main thing is that gravity is weaker.

However, the Mhurruks stabilised gravity through magic:
https://i.postimg.cc/x8Mzqt3r/RCO021-1469390315.jpg

Note that it doesn't say that they added gravity, merely stabilised it. They DID, however, through magic, create light. Umar and Dormammu, however, are NOT Mhurruks. They are Faltinian.

Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #50:
https://i.postimg.cc/XNCF2YS2/RCO011-1469617782.jpg

Matter is more fragile than '616' matter.

Stoic
Listen they stabilized gravity. Phuch the play on words, the planets that they made out to be their kingdoms had gravity. Planets that have gravity like the Earth aren't composed of ash.

Once again, we now know from the Immortal Hulk that his power source is near limitless. We also know that he could have destroyed the Earth with ease. The writer made his intent clear in the very same book that he fights the amped Wendigo and Bi-Beast. Your attempts at denial, and cherry picking are clear as day. No wonder the people that argue against you attempt to shoot down every DC feat that you bring up. They're mirroring you.

Read, understand, move on.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Listen they stabilized gravity. Phuch the play on words, the planets that they made out to be their kingdoms had gravity. Planets that have gravity like the Earth aren't composed of ash.

Once again, we now know from the Immortal Hulk that his power source is near limitless. We also know that he could have destroyed the Earth with ease. The writer made his intent clear in the very same book that he fights the amped Wendigo and Bi-Beast. Your attempts at denial, and cherry picking are clear as day. No wonder the people that argue against you attempt to shoot down every DC feat that you bring up. They're mirroring you.

Read, understand, move on.

They stabilised gravity with magic, so trying to equate it to Earth is kinda false when magic is all about breaking the rules of science.

Denial and cherrypicking? If you can can refute my scans that the DD was more fragile, then have at it. So far, nobody - not you, not Hulkster, not anyone else - has ever refuted the scans.

I have posted canon scans clearly stating the DD is more fragile. I have posted scans explaining why this is so.

Seems like you're the one in denial.

Diesldude

JBL
Lol.

Senor Cage
Superman.

9jaboy
Non Sundipped beats the Hulk senseless.

Sundipped Superman wouldn't even notice World Breaker Hulk.

carver9
This thread should be closed for spite. Hulk Melts him as soon as he gets close.

SquallX

Sin I AM

SquallX
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thor...he's beaten Thor

My dead grandma rest her beautiful soul could have been Thor on her death bed.

JBL
Hulk still melts Superman.

SquallX

lawest9
Saying that Hulk "melts" Superman is outright sick in the head thinking.

Adam Grimes
I wonder who's laughing harder, Superman at Hulk or me reading 'melting' responses?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman Stomps.

JBL
Hulk slams his fists together and destroy Superman in the process. He does that to highly amped characters as a side effect.👍

Senor Cage
Superman wouldn't even feel that.

JBL
Ha, he's felt far less on a consistent basis.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
Ha, he's felt far less on a consistent basis.

So you want to use low showings now?

JBL
So you want to use low showings now? consistent showings.

DarkSaint85
What CONSISTENT showings of sundipped OWAW Superman leads you to believe this?

JBL
Lol. Show Sundipped OWAW Superman being hit with anything.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Show Sundipped OWAW Superman being hit with anything.

No, no....you made the claim, so you need to back it up. You said he's felt far less on a consistent basis, so should be easy no?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk slams his fists together and destroy Superman in the process. He does that to highly amped characters as a side effect.👍 superman probably powers off of this.

9jaboy
WB Hulk is not even close to Sundipped Superman's league.
Why are we even discussing this? I thought that was Clear.

Adam Grimes
WBH would get melted if Superman sneezed.

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
WBH would get melted if Superman sneezed. They won't say anything about this because this is what they want to hear.👍

TheHulk
After 3 years, I finally decided to come back to this forum and this is what I see first, lol laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Ok thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.