Current Thor vs Injustice Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Thor with Odin Force vs superman injustice (this version: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhcc6x-Bp4d11eMvlVxLTWxHlcINa4P9s-tg&usqp=CAU)

carthage
Evil clark chokes him out and oneshots

carver9
Thor, easily

MrMind
Originally posted by carthage
Evil clark chokes him out and oneshots

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Thor, easily As much as I hate to admit this......injustice Clark suffered some very humiliating and I thought embarrassing loses to people that he shouldn't lost to, the lost to Batman in particular was very demoralizing if you're a Superman fan.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by lawest9
As much as I hate to admit this......injustice Clark suffered some very humiliating and I thought embarrassing loses to people that he shouldn't lost to, the lost to Batman in particular was very demoralizing if you're a Superman fan. Basically this. Injustice Superman didnt perform well and I dont give a shit about Injustice universe tbh.

Bentley
Injustice Superman is such a jobber he's probably an alternate version of Thor

Adam Grimes
Tbh at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they stalemated for days. Take that as you will. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.